Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:23:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it safe or risky to invest in Doge coin?  (Read 491 times)
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:47:31 AM

i am thinking to invest in doge coin.

Any investment, especially into altcoins is very risky, but Dogecoin is very volatile currency that changes its positions very often. So it is even more risky to invest exactly into this coin, than to the others.
TheBasta24

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:11:56 AM

Doge is a joke coin with no future development but still is a very fast and low fee coin so right now I think it will still resist some time
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:22:23 PM

It's risky, even very much. What kind of trust can he evoke? And from whom? Are you trying to invest in anything and what just appeared in the hope that he will repeat the fate of bitcoin? Stupidity. Do not invest.
coinmgnet

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:26:11 PM

If you have a bigger amount of money, don't put all of them on Dogecoin, diversify, is much better than going all in for just one coins, specially if it's Dogecoin. There are projects that are worth your money more than Dogecoin does.
pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:29:24 PM

This is the worst thing i have read today,doge coin doesnt have any development for the past 2 and a half years so why would this coin have potentials to grow? it was created just for fun and these developers arent that serious about this coin.You should spent a lot of time doing a lot of research because doing that would be easier for you to pick good coins out of these shit coins.

Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:32:14 PM

I believe that for a serious investment Dogecoin is out of thoughts, but on the other hand it is an old and purposeless coin, only fancy, which for many years served as a transaction in the exchanges may one day have value. In conclusion it is always risky to invest in currencies of this style.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:40:33 PM

Its very risky to invest in Doge Coin because it has no proper project development,you may lose your fiat money to invest in it. Developer has made money no further advancement toward growth of this coin.Only those investor would prefer to you to invest into it who has handsome investment in it.There is no proper idea behind it.This is a shit coin,you can lose your investment in it.Unlimited supply is there in coin market cap therefor its price can not be increased for coming few years.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
libbounty

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:42:01 PM

I heard Doge is big in the Japanese market.  I really don't know what Doge got that other old coins don't. 
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:43:27 PM

as i knew doge is most stable price peak if compare with other currency. not any significant progress on the dev yet. if safe or not i think safe but for a purpose as a invesment thats not a good idea. invest always integrate with profit purposes. just figure out another promising coin with long term research and develop, mostly will be a good chance for increase a value of your investment.
SexySexyYeah

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:46:20 PM

Well you have nothing to lose with doge coin because it's currently on 62 sats right it has possibility to go around 100+ sats if the market start to bullrun. Even though doge coin value goes you just have to wait only because it will come back but ofcourse we don't know when.
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:46:40 PM

You should be researching first before investing to any coins out there are bunch of shitcoins in the market,one of those coins is the doge coin which has beeen dead for years,no active development for years because it is only created as a meme coin.This coin wont have any further improvements in its price and the only reason why this coin is getting pumped is because the market manipulation.

Coinhype

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:50:15 PM

Maybe its the same risk as when you invest in other altcoins. But i will say the risk is much higher. So when you look at the history of dogecoin, and the creator of them, you will see the whole coin was just a joke by the first dev. So he never thougt that this coin will ever get some value. And after it runs so well, he gives the whole project to other devs and the community. Today maybe its more worth, but dont expect that it will become a strong cryptocurrency.
the_viper

Activity: 315

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:33:46 AM

When i look in to daily chart, DOGE only good for short investment and not so good for long term hodl because in fundamental not strong to bring the price going up to 10 times or more. So for doge its good only for short investment, and for long term for the better make invest in others coin like ETH and DASH.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:38:15 AM

I don't think it will show good growth.  There was an opinion that it will grow because it is the year of Dog now,  but it didn't. Still it is always up to you.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
raguelFOG

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:40:02 AM

it is safe because the price won't go up any further or go down to deeply. I see that doge too much in sideways.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:43:25 AM

There is no safe investment in cryptocurrency at all due to the fact that cryptocurrencies are volatile in nature. Expect your digital currency to be x10 its market price today and expect it to fall x20 anytime soon.

So if you are risk taker, then it's a good characteristic one should have but remember to only invest what you can afford to lose.

LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:45:03 AM

DogeCoin is a Coin created just for Joke. As for my opinion, It is suited for just fast and cheap transfers between different exchanges.

Mark 360

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:55:46 AM

Doge Coin is a crap. It is just a joke you can research on it. I won't recommend you to buy this because high risk is involved with it. It is currently floating somewhere in 50s satoshi and it has crossed 100 satoshi may be a month back but still don't risk your money by investing in this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: