Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:05:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Beaxy - The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 39395 times)
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 01:53:26 AM

any news about bounty distribution, the latest new i hear they will distribute token rewards to the bounty participant this September 4th? But there is no distribution until now?
I think they need to re-consider the bounty allocation, when the price and volume now is not good. 4% circulating supply is pretty much this time. And nothing happen on 4th Sept is proven for this delay. Hope they can keep the promise.

Only 1% is distributed in September and the remaining 3% will be paid in the next few months so I think there will be no price issues in the near future. The bounty hunters have helped Beaxy exchange attract a lot of potential customers so paying them is totally worth it. I trust Beaxy's development team and hope that I can see BXY at $1 in the future. Of course it will take a lot of time but anything can be done in this market

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wywoc

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 04:08:47 AM

any news about bounty distribution, the latest new i hear they will distribute token rewards to the bounty participant this September 4th? But there is no distribution until now?
I think they need to re-consider the bounty allocation, when the price and volume now is not good. 4% circulating supply is pretty much this time. And nothing happen on 4th Sept is proven for this delay. Hope they can keep the promise.

Only 1% is distributed in September and the remaining 3% will be paid in the next few months so I think there will be no price issues in the near future. The bounty hunters have helped Beaxy exchange attract a lot of potential customers so paying them is totally worth it. I trust Beaxy's development team and hope that I can see BXY at $1 in the future. Of course it will take a lot of time but anything can be done in this market
Yes, a vesting schedule is good for token price now. Beaxy has lauched bounty a long time ago. Bounty hunters promoted for this project, so they deserve it. I am only worried when they spend such a large amount of tokens on bounty. $ 1 is quite optimistic, but I think $ 0.1 is more reasonable than now.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:45:14 AM

$ 1 is quite optimistic, but I think $ 0.1 is more reasonable than now.

I agree with that, but it's possible because it's an exchange with great potential, if BNB were able to reach at its current price now, we should think any exchange is capable of doing that.

Current price is cheap but it could pump to 0.1 usd when there's a big rally that is going to happen in the last quarter, or even this month, who knows.
Let's relax, bounty was not distributed yet but I'm sure it will not shake the current price as there are also a lot of potential investors on this project.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:40:58 AM

I agree with that, but it's possible because it's an exchange with great potential, if BNB were able to reach at its current price now, we should think any exchange is capable of doing that.

Current price is cheap but it could pump to 0.1 usd when there's a big rally that is going to happen in the last quarter, or even this month, who knows.
Let's relax, bounty was not distributed yet but I'm sure it will not shake the current price as there are also a lot of potential investors on this project.
The important thing is that the PLS fund is about to be distributed to bounty hunters, and they will soon sell out their tokens quickly and make the price dump.
for BXY's value to be $ 0.1, it will take them a few more months and a lot more effort in the future.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 03:21:57 PM

Hi there, anyone has yet participated to the great PLS program, if so, any return would be great, thx, Vive Beaxy.

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 04:17:45 PM

I really hope for the successful development of BEAXY platform. True, they delayed payments for bounty hunters very much, despite the fact that BEAXY exchange has long been working productively. Unfortunately, in recent years, participation in bounty campaigns does not generate income, but only makes you wait and endure.
yangongear

Activity: 447

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 04:32:46 PM

If Beaxy want to reach that price, it need a real use case. Compare with BNB of Binance, they are the first exchange applied the discount trading fee for token holder, and we can see their success now. But it's the past, we need more from Beaxy, like what Binance doing: create a complete ecosystem, leading the market trend, etc..
cryptoperkele

Activity: 889
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 04:50:26 PM

Don't care. More it dumps, the better for me. Hopefully they pay it all in one take then try to ration it.

MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 02:42:06 AM

I really hope for the successful development of BEAXY platform. True, they delayed payments for bounty hunters very much, despite the fact that BEAXY exchange has long been working productively. Unfortunately, in recent years, participation in bounty campaigns does not generate income, but only makes you wait and endure.
That is no problem if the bounty hunter can have good liquidity at this exchange. I think the trading volume at Beaxy is very stable and there will be no problem with BXY in the near future. I personally recommend a few friends to buy this coin for long-term investment because BXY has a lot of promotions for their customers so if possible I would consider buying some BXY to hold.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 11:52:05 AM

That is no problem if the bounty hunter can have good liquidity at this exchange. I think the trading volume at Beaxy is very stable and there will be no problem with BXY in the near future. I personally recommend a few friends to buy this coin for long-term investment because BXY has a lot of promotions for their customers so if possible I would consider buying some BXY to hold.
Holding BXY will help you earn a lot of PLS and this is how this exchange has attracted a lot of customers during the past time. I think if Beaxy average trading volume can reach $10 million, it is really a good thing for all investors but to do that, Beaxy needs to improve a lot. I believe that one day Beaxy will soon become more popular and 2020 will be a great time for this exchange to do so.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 12:36:19 PM

Holding BXY will help you earn a lot of PLS and this is how this exchange has attracted a lot of customers during the past time. I think if Beaxy average trading volume can reach $10 million, it is really a good thing for all investors but to do that, Beaxy needs to improve a lot. I believe that one day Beaxy will soon become more popular and 2020 will be a great time for this exchange to do so.
We will see, beaxy so far have showed that they can attract traders too, they have a decent volume already but it's understandable that the volume is not par yet with big exchanges like Binance but as long as they continue to make an effective marketing plan, eventually they'll be able to capture a good percentage in the total market.

Beaxy coin is still cheap while the volume of the exchange is not stable yet, but if the volume will improve, we can always expect that the value of the token will follow.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
ici_lemmy

Activity: 254

Hydax Exchange

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:49:43 PM

We will see, beaxy so far have showed that they can attract traders too, they have a decent volume already but it's understandable that the volume is not par yet with big exchanges like Binance but as long as they continue to make an effective marketing plan, eventually they'll be able to capture a good percentage in the total market.

Beaxy coin is still cheap while the volume of the exchange is not stable yet, but if the volume will improve, we can always expect that the value of the token will follow.
I really like the Beaxy exchange strategy and they have a very good way of attracting customers so this exchange will soon be well received in the near future if trading volume improves. I participated in this project's ICO this year and made twice as much profit on the first day of trading. Maybe the current value is very low but if you have used this exchange then you will only want to stay here because they support a lot of tools for investors.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 01:38:21 PM

Trading volume may be something that Beaxy needs to improve in the near future because if it does not improve soon, many investors cannot liquidate at this exchange. I have been following Beaxy's price for the past few weeks and the difference between the buying price is very large so this is probably the problem that Beaxy needs to solve before people feel worse at this coin. Personally, I am very interested in their recent updates and if there is a big event for investors, I will be ready to fly in to participate.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:46:14 AM

Trading volume may be something that Beaxy needs to improve in the near future because if it does not improve soon, many investors cannot liquidate at this exchange. I have been following Beaxy's price for the past few weeks and the difference between the buying price is very large so this is probably the problem that Beaxy needs to solve before people feel worse at this coin. Personally, I am very interested in their recent updates and if there is a big event for investors, I will be ready to fly in to participate.

i believe soon or later the trading volume on beaxy will increasing my friend
and another good news coming, because coinmarketcap now beaxy already at coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/beaxy
regards
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 06:56:00 AM

and another good news coming, because coinmarketcap now beaxy already at coinmarketcap
regards
Good to see it has already a volume, before, there's no data showed in coinmarket although there's already volume in the exchange.
I think the amount was just updated today because there is no changes in the percentage despite the market has dump today, with that it would have a good start in the graph as it's a low price compared to the price it was trading prior to the listing.

PRESDIR

Activity: 719

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 03:06:22 PM

regards

of course that is good news with this time,persevering not to sell tokens because i believe that someday a beaxy token promises good luck.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 06:43:12 AM

regards

of course that is good news with this time,persevering not to sell tokens because i believe that someday a beaxy token promises good luck.
There is no reason to sell because Beaxy will to giving the good benefit all participants here and remain patient hold your token. currently 25% of tokens have been distributed and I think not everyone to want sells their tokens. I believe that next year big profits will await me with the Beaxy project. Cool

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 08:21:05 PM

regards

Strange, i thought that the token/coin needed to be at least on 2 exchanges to be accepted on coinmarketcap... Maybe they think that this is a proper token then.
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 06:13:08 AM

regards

Right now is trading at .018 usd or 235 sats, this is not a bad price for an exchange coin, sometimes price of exchange coins going up at ridiculous percents, for example yobit coin Yo token down to .002, then
2 months later the price of that coin going up to .17 , thats almost 90x the all time low price, what do yobit for this, they create a Yo market, they create daily interest for holding that coin, they create an
investbox for bitcoin only for Yo token holders, and exclusive icos for holders, so the success of exchange coins is create demand in the same Exchange,  by the way gonna buy some BXY at this price.

Would be great if owner of Beaxy, ask to coinmarketcap to get the real number of coins in circulation.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:14:31 AM

regards
Good to see it has already a volume, before, there's no data showed in coinmarket although there's already volume in the exchange.
I think the amount was just updated today because there is no changes in the percentage despite the market has dump today, with that it would have a good start in the graph as it's a low price compared to the price it was trading prior to the listing.
The trading volume is still very low but with the potential of this exchange, I believe this is a very waiting coin in the future because this exchange was only active a few months ago and BXY is still maintained good prices during the past time. Most bounty hunters have no intention of selling BXY in this distribution, and this will surely make Beaxy trade more attractive to investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: