Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:00:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Beaxy - The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 39395 times)
HaFiiSs

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:27:34 PM

The demo is the actual exchange to test features. It is presented to show a working platform upon which much more will be built on. If you check the whitepaper you will see many more features on the way. Any referrals made during this time will also transfer over to the live exchange. Keep in mind we are still pre-ICO

I came across this and was really impressed with this. I am looking forward to the development of the Beaxy project because I would like this exchange to take place in the future. I personally have a strong belief in this project because its potential is huge and has a high number of daily visitors and I am sure people are paying special attention to Beaxy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HaFiiSs

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:29:49 PM

Decreasing token price and increasing circulating supply — Their original decision to have a 100MM circulating supply was made a year ago, and was based on an assessment of the project landscape at the time. They received feedback from our community and advisors that decreasing token price and increasing hardcap would be more favorable in the current landscape and help increase access to BXY token. As such they have decided to increase the supply x10 and decrease the price x10. So the public sale price will now be $0.041

This does not affect the development of the project and they just want to increase the supply right now. For me this project is on the very good development momentum since the interface of the website is very well designed and they are ready for a new revolution on the centralized exchange. I am waiting for more on this project and will consider a good investment if the project has the trust of the community
adstable356

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:13:10 PM

Hi, is there a way you guys are going to deal with the volatility in the current market? Since you guys have a hard cap in dollars and not in ether?
Zuzu199

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:58:52 PM

I think the weekend as a whole left everyone with some great vibes, not only about Beaxy, but for cryptocurrency and blockchain as a whole.
kuksow

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:59:22 PM

you guys ever heard of anybody making an environment to trade physical goods and currencies on blockchain? I came across modultrade platform and I'd like to know if they have any competition.
hamamana99

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:56:28 PM

I can help create a full video review about the ico as a form of publicising which is guaranteed to attract more investors. Also if you want  translation of your white paper project, website design and graphics design PM me. I submit adverts promoting your ICO on major telegram groups, which in turn brings in a lot of investors for your ICO.  If interested kindly pm me.
Lightacycma

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:06:00 AM

Hi
Guys, just can your idea be explained in < 60 seconds? And what purpose does the blockchain have in your plan? What role does the coin have? Thanks
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 12:40:05 AM

Smiley Beaxy Funding Update
Aug 24.

"Our exchange platform will go live soon"

Source : https://medium.com/beaxy-exchange/beaxy-funding-update-d9f53bfc5a8f

I think the Beaxy project is over, it turns out the public sale has been postponed. But I believe that this project works best. Because they gave clarity about the Beaxy project including when the Public sale was canceled

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:09:58 AM

In the case of deposits in FIAT currency, will any currency be accepted, or just for example dollar or euros? In exchange will occur voting to list new currencies? And can use the Beaxy token as a vote?
Can you help me with the link where I can buy Beaxy with fiats, please.
Have Beaxy been trade with fiats in exchanges?

I guess that still this option can not be performed,  and that option to buy with fiat currency should be after the conclusion of the ICO and should occur according to the project roadmap.

canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:22:40 AM

Smiley Zeus Protocol Partners with Beaxy, the All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Aug 27.

=> https://medium.com/beaxy-exchange/zeus-protocol-partners-with-beaxy-the-all-in-one-cryptocurrency-exchange-70b427a156f8

A very good information for the community. I believe Beaxy is well prepared before the ICO and I believe it will be a success in this period as Beaxy is a good ICO project that includes many big partners in the last few months and they are doing well in creating new exchanges in the future
Most projects that are well prepared will often succeed and make people excited. Beaxy is doing very well, a difficult period but with the positive team, the project will be the focus of this year.
I am also expecting this because I am very confident in the project and will definitely invest if the project has new updates. Beaxy is well prepared and they will make every effort so that investors can easily invest in this project because I believe this will be a highlight project this year.
andreas-jon

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:07:55 AM

According to my project about the exchanger will always be a game investors by participants who support, if I see this new project in the open but already many who support
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:57:19 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 05:17:16 PM by dave111223

Aug 24.

I think the Beaxy project is over, it turns out the public sale has been postponed. But I believe that this project works best. Because they gave clarity about the Beaxy project including when the Public sale was canceled

This kind of project always find private investors and no way to get in if your are not in an investors group.
Bitcointalk was only one way to make people talk about them, now that it's done they cancel the ICO. Well, that's marketing, nothing to say, well done guys.

@Vz Ketua you don't have to "think" about if it's closed or not, the team did it for you.
Enokkei

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:35:15 PM

Aug 24.

This kind of project always find private investors and no way to get in if your are not in an investors group.
Bitcointalk was only one way to make people talk about them, now that it's done they cancel the ICO. Well, that's marketing, nothing to say, well done guys.

@Vz Ketua you don't have to "think" about if it's closed or not, the team did it for you.

Hey there. We appreciate all the support we have seen on Bitcointalk from the Bounty Managers, the translators, the bounty participants, and fans that have helped make Beaxy successful thus far. Yes our private sale has been going nicely so we are pretty confident to launch the exchange in November. But,

Remember: The BXY token will still be available to early adopters like you guys for the first 100 days where it will be sold for use, beginning at $0.042. After 100 days any remaining unsold BXY tokens will be burned.

To avoid delays buying and trading on day one, we advise that all interested parties log in to Beaxy even today and begin their KYC/AML application. Applications are handled by our partnership with IdentityMind and we try to review them within one week. Here is a full guide: https://medium.com/beaxy-exchange/kyc-aml-guide-be17f832c8f3

Thank you!
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 07:43:37 AM

BEAXY continues to provide information and the latest developments of this project. I'm sure everything will go smoothly. I want to see BEAXY be successful and make this platform more liked by many people. waiting for the latest others information. Smiley

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
dimao

Activity: 1162
Merit: 389

Keep Network

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:46:38 AM

I'm waiting for them to pay for the bounty. They say you have to wait 100 days after closing sales

swamik

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:13:11 PM

Congratulations!!
I am pleased to inform that Beaxy Exchange platform has been shortlisted and added to our listing:

In case of any changes, feel free to revert back with the proposed changes to be made to hello@allcoinposts.com

Best Regards,

https://www.allcoinposts.com/icodetails?q=Beaxy-Exchange
mizukage123

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:36:03 PM

A colleague of mine told me about your project, i took a lot at it on several links, but when i checked it on livemetre, the rating were extremely low. why is that?
hamedo98

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:36:29 PM

Today maybe because of the banking holidays and legacy markets being closed
But generally crypto moves easies and is more volatile because of the smaller market caps and it needs much less capital to move
Awwad Michael

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:38:39 PM

Good morning
Can you explain to me in a simple and clear way what your business is and what it does? Is there advertising? How do investors learn about new ideas?
Enokkei

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:05:27 AM

Good morning
Can you explain to me in a simple and clear way what your business is and what it does? Is there advertising? How do investors learn about new ideas?

Hi there,

"Beaxy aims to create the ultimate all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange, with more tools at your disposal than ever before, and a user experience that is unmatched. Lifetime referral rewards, coin staking, loyalty program, instant FIAT deposits, 24/7 customer support, robust charting tools on exchange, mobile app functionality with custom alerts, unique trading pairs, 4 layers of security architecture, and enhanced transaction throughput are just some of the ways we stand out from other platforms and offer you the best possible trading experience."

We have budgeted for marketing. We have a range of social media like our twitter https://twitter.com/BeaxyExchange or medium https://medium.com/beaxy-exchange, and are working with many traders, large influencers, and groups in crypto for gueriila marketing, although we are 100% transparant. We'll have more press release and advertising and much more closer to launch in November.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: