Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:10:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want a BFL PayPal refund? PM me.  (Read 10658 times)
Ridicuss

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 03:48:41 PM

How do you prevent BFL sock puppets from spying as client imposters to acquire your secret sauce for refunds?

It wont be possible to do this forever. But, I didnt give info to anyone that did not have post about BFL denying their refund prior to this process.

It is possible that a BFL spam machine has polluted the avenue and it will be closed.

I would encourage others who have been helped by lajz99 to send a tip to lajz99.

Man, I wish I could change my avatar!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lajz99 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 04:06:30 PM

Admittedly, there's not much I can do to ensure the method I'm providing continues to work, however, I can ensure you that your escalation will at least be addressed.  I am doing all I can to ensure those asking for help actually need help and aren't just trying to figure out the process to try to ruin it for everyone.  It does involve PayPal so at any time if they decide enough is enough, that's it.

I've been completely inundated by messages so please be patient as I try to respond to everyone and keep this somewhat organized.  What I'm trying to avoid is angering PayPal to the point where they ignore our requests, it's a fine line.

quest

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 11:11:58 PM

I got no response (yet)  Sad
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 12:00:01 AM

According to Josh (Inaba), only 1% of their customers are angry or irate.

Considering you were swamped by requests...can we now assume this 1% has doubled or trippled?
lajz99 (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 12:10:00 AM

Considering you were swamped by requests...can we now assume this 1% has doubled or trippled?

lol, I have replied to at LEAST 60 messages.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 12:15:43 AM

60 x 100 = 6000

Assuming there are at least 20,000 customers....you are still well within his assertions. (not including everyone with previous refunds to this day)

Anyway,

=====================

I thought this might be helpful to you, but you should create a template where people can plug in the relevant information that you'll need. It should help you read through their messages alot quicker and respond quicker.

(Please keep tabs on how many messages are roughly coming in each day. I want to know (as does the community) how many 1%'s you can possibly respond to. (or for that matter...how many are seeking refunds.)

Donate to this guy folks, he is helping you get your cash back out of a sinkhole. He deserves at least a 1% donation for your recovered funds. Without him you would be squarely at -100%.
lajz99 (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 12:26:20 AM

60 x 100 = 6000

Assuming there are at least 20,000 customers....you are still well within his assertions. (not including everyone with previous refunds to this day)

Anyway,

=====================

I thought this might be helpful to you, but you should create a template where people can plug in the relevant information that you'll need. It should help you read through their messages alot quicker and respond quicker.

(Please keep tabs on how many messages are roughly coming in each day. I want to know (as does the community) how many 1%'s you can possibly respond to. (or for that matter...how many are seeking refunds.)

Donate to this guy folks, he is helping you get your cash back out of a sinkhole. He deserves at least a 1% donation for your recovered funds. Without him you would be squarely at -100%.

Let me be a little more transparent...  I actually don't require any information on my end as this escalation method requires the original purchaser with their PayPal purchase information to reach out, it's just a lot of messages to respond to when they've got a 26 second limit on us.  I'm basically sharing the method that I and 6 others at this point have used to obtain a refund from PayPal via a team that does not have a published escalation path.  I've been sending a somewhat templated response to everyone AFTER I do some due diligence to try to keep the method from being infiltrated and I think it's best for them to submit their request without me providing canned language that makes the request seem less personal. 

Like I've said, I'm not charging to help anyone and I REALLY hope more of you guys can obtain refunds.  I'm more than happy to accept donations if you're able to obtain your $ back but of course it's not required.

bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 12:32:06 AM

I think you're jealous PG and I drank the Kool Aid and lived to tell about it.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 12:34:08 AM

Where is PG's report? (He is overdue?)

I prefer a crazy persons report rather than yours....hehe
bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 12:37:17 AM

Where is PG's report? (He is overdue?)

I prefer a crazy persons report rather than yours....hehe
Last I heard he was kidnapped and ended up in Cleveland... I'm starting to get worried.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 12:52:48 AM

60 x 100 = 6000

Anyway,

=====================

Let me be a little more transparent...  I actually don't require any information on my end as this escalation method requires the original purchaser with their PayPal purchase information to reach out, it's just a lot of messages to respond to when they've got a 26 second limit on us.  I'm basically sharing the method that I and 6 others at this point have used to obtain a refund from PayPal via a team that does not have a published escalation path.  I've been sending a somewhat templated response to everyone AFTER I do some due diligence to try to keep the method from being infiltrated and I think it's best for them to submit their request without me providing canned language that makes the request seem less personal. 

Like I've said, I'm not charging to help anyone and I REALLY hope more of you guys can obtain refunds.  I'm more than happy to accept donations if you're able to obtain your $ back but of course it's not required.

+1 Keep helping them get refunds.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 01:42:17 AM

This is fine... just ignore BCP thread cleans up nicely.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
wuliang2013

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 06:41:37 AM

really need your help
can you tell me what should i do?
mruiter

Activity: 281

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 01:36:44 PM

Little update: No answer on refund request yet

❘|❘ ICONOMI  Fund Management Platform
  LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
quest

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 04:44:59 PM

Fo me also no response / refund.
lajz99 (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 04:49:26 PM

I'm really hoping the number of requests sent for a single company within such a short time span isn't the issue and they'll still get back to you guys.  If nobody hears anything within the next day or so I'm just going to post the information publicly and maybe THAT increase in volume will encourage them to act.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 04:50:58 PM

I'm really hoping the number of requests sent for a single company within such a short time span isn't the issue and they'll still get back to you guys.  If nobody hears anything within the next day or so I'm just going to post the information publicly and maybe THAT increase in volume will encourage them to act.
Fully supporting your decision on this.

Donate to the man!
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 05:44:33 PM

Wow - got an encouraging response today from Paypal. Impressed... Still no refund yet but at least someone is on the case.

Thanks...
mruiter

Activity: 281

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 06:21:01 PM

Status update:

I just received a very promising email from somebody that they will do there best and most fullfill the refund.

❘|❘ ICONOMI  Fund Management Platform
  LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Threader

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 06:26:56 PM

It is always inspiring and up lifting to see kindness in folks helping others in despair.

Every bit of news of someone getting their money back on this thread makes me smile to no end.

Good luck to all.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: