Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:28:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Traceto.io - Blockchain - KYC - A.I. - Compliance  (Read 4157 times)
ghosuk

Activity: 243
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:55:42 PM

No any development is matter right now, even if you roll out mainnet or whatever. No matter how techy your project is, your token will loose in value if you don't have any programs to protect the value. We are in the infancy and the only thing can drive value is mass adoption in future(organically) or BTC bull run.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quanhoaschool

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:08:38 AM

If it was the case you would see a straight dump on exchange and it can't be done on low liquidity exchange actually. It's just bear market+no active marketing+no any token holders interest from the team.
arifdadang34

Activity: 518
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:14:13 AM

If it was the case you would see a straight dump on exchange and it can't be done on low liquidity exchange actually. It's just bear market+no active marketing+no any token holders interest from the team.
it is true that exchanges that have low liquidity will be difficult to make prices go up, but we just wait in the future according to their roadmap.
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:59:36 AM

Traceto is a Singapore-based project. Traceto is a genuine project that consists of Regtech professionals whose members are still at Cynopsis Solutions. What the project aims to counter is the KYC issues surrounding the far-fetched assumption that anonymity that cryptos are founded on can override compliance with AML and CTF regulations.
quanhoaschool

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:10:40 PM

Are there any cointrackers that have listed t2t? I know cmc only lists at like a 100k volume but something like coinlib or coinwatch?
mexite

Activity: 706
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:02:14 PM

Traceto.io's idea of helping crypto projects get compliant with regulatory requirements will come handy, if not now, then later, especially when cryptocurrencies become widespread and applications for ETF is accepted in the future. If the team can deliver the platform in time and ICOs start to use them to KYC their investors, it's true utility and value will be known.
cotocototo

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:51:30 PM

we are still in the midst of finalising several exchanges. We will announce nearer to the date
 Bounty tokens will be distributed in November, more details will be announced nearer to the date
tientien5

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:59:55 PM

I think it is true. Is there market making, or volume? What was the point to list traceto on GBX instead of well-known exchanges. You knew it would kill the price in such bad market conditions. But you didn't care about token holders who support you from the start.
Noway159

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:16:11 PM

I believe in traceto and if I didn’t wouldn’t have participated in the ICO. But a little more from the team in the way of increasing volume wouldn’t go astray.
Leighton129

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:16:44 PM

What was the point to list traceto on GBX instead of well-known exchanges. You knew it would kill the price in such bad market conditions. But you didn't care about token holders who support you from the start.
Triop

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:17:16 PM

Are there any cointrackers that have listed t2t? I know cmc only lists at like a 100k volume but something like coinlib or coinwatch?
alvena

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:57:52 AM

Sadly of course. I strongly believed in and believe in the project, but as they say they came out at the wrong time and in the wrong place. Maybe something else interesting and will be in the future, but so far the prospects are not very ...
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:46:28 PM

What was the point to list traceto on GBX instead of the famous exchanges. You knew it will kill the price in such bad market conditions. But you don't care about the holder of the token, who supports you from the beginning.
stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:14:17 AM

traceto.io sharing session with Venture Capital Firms

On 20th September, together with Colin Ng & Partners, an established full service law firm in Singapore, traceto.io co-hosted Bitrise Capital and Chain Capital, two leading venture capital firms in the region, for a legal and regulatory session as part of their week-long visit to Singapore. They brought along founders of several blockchain projects as well.

https://medium.com/traceto-io/traceto-io-sharing-session-with-venture-capital-firms-449111feb266
Spencer Chadwick

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:36:34 AM

Traceto.io

Public Sales will commence on 4th April 2018. Please head over to GBX and follow the instructions closely. - https://platform.gbx.gi/register

Traceto.io is a decentralised Know Your Customer (KYC) network that provides an inclusive KYC solution to cryptocurrency and Decentralized platforms.
Leveraging over 5 decades of experience in Compliance and RegTech, traceto.io seeks to revolutionise e-KYC, bridging the gap between physical and virtual world KYC processes.

Traceto.io is powered by Cynopsis Solutions Pte. Ltd., a RegTech company founded and based in Singapore with over 450 existing clients.

Public Sales will commence on 4th April 2018. Please head over to GBX @ https://platform.gbx.gi/register and register.

Dear TRACETO Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:33:04 AM

What was the point to list traceto on GBX instead of the famous exchanges. You knew it will kill the price in such bad market conditions. But you don't care about the holder of the token, who supports you from the beginning.
why is that wrong? in my opinion, listing on GBX doesn't hurt, it's a good start, maybe Traceto is very disappointing not to add exchangers other than GBX, hopefully in the near future they will be listed on other exchangers
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:41:48 AM

why is that wrong? in my opinion, listing on GBX doesn't hurt, it's a good start, maybe Traceto is very disappointing not to add exchangers other than GBX, hopefully in the near future they will be listed on other exchangers
this is not bad, but and not great, since GBX is also a new exchange and they have just recently had an ICO  Sad Why the project does not want to switch to security-tokens?
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:50:16 PM

It s not much info about new exchanges, actually.

From "traceto" telegram, 17 october:

-- Colleagues when will the new exchanges be announced?
-- Hi Sergey, new exchanges is in our pipeline. But we will only announce when everything has been finalised

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:18:31 PM

Seems they don't care about investors. Price is 25% from ICO price even in ETH (0.000028 instead of 0.0000875 ETH on ICO).
But Im very dissappointed in GBX exchange. It was looking as solid exchange with good team. But looks like they don't know what to do. They listing BTC, ETH and few tokens instead of listing new good tokens and coins for increase users base.
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:09:21 PM

Read some news about the project in the article and about the upcoming events in the article

A Game-Changing CTO Experience

https://www.cynopsis-solutions.com/single-post/2018/11/19/A-Game-Changing-CTO-Experience
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: