Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:32:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Scam Alert Youtube Channel  (Read 190 times)
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:46:35 AM

Hi All,

Ive recently started an posted the first YouTube Channel related onto to Scam ICO's!

My aim is to pinch as many Scams as possible and prove them via Youtube broadcasting in an effort to reduce the newbies being taken for their investments! I am to report as many ICOs as i feel evident enough for an Episode, and would welcome any upcoming you may think has a not so feel good vibe to it! Check out my first vid -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufP-7DN5ngo

My first video aims at showing the technique in which we would identify Scams with the First of the ICO Scam Alert series (Ep1 currently in prep). The first as a sneak peak will be about staying away from AUSCoin. My youtube description is as follows - Ill be interested to know your thoughts!:

I started my journey through Cryptocurrency in 2011... Mining from a quad core on BTC.... Life is life! The important stuff comes now, years later when the world of ICO's appear in the space! I aim to bring only the most accurate faulty ICOs and what to look for! During my years ive come across great ICO's and really poor ones!

My Channel is designed and aimed at researching and advising of the potential fraudulent and scam looking ICO's. Including and limited to the technology being offered! This channel directly aims at giving new users as well as others the opportunity to have a technical lead advising of potential dangers!

I will not ask for money (however donations are accepted!) i will never ask you to invest into an ICO under my name! - Expect honest opinions regarding the technology behind an ICO!

Leave me a message or join me on Twitter!
Donation Addresses:
BTC: 1QE8wQp8iavD41i6Q7

ETH: 0xB87c8c938a4fB9ae4b0830d65b424F0b3f4e4A78

LTC: LQSohjhVFeN6DWpVmJ1UscCCvutuTrKzZP

ZCash: t1JBn3hXhGo34mtTVe2z7NqWaw9GjRcY923

VTC: Voy9XFE5kNfndncUcNQLTDzi1syHaK9bsP

FACTUM: FA3VvtZTJkcWtShZcUaDx32ZQYtTqEDab63sUXCsX451drw22BaY

WINGS: 0xB87c8c938a4fB9ae4b0830d65b424F0b3f4e4A78

BAT: 0xB87c8c938a4fB9ae4b0830d65b424F0b3f4e4A78

Using youtube to share knowledge is smart move you have and thank you so much because some people learn from video not from read, just like me of course. The value I can get from your video is helping me to understand that choose the right ICO is not easy and now I know which one has potential scam not to invest. Keep going and thank's again.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
ryancpk

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:50:11 AM

We seriously need this kind of channel to raise red flag on ICO scam. I have been actively investing in ICO. will keep an eye on your channel.
ColossusOfCrypto (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 01:53:41 AM

Hi All,

Ive recently started an posted the first YouTube Channel related onto to Scam ICO's!

My aim is to pinch as many Scams as possible and prove them via Youtube broadcasting in an effort to reduce the newbies being taken for their investments! I am to report as many ICOs as i feel evident enough for an Episode, and would welcome any upcoming you may think has a not so feel good vibe to it! Check out my first vid -

My first video aims at showing the technique in which we would identify Scams with the First of the ICO Scam Alert series (Ep1 currently in prep). The first as a sneak peak will be about staying away from AUSCoin. My youtube description is as follows - Ill be interested to know your thoughts!:

I started my journey through Cryptocurrency in 2011... Mining from a quad core on BTC.... Life is life! The important stuff comes now, years later when the world of ICO's appear in the space! I aim to bring only the most accurate faulty ICOs and what to look for! During my years ive come across great ICO's and really poor ones!

My Channel is designed and aimed at researching and advising of the potential fraudulent and scam looking ICO's. Including and limited to the technology being offered! This channel directly aims at giving new users as well as others the opportunity to have a technical lead advising of potential dangers!

I will not ask for money (however donations are accepted!) i will never ask you to invest into an ICO under my name! - Expect honest opinions regarding the technology behind an ICO!

Donation Addresses:

Using youtube to share knowledge is smart move you have and thank you so much because some people learn from video not from read, just like me of course. The value I can get from your video is helping me to understand that choose the right ICO is not easy and now I know which one has potential scam not to invest. Keep going and thank's again.

Its all motivational knowing that people would actually get use from it. If people use it and save themselves from an investment that could of turned bad, then the idea is certainly worth the effort Smiley
dominasikoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:59:05 AM

Hi All,

Donation Addresses:

[/quote

It's a very good move from you to share this post,
i really appreciate it, thank you so much, people will learn it through video, keep up the good work guys !

@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:36:48 AM

Maybe call your channel ICO red flags? Obviously a scam ICO will not try to defend themselves by hiring lawyers to sue you. But it might prevent you from getting into legal issues if any project tries to sue you for defamation

lenj

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:16:38 AM

Thank you for sharing bro. Channel with this topic is very important for everyone.
I subscribe yours. Good job

Thanks mate, i intend to keep the channels purpose only to ICO Scams! I thought there are enough around which generalize and promise to sometimes make you money, but none that actually keep you informed continually without asking... Sure there is some great ICO's out there but many bad ones and i feel we should keep focus on them specifically for the new ones coming in!

I appreciate the support!

Thanks for sharing in advance. However stay away from scam ico is the first thing we have to do if we want to invest in ico project.
Not only scam, there are some good ico but have no good developer team and the idea is similar with other also need to stay away.
May i know why suggested ico is not include in the channel?
dixon98

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 04:20:00 AM

Nice work there educating the crypto world of ICO scams

Similarly, I have a Twitter account that goes around exposing scam airdrops.  @contestsinkie

It's amazing how many folks are unaware of scams in airdrops.

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:50:28 AM

But I still want to know, what would you do if these ICO teams gave you a certain amount of money to eliminate this negative video?
And when these ICO projects give money to you to post a positive ICO video?

ColossusOfCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:32:10 AM

But I still want to know, what would you do if these ICO teams gave you a certain amount of money to eliminate this negative video?
And when these ICO projects give money to you to post a positive ICO video?

Id like to think that my effort towards the channel specifically the researching aspect, is a contribution made to the Crypto-space and not for sale. The fact im out to expose them i can guarantee to at least myself that im in this for the right reasons! The point is to help people save their money, not help the  scammers run with it!

A White-Hat-Cryptopian <---- There is such thing!
cryptomngr

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:39:34 AM

Great video surely you have some knowledge with these ICOs,you indeed helping the new folks to eliminate these scammy ICOs out of their way.I suggest you do some video that will compare good ICOs and scanny ICOs so they would have an idea which is which and how to spot these shitty projects.

ColossusOfCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:57:14 AM

Thank you for sharing bro. Channel with this topic is very important for everyone.
I subscribe yours. Good job

Thanks mate, i intend to keep the channels purpose only to ICO Scams! I thought there are enough around which generalize and promise to sometimes make you money, but none that actually keep you informed continually without asking... Sure there is some great ICO's out there but many bad ones and i feel we should keep focus on them specifically for the new ones coming in!

I appreciate the support!

Thanks for sharing in advance. However stay away from scam ico is the first thing we have to do if we want to invest in ico project.
Not only scam, there are some good ico but have no good developer team and the idea is similar with other also need to stay away.
May i know why suggested ico is not include in the channel?

The reason ive decided to keep this channel purely Scam related is there is so many other Crypto Channels out there who do a great job with informing (with both aspects) i just feel there isnt enough attention on a channel JUST FOR Scams!! Now thats not to say i can confidently pick every scam, but i hope to put more research into finding them then finding the scores - The scores others can look out for... In terms of Crypto wealth, my portfolio is forever increasing thanks to successful ICO's such as PRIX (Privitix) - I can spot a great ICO quicker than i can a scam! Hence the focus on ICO Scams!

I have no worry about deformation cases - at the end of the day i doubt id ever be within jurisdiction but i can absolutely swear that any research will be enough as such that something has raised a red flag with someone who knows what theyre talking about! For that reason, id keep my channel as is and have the Series titled ICO Scam Alert - "COIN NAME" - I connect with my immediate twitter  which offers tweets regarding my personals at the time Smiley   
ColossusOfCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 07:05:10 AM

Great video surely you have some knowledge with these ICOs,you indeed helping the new folks to eliminate these scammy ICOs out of their way.I suggest you do some video that will compare good ICOs and scanny ICOs so they would have an idea which is which and how to spot these shitty projects.

Thats actually a great idea! Would this be a continuous comparison? I guess as time progresses so do scammers and therefore id need to keep in line with them? I understand hackers have their way of obtaining access through malicious software, thats not something id be willing to keep up to date with as they are much harder to find, ICO scammers literally leave themselves waiting for me to catch!

I will look to add comparison videos - Thanks for the input Cryptomngr
ColossusOfCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:02:45 AM

Colossus Of Crypto Youtube:
EP 2: ICO Scam Alert - BitConnectX
Video Link: https://youtu.be/GjFWjBhXNjQ

STAY AWAY FROM BITCONNECTX

IMPORTANT: I forgot to mention, there is no Whitepaper on the Website to understand the platform!

If you were an investor of Bitconnect, its easy to maybe logical to you
to continue to give them your money in the hope your once retirement package
may just become available again! WELL LET ME STOP YOU IN YOUR TRACKS

If you think for a moment that BitccnnectX will solve any of the previous BCC issues
prior to them shutting the lending/commission platform. Only to ask you for another round
of your hard earned money? If youre willing to invest, then Unsubscribe to this channel
and leave it to those who need a hand!

Hard Facts straight to it in Ep2!!!

Thanks for viewing Criptopians! Like and Subscribe for more ICO Scam Alerts

Remember to always stay safe out there! When in doubt, ask questions!

This video was brought to you by the never ending research of a team
who want the best for everybody in the world!

Donation Addresses:

BTC: 1QE8wQp8iavD41i6Q7jsminaAjEmJonKwg

snkneo

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:48:36 AM

That's a good concept. As long as you make sure you're correct about the ICO being a fraud. It would be very bad if you tainted a legit ICO and caused it to go high.

Also, do not make ICO recommendations. That would be manipulating the market.

Thanks for the input mate - The best thing about this channel is i have a Facebook Group with only close friends that we share important information around! I would prefer to steer clear of recommending investing in ICOs but just rather, recommend on ICOs that do have scam... I would also like to add, whilst it is a world that needs thorough consideration when brainstorming, the Scams will usually be based on their lack of technology. An example is DADI.Cloud who was reported around as being a scam because they copied 300 words from SONMs whitepaper out of their original 11k... I wouldnt call an ICO a scam based on a shitty human error... But a major flaw.... That spikes my interest into diving deeper!

You're welcome. I'll try to check the channel out.
AUSCOINOFFICIAL

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:00:01 AM

Hi,

We were watching your video and we want to point out a few things that you misunderstand from our videos and you showed up in your youtube channel...

- Regarding of the 84,000,000 mentioned in our video. Let us go through the calculation with you 🙂 There are 1200 ATMS, each one of them will TRANSACT an amount of $10,000 per day. (1200 x 10,000 = 12,000,000 million ) now multiply that by 7 (7 days is one week) (12,000,000 x 7 = 84,000,000 in Transactions per week ) PLUS You asked who makes that? I mean looking at the number of the market cap, those numbers will be reachable easy, for the simple reason that those transactions are NOT only purchases for Auscoin tokens... Those are purchases for any cryptocurrency that is available in the ATM... so you see people investing in bitcoin everyday and putting ridiculous amounts of money, even putting more than 20K per day. So we figured out that the average is 10K per day which is reasonable if we see the numbers in the market and the volume per 24H 🙂

-Talking about the portal, of course paying bills in Australia with Auscoin could be confusing. But this is how the procedure works, The customer or person paying the bill, will use Auscoin to pay X bill, he uses the portal and send all the information. NOW the portal gets all the information and stores the Auscoin and goes through the process of transforming those Auscoin into FIAT (CASH) which will be used to pay the bill. You say that the government won't allow that but the real question is why they wouldn't?, we are paying a bill with Fiat NOT currencies so it's like a normal transaction and you are earning rewards for using your portal as well.

-You are referring to a 1% of Transaction FEE, the question that we would like to ask is which fee you referring to?  In our video we are referring that 1% of ALL TRANSACTIONS will be put back into Auscoin. You buy BTC in our ATMS and you put x Value in the machine , from that X value 1% of that will go back into Auscoin. Example: You bought 10K worht of BTC in our ATM's. that 10K you put in, 1% of that will go back to the Auscoin network (10,000 * 0.01 = 100 AUD) So $100 AUD will go back into the network not 1 Dollar Wink

We encourage you to read our whitepaper properly before trying to give information to people about Auscoin. All these points that you said that "didn't make sense" are clarified and explain in the best way to inform you better about Auscoin. If this project doesn't make sense, don't invest, BUT this doesn't mean that is a Scam just because you couldn't understand what we are trying to achieve.  

Thanks for your time.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: