Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:45:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Beaxy - The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 39386 times)
Aerys2 (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 02:35:06 AM

i believe soon or later the trading volume on beaxy will increasing my friend
and another good news coming, because coinmarketcap now beaxy already at coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/beaxy
regards

Strange, i thought that the token/coin needed to be at least on 2 exchanges to be accepted on coinmarketcap... Maybe they think that this is a proper token then.

This is usually the case for exchange tokens, it's mostly about volume and being available for few months

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 05:18:55 AM

Right now is trading at .018 usd or 235 sats, this is not a bad price for an exchange coin, sometimes price of exchange coins going up at ridiculous percents, for example yobit coin Yo token down to .002, then
2 months later the price of that coin going up to .17 , thats almost 90x the all time low price, what do yobit for this, they create a Yo market, they create daily interest for holding that coin, they create an
investbox for bitcoin only for Yo token holders, and exclusive icos for holders, so the success of exchange coins is create demand in the same Exchange,  by the way gonna buy some BXY at this price.

Would be great if owner of Beaxy, ask to coinmarketcap to get the real number of coins in circulation.
Well, I'm also very excited about the development of Beaxy. the price is quite good at the beginning of this exchanger and has big volume. "This will be a big market in the future," I thought.

but, don't be too excited about it, I'm afraid it doesn't match what we think. a few days ago, the price of this token decreased by more than 50%. Ever since you wrote your message, the price of beaxy is now 117 sats. Well, we need to see the development of this exchanger further. I have even participated in the "lock beaxy for PLS" program that they made because I believe that this exchanger will develop greatly

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 07:02:28 AM

and another good news coming, because coinmarketcap now beaxy already at coinmarketcap
regards

Strange, i thought that the token/coin needed to be at least on 2 exchanges to be accepted on coinmarketcap... Maybe they think that this is a proper token then.

This is usually the case for exchange tokens, it's mostly about volume and being available for few months

Yes, beaxy is an exchange token so the criteria might be lil different from regular altcoin or token. And based from coingecko, the top 10 trading pairs in beaxy have this volume -

Not bad for a small exchange though. With numerous cryptocurrency exchanges, they will have a very good fight to embark on.

dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 07:26:09 AM

regards
Yes, beaxy is an exchange token so the criteria might be lil different from regular altcoin or token. And based from coingecko, the top 10 trading pairs in beaxy have this volume -
Not bad for a small exchange though. With numerous cryptocurrency exchanges, they will have a very good fight to embark on.

Beaxy needs to try harder to gain investor confidence because this exchange has been operating for more than 4 months and the problem to solve now is liquidity because this exchange has very different buying and selling rates. I think that if it is unable to fix this in the future, investors will have a lot of problems in trading and I do not want that to happen. I personally am using this exchange because the fees at the Beaxy exchange are very cheap and a lot of good projects are listed here.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
dgigit

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 10:44:23 AM

Complete registration and earn $BXY today!

-Follow the link below and fill out the registration form and complete our quick and easy verification process
-Make a deposit on Beaxy

Receive a 5% $BXY bonus on all deposits over $1,000. Link

BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 03:22:24 PM

https://beincrypto.com/ceo-of-beaxy-disappears-as-the-exchange-struggles-to-remain-solvent/

So what the fuck is happening you muppets?

You got hacked and your CEO is now gone?

Roll Eyes
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 04:16:05 PM

https://beincrypto.com/ceo-of-beaxy-disappears-as-the-exchange-struggles-to-remain-solvent/

Roll Eyes

To be honest I had a bad feeling about this when a lot of "influencers" on twitter were pushing it back then. Didn't exactly make me want to sign up. More the opposite.
mickaelsilver10

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 04:24:27 PM

Keep calm guys ;-)

https://twitter.com/BeaxyExchange/status/1179792769130348544

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:10:15 PM

Your funds are safu.  Wink Man, is Beaxy token shortable? That absolute panic and dumping. I haven't seen something like that for years. Twitter is easy to do and can be installed in most phones. Why can't Artak Hamazaspyan be bothered to tweet simple messages like, "I'm alive" before the rising suspicions.

Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 10:14:38 PM

Exactly, and they will keep adding and therefore we can expect their volume to increase in time.
And also, it's not wise to talk about volume at this time when people are hesitant to invest in bitcoin as we will surely not gonna see the volume we are expecting, maybe when time comes that altcoins will rally, we can expect this will suddenly turn into a million dollar exchange with at least $1 million daily trading volume.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 01:23:21 AM

Exactly, and they will keep adding and therefore we can expect their volume to increase in time.
And also, it's not wise to talk about volume at this time when people are hesitant to invest in bitcoin as we will surely not gonna see the volume we are expecting, maybe when time comes that altcoins will rally, we can expect this will suddenly turn into a million dollar exchange with at least $1 million daily trading volume.
Beaxy is still very young and we should give them more opportunities for them to make more new plans in the near future. In my opinion, Beaxy will soon be a favorite exchange for many investors because it is a trading exchange with lots of trading tools and you are completely safe when trading here. Now there aren't any major issues with investors so I think the recent bad news won't affect the reputation of this exchange.

Currently the trading volume is still very low and if they improve this a lot of investors will join. Of course it takes a long time because there are many other exchanges that are also competing with Beaxy.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 05:39:53 AM

Roll Eyes

To be honest I had a bad feeling about this when a lot of "influencers" on twitter were pushing it back then. Didn't exactly make me want to sign up. More the opposite.
keep calm buddy, I think it will be very good when we do not panic and find the right information. After the rumors circulated, the Beaxy's team re-posted on their Twitter that it wasn't true. I think things like this will cause enough panic to cause people to sell their assets in a panic.

I hope the CEO's family from the Beaxy team gets better soon. I just hope the CEO can focus on improving Beaxy to be better.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 11:56:00 AM

That FUD got out of hand fast. It also shows how much startup need PR department or personnel that can anticipate and get in front of the narrative before the brand is damaged or exploited by both internal and external actors
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 01:06:41 PM

That FUD got out of hand fast. It also shows how much startup need PR department or personnel that can anticipate and get in front of the narrative before the brand is damaged or exploited by both internal and external actors

Wow, i'm surprised, I don't have to say anything as it's very clear that people got panic.
The last time I check the price was just trading at 200 sats or more, now it's only trading at 100 + sats.

Hopefully this will be able to recover, if its just a FUD, we can expect some recovery soon, we have to understand that this is how
the crypto works for now but legit and good projects has always have a room for success in this space.

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 07:47:45 PM

hahahaha, so this site was shit before the "FUD" news...and the fud just made it worse/ppl freak, but.....even after said fud, the site is still shit.

RIGHTO! lol

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Nerd-Labs

Activity: 68
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 08:52:41 PM

oooooo i wanna win a tesla
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 01:48:58 AM

Wow, i'm surprised, I don't have to say anything as it's very clear that people got panic.
The last time I check the price was just trading at 200 sats or more, now it's only trading at 100 + sats.

Hopefully this will be able to recover, if its just a FUD, we can expect some recovery soon, we have to understand that this is how
the crypto works for now but legit and good projects has always have a room for success in this space.
I think this news will make a lot of people panic and they will tend to sell more during this time. For me this news has no effect on investor confidence because this is news that often happens in any project. This crypto market has too many risks and false information also causes the value of the coin to drop suddenly in just a short time. Personally, I will keep BXY and wait for the coin to rise again.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Nerd-Labs

Activity: 68
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 06:31:23 PM

has anyone tried this place out yet  Huh
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 07:31:06 PM

Beaxy is sticking to its story that rumors that their CEO, Artak has disappeared are false and represent attacks on the exchange.

They said Artak simply missed a meeting due to real family emergency. We will probably get clarity in a few weeks.

novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 01:32:48 AM

Beaxy is sticking to its story that rumors that their CEO, Artak has disappeared are false and represent attacks on the exchange.

They said Artak simply missed a meeting due to real family emergency. We will probably get clarity in a few weeks.

I think the recent news has greatly affected the value of BXY in the recent past and this really makes investors feel very angry about this information. Currently exchange is still working well and I have not seen any issues regarding withdrawals so I hope that Beaxy will be able to make it clear in the near future. I personally still support the way this exchange works because they always have a way for investors to make money without having to do anything.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: