Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:11:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Beaxy - The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 39391 times)
doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:41:59 AM

The incentives for loyal customers and transaction discount fees make Beaxy many people pay attention and investment options. In addition, what is the special project to compete with?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
im_not_dazzled

Activity: 325

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:44:56 AM

Looks very promising, wait until September to see their product. What is the smart contract address of Beaxy?
Edit: I was confused I thought had finished the ICO Grin
I am looking forward seeing how Beaxy project will move in the rest months of this year.
I know that the Beaxy team need time to make their ideas become realistic products, apps for community.
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:15:43 AM

The future of the Beaxy coin is something investors should look forward to, and the project team needs to step up its marketing campaign to get more encrypted currency traders involved.

If they do that, will there be a second stage of their sale token or will there be another way they will do it?

why. tokesale goes not good? how much did they raised? on website i did ot saw progress bar.
will there be listing on other exchages or only on beaxy?

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:12:00 AM

The future of the Beaxy coin is something investors should look forward to, and the project team needs to step up its marketing campaign to get more encrypted currency traders involved.

If they do that, will there be a second stage of their sale token or will there be another way they will do it?

why. tokesale goes not good? how much did they raised? on website i did ot saw progress bar.

If you want to ask about an exchange on this project, you should visit their telegram group to make sure when the right time the token is in exchange.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:22:30 AM

In the case of deposits in FIAT currency, will any currency be accepted, or just for example dollar or euros? In exchange will occur voting to list new currencies? And can use the Beaxy token as a vote?
neng_gelis

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:43:20 AM

exchange beaxy design is good and smooth. i hope when this exchange launch public you have support 24/7 and deposite and withdrawal is automatic. i will waiting beaxy in cyrpto. good luck

diemquy057

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:13:07 AM

In the case of deposits in FIAT currency, will any currency be accepted, or just for example dollar or euros? In exchange will occur voting to list new currencies? And can use the Beaxy token as a vote?
Can you help me with the link where I can buy Beaxy with fiats, please.
Have Beaxy been trade with fiats in exchanges?
wangmidi

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:17:29 AM

Looking forward to the Beaxy coin project becoming a world-class exchange, Beaxy is a coin worth holding patiently in the long run
Adya

Activity: 868

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:03:14 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 10:15:03 AM by Adya

If you want to ask about an exchange on this project, you should visit their telegram group to make sure when the right time the token is in exchange.

you just dumbposting without any idea where are you posting and what about this topic, right? try atleast to read the name of this topic.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
superman99

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:55:35 PM

Guys. I understand you won't publish any data about presale before the end of august. But can you please be transparant about your feeling, so far. Are you guys happy with results, untill now?
Beaxy

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:56:07 PM

Guys. I understand you won't publish any data about presale before the end of august. But can you please be transparant about your feeling, so far. Are you guys happy with results, untill now?

Hello there!  Thank you for being understanding of our stance towards not releasing financial information prior to the ICO.  However, we can say that we are very happy with the way things have played out so far!  We are very thankful for the feedback provided by the community and we are excited to continue building an All-in-One exchange with your help.  Smiley
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:08:26 AM

Hello there!  Thank you for being understanding of our stance towards not releasing financial information prior to the ICO.  However, we can say that we are very happy with the way things have played out so far!  We are very thankful for the feedback provided by the community and we are excited to continue building an All-in-One exchange with your help.  Smiley

Community members are also more comfortable when you feel happy with the things is happening. The current situation of many ICOs doesn't make investors feel secure, hoping the Beaxy project will be different.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 12:44:32 PM

Community members are also more comfortable when you feel happy with the things is happening. The current situation of many ICOs doesn't make investors feel secure, hoping the Beaxy project will be different.
I think the BEAXY project can give satisfaction to investors to invest here because the performance of the project so far is very good. BEAXY is a project that has good potential and promising in the future. so I think investors are comfortable investing in BEAXY.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Karamen35

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:55:44 PM

In normal circumstances yes. Whilst we are still fielding a few questions from our bounty hunters re tokens (received after our ICO) the bounty program itself has completed Sad
Thanks for getting in touch though. Beaxy is always evolving so I am sure our team will be aware of what you can offer.
Enokkei

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:05:43 PM

Your project BEAXY EXCHANGE was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/BEAXY+EXCHANGE to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

https://a.radikal.ru/a39/1807/64/569c846cf5c8.jpg

Thank you!

There are a few bits of information we would like to correct, we will contact shortly with this.  Smiley
Ryuuma

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:58:00 PM

Finally someone smart enough to do crypto-currency exchange with user-friendly interface. Beaxy intuitive user interface will allow for trading in both crypto and fiat currencies.
neng_gelis

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:28:10 PM

when exchange Beaxy can be use for all people ? how many fee exchange use for trade ? good luck Beaxy

Tehbotot

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:34:37 PM

Hopefully this could start soon, I hope this does not delay the planning problems, I think this would be a great project.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:08:45 AM

Your project BEAXY EXCHANGE was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/BEAXY+EXCHANGE to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

Thank you for this information. I hope Beaxy can become a big exchange in the future and investors may know this project more because I like the design of the Beaxy exchange and their development team is very hard working. This makes the project even better. I will soon invest in this project in September and will certainly invest as much as possible
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:57:39 PM

I think the BEAXY project can give satisfaction to investors to invest here because the performance of the project so far is very good. BEAXY is a project that has good potential and promising in the future. so I think investors are comfortable investing in BEAXY.

If it becomes a big change in the crypto world and becomes more developed in the future. this will be great for everyone and investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: