Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:29:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to Binance?  (Read 146 times)
coin90 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:33:21 PM

I have been unable to access Binance for the past 24 hours. I read it crashed, will they come back again? I still have some coins in there.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:37:28 PM

I have been unable to access Binance for the past 24 hours. I read it crashed, will they come back again? I still have some coins in there.
system upgrade has been completed. binance is live
1969Dave

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:38:13 PM

Don't think they ever come back...

nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:52:51 PM

They're working again. It's just a normal update but as I can see there are a lot of people are feeling nervous cause they think Binance exchange hacked like what John McAfee tweeted on Twitter. LOL. You just need to log into your account and check, everything is fine atm and John McAfee is just a liar cause Binance is the best exchange all over the world so it's not easy to be hacked Smiley

oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:54:32 PM

What I read, according to the official statement on Twitters, is because of an unexpected complication when updating servers. It's happening.
If you do not have the binance.com domain, try the US subdomain of this exchange: us.binance.com.
At least there will be some discounts on fees. According to this: https://imgur.com/F24gnmV
zoiapisya

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:20:32 PM

They're working again. It's just a normal update but as I can see there are a lot of people are feeling nervous cause they think Binance exchange hacked like what John McAfee tweeted on Twitter. LOL. You just need to log into your account and check, everything is fine atm and John McAfee is just a liar cause Binance is the best exchange all over the world so it's not easy to be hacked Smiley
John McAfee is a selling pig, this person does not have anything sacred, he will sell his own mother if they offer big money. And with the stock exchange everything is fine, I quietly went into my account

xrpdavid

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:39:17 PM

Don't think they ever come back...

No reason to spread FUD..  Wink They announced pretty clearly they were doing some maintenance and it took longer than expected.

Maybe too long but it should be back now.

TwoSides

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:41:32 PM

I remember that it did crashed a while back after a bought ADA, TRX and XLM. And a friend wasn't able to access it a week ago but when I checked it I was able to logged in. I think those little problems made Binance to set a maintenance. There's nothing wrong with it but hope they'd atleast informed the public so they won't worry about their investments since Binance is one of the top crypto exchanges.
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:27:43 PM

I could not go to the site for half a day today. Technical work or is it only a problem for me? Probably, trading on the stock exchange will have to buy a separate computer.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:42:48 PM

I also felt some down time issues with binance withdraw services three days ago but later probably after a day  it worked again. I had many altcoins with them and i successfully withdrew some of them to my external wallet, i trust binance because i have never met any negative issues on there, i am still holding some coins in binance wallet
Vocalwalls

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:24:57 PM

Looks like everything is fine now
zoiapisya

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:15:18 PM

I do not have any problems with working on this exchange for a long time. At the moment it is one of the most stable and honest exchanges

aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:01:32 PM

I do not have any problems with working on this exchange for a long time. At the moment it is one of the most stable and honest exchanges
Yes, you are right, everything is fine without any obstacles that come in, in system disturbances in the inventory it is a natural thing and it often happens in all exchanges, I strongly believe that binance exchange is very good for now and the future.

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
smartsan

Activity: 196

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:56:11 PM

They have corrected the mistake and it is going good.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Kosmog

Activity: 207
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:23:34 PM

It's working now

https://www.udemy.com/from-a-non-programmer-to-full-stack-net-developer/?couponCode=10.99DISCOUNT
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: