Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:33:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EARN 500$ DAILY HERE  (Read 295 times)
s900pers

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:33:38 PM

The big name is $ 500 a day . I am skeptical about the cryptocurrency pumps .  In trading , it can not be so that everyone earns, someone loses money .. Cryptocurrency does not forgive mistakes ...
You must always remain skeptical in bitcoin trading. Even when you are 100% sure that somethig will go as planned it can always fail.
I agree that you should be skeptical ... And still it is necessary to take information only from the checked sources .  Need to know people in person

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:40:18 PM

I really disagree with pumps and dumps. Though this could be a good source of money that you won't need any analysis of what was going on, and just follow the instructions when to buy and when to sell. Even this is a good opportunity, you still can get stuck on the middle of the trade as per intention of creator of the channel or the one who is giving the signals. I suggest you to study and not to just pump and dump because this won't give you a bright future for you are relying yourself on somebody.
Thats totally true
Thank you. I am really glad that you appreciate of what I am trying to point out. Pump and dump schemes are way too easy and risky.
jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:35:25 PM

Each time I see such title I understand that this will be a total scam, but a small believe pushes me to view such posts, and than I understand how wrong am I. But really please stop spaming guys.

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
allowance1219

Activity: 134
Merit: 106

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:01:47 PM

Are you planning to do the pumps for IDEX? Iobit is a good stock exchange but some people sometimes have trouble withdrawing funds. the more exchanges will participate in pumps the better

Yes, Yobit is not a reliable exchange in my opinion, idex is a decentrilized exchange that has a nice service and low fees, I recommend you to trade on this exchange.

LeonsBTT

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:11:35 PM

Something is telling me you will invest before us. Cool
BoostTM (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:33:09 PM

Something is telling me you will invest before us. Cool
We dont prepump. If we would, pump would not go as good as it goes

Talk to me
maliken01

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:38:16 PM

Pump and dumpers only the admin wins not the member. Warning for the newby trader, stay out of this kind of group, in the end. you will just found youself fallen into a cliff. And most of your funds are gone. If new in crypto trading world. Do more research and analysis. It is much better to just buy a coins with potential and hold and wait for the price to moon rather than joining this kind of activity.Protect yourself protect your investment.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: