Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:45:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Beaxy - The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 39395 times)
Beaxy

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:48:09 PM

Yeah ,have tokens in account but how to withdraw it to eth wallet ?

Hi there!  Currently, there is no withdraw function on our platform.  You will be able to move them after the exchange has launched.

Additionally, we know it's been quiet here as we continue to work towards our ICO and make necessary updates and changes.  We thank you all for your patience!  We have many updates queued but for now we are only releasing the details of our Crowdfunding Process.  Check out our various investment rounds if you are interested in getting in on BXY early!

https://medium.com/beaxy-exchange/crowdfund-outline-a0c0657e01c2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alvena

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:11:03 PM

Even taking into account such drastic changes in the requirements for the number of retweets (5 retweets per month), it is not clear how this can be done.
In April, the Beaxy-tweeter produced only 2 tweets. Where can I get three more?
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:58:10 AM

Crowdfund Outline

=> https://medium.com/beaxy-exchange/crowdfund-outline-a0c0657e01c2

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:08:01 PM

In my opinion, the platform doesn't seem like something that could revolutionize the market,so I still think it would be too early to say that Beaxy is a great investment.

Come on! It is like you are saying that it is too early to say that Beaxy is not a great investment.

Crypto is very young and there are only few people that know and understand it. Years from now crypto will become big and mainstream. There are billions of people in this world and the market is too wide.

To some degree crypto already is mainstream. If you consider all the buzz that is on in the media about Bitcoin and crypto, sometimes it feels like there is only crypto that those outlets wish to report about. It feels like mainstream Wink
it has become a common thing if such a crypto world just now that the public spotlight may be in every news there is just about it, this could be the stage of introduction to people who just know crypto that not only Bitcoin still many new coins that will keep coming and starting growing like this Beaxy project.
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:50:29 AM

participants who join in this project a lot.
in this way, the more that will be doing the promotion for this project.
and I really hope that the ico later can succeed and participants can get good results.

Pizza35kk

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

The BXY token presale starts June 1st and our public ICO starts June 15th. The exchange will go live in Q3 shortly after that. The BXY token will be tradeable on our exchange of course.
lipochka_s

Merit: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:54:19 PM

participants who join in this project a lot.
in this way, the more that will be doing the promotion for this project.
and I really hope that the ico later can succeed and participants can get good results.

Before the main sale there is still time, the success of the project depends on the team's work and its positive news. We look forward to the team's activity and the success of the project!  Smiley
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:27:09 PM

all in one blockchain based decentralized cryptocurrency exchange platform... there are so many similar exchange platforms but i still believe that beaxy team can manage to create an exchange with high volume. if they can add fiat to the exchange platform, it can attract traders easily.

And what feature is so outstanding in your opinion that you think they can get a lot of volume onto their exchange?

Not that easy but Beaxy can lower their fees in order to attract more users. Maybe they can discount fees if people will use Beaxy tokens. In the end it is about how smoothly the platform performs, how solid and reliable their support and proper marketing.

Discounting fees when using the native token of a cryptocurrency exchange is standard these days, many exchange are doing it already.
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:03:11 PM

I am checking this project but i haven't seen any recent action, especially on twitter

no implementations, no cooperations, nothing...

what's going on?
I think that the number of tweets will be greater after the start of the ICO. Most likely, now more focused on the preparation of ICO

axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:54:04 PM

I am checking this project but i haven't seen any recent action, especially on twitter

no implementations, no cooperations, nothing...

what's going on?
I think that the number of tweets will be greater after the start of the ICO. Most likely, now more focused on the preparation of ICO
before that problem has been asked on the telegram channel and they are busy preparing ICO so on twitter rarely there is a update maybe if the time is close to the ICO updates will be done again, see telegram channel they are very active there to menjawb questions from participants.
Alternating

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 03:50:26 PM

I did not see this update posted here so I will toss it out there. Please join the telegram to get the latest updates. I will try to post here as much as I can to keep everyone update but for min to min update*  

**Want to get in on Beaxy's Presale?  We will be holding several rounds before the public ICO!
Round 3: $0.30   - April 16 - 30   Hurry - Closing soon!!
Round 4: $0.35   - May 1 - 15
Round 5: $0.40   - May 16 - 31
Public Presale: $0.50  - June 1 -15
Public ICO: $0.60         - June 16 - July 16

*  If you haven't done so already, please be aware that you can add    yourself to our whitelist and receive your unique referral code.

*  Anyone who creates their account with beaxy from your referral link will receive a 60 day Platinum Membership (20% off trading fees) whilst 10% of any trading fees their new account generates will flow to you!

*  Our bounty program is still running, anyone who wishes to join please jump into the @Aerys2Bounties telegram group for details.s please join. https://t.me/Beaxy
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:52:20 AM

travel project is still quite long, and I really hope that the team involved in this project will be to work hard and work together very well, so that the desired targets can be achieved easily.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:07:57 AM

travel project is still quite long, and I really hope that the team involved in this project will be to work hard and work together very well, so that the desired targets can be achieved easily.
it will definitely be done by the team involved here, surely they will cooperate with the compact and heavily promote this project so that this project can grow to achieve its success. excitement for the team involved in this project.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:49:07 AM

they will certainly do his job very well, because the team always want project managed this could be a huge success and give satisfactory results.
Alternating

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 12:33:53 PM

Round 4 starts today!
If you’re interested in getting in on the presale rounds, now is your chance!

Round 4: $0.35
Round 5: $0.40
Public Presale: $0.50
Public ICO: $0.60

Please check out the pinned message for full details on participating and the ICO.

💎: Want to get more crypto? Join our Referral Program by whitelisting an account with us and getting a referral code. When you refer a friend you’ll get 10% of their trading fees and they get a Platinum level account for 60 days. 🔥

💎: Get some BXY in our Bounty Program too! Check that out here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3104313.0 or join the @Aerys2Bounties telegram group.

Thank you!!

https://i.imgur.com/gCYYtQo.png
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:21:11 PM

Why you have so many rounds and so long token sale? Price for 1st round private investors very different than on ICO. Its very big bonus.
Galabau24

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:29:31 PM

please take the MinexCoin on your exchange Wink
RbiggerG

Activity: 302

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:16:26 AM

In my opinion, the platform doesn't seem like something that could revolutionize the market,so I still think it would be too early to say that Beaxy is a great investment.

Come on! It is like you are saying that it is too early to say that Beaxy is not a great investment.

Crypto is very young and there are only few people that know and understand it. Years from now crypto will become big and mainstream. There are billions of people in this world and the market is too wide.

To some degree crypto already is mainstream. If you consider all the buzz that is on in the media about Bitcoin and crypto, sometimes it feels like there is only crypto that those outlets wish to report about. It feels like mainstream Wink
it has become a common thing if such a crypto world just now that the public spotlight may be in every news there is just about it, this could be the stage of introduction to people who just know crypto that not only Bitcoin still many new coins that will keep coming and starting growing like this Beaxy project.

Yes it you watch CNBC for example, it is about Bitcoin so often. It is like stock markets right now are just unsexy, which they essentially are when it comes to volatility.

geronimo77

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:23:46 PM

Will Beaxy allow users to chart on the same trading platform as Coinigy and TradingView? Like, will we be able to draw trend lines, support and resistance, and channels, etc.? Do you allow users to save their graphs so they load automatically when they sign in?
Or do you intend to allow the use of APIs for other programs like Coinigy and Delta, etc.?
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:05:44 PM

I know that some of us make money through crypto world such as buying and selling assets or what we usually call trading, there is also give money from following the campaign prize called Bounty. as you often see. Now the stock market is becoming more and more and is mostly made as a copy and does not offer something that the merchants desire. but Beaxy comes by offering a service that is perfect for us. Beaxy is a crypto currency exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: