Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:34:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it safe or risky to invest in Doge coin?  (Read 491 times)
duvxlobisi (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:36:47 PM

i am thinking to invest in doge coin.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:49:31 PM

For me it is risky because Dogecoin was created as joke based on the website  Grin although it is rank as top 50 on coinmarketcap some people thought it would die a long time ago. if I were you I would invest on other strong coin with big potential like Ethereum, Ripple, Neo and Cardano. there are some coins with potential too but you must do your own research first before getting involve with that specific coin  Wink

Igorpap2

Activity: 238

BAANX - https://baanx.com

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:55:03 PM

Despite the unusual cause of the creation  Grin Grin Grin , Dogecoin for today is well recognized and moving on an upward trend of the crypto currency. Positive situation around this coin and high interest received by investors this year are likely to push the DOGE rate upwards in 2018.  Cool
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:59:02 PM

Arent you joking ? dogecoin has been dead for about 2years,there is not active development a long time ago.The only reason why doge is pumping because this is the year of the dog and most chinese believed in fengshui that is why some whales are making fun of this coin,it is purposely created to be a meme coin from the start and the developer has no intention to develop it to be a better coin that has use,doge can be used to transfer bitcoin from exchange to exchange because it has faster tx speed and less fees than bitcoin and ethereum.

kaineh

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:01:43 PM

This coin is a joke. I would not even think about it. You can find in the market a large variety of the same rubbish coins
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:04:42 PM

Try to invest in doge for sure all of your investment will loss because doge did not move upward and I guess this is shitcoin even it is in the top list coin in CMC. Doge is a joke, you will not make profit in this coin.
crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:05:51 PM

I'm thinking too to invest on it.. Will this benefit in future or risky??
matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:15:59 PM

You should try to,if you really want to get rekt with this shitcoin,it is literally giving away your money to those people who got trapped in this coin.But if you ask me there still some use with this coin,few people are taking advatange its tx speed and less fee to transfer bitcoins from exchange to exchange or wallet to wallet.

Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:17:47 PM

It's reckles to put your money on old meme coin. Doge have no future.

It's better to choose some gambling/finance/VR/AI ICO and wait few months.
xrpdavid

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:23:14 PM

I don't think anyone can tell you for sure.. but there are a lot of great coins with bright futures that are still (relatively) cheap that are way better investments. Also, investing in ICO's is generally better because you get a cheaper price and sometimes even bonus coins or discounts.

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:27:33 PM

Why now it's an old coin with solid community and it's being pump from time to time, although we cannot consider a fast-rising coin in the market, it is still a coin that will always profitable and everyone is encourage to keep a share of Dogecoin, they are on the league of monero and digibyte it build up slowly but steady.
huzurkan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 522

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:29:04 PM

I think it is a great risk to invest in the dogecoin. he has no purpose and his production is endless. the excavation is very comfortable and the price is very speculative.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"  
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"    
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
burntheevidence12

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:45:09 PM

I mentioned the previous topic I do not suggest you to take it.It disappointed me.I did not make any profit from dogecoin.
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:28:28 AM

I mentioned the previous topic I do not suggest you to take it.It disappointed me.I did not make any profit from dogecoin.
I understand your perception that you didnt make any profit for them ..but it might be only your own perception which i really respect. but it doesnt mean that as you didnt make any profit there is no any other person can make the profit too. i understand its highly risky. but, personally me i gained profit of 2 times when doge was selling with only 20 satoshi. but what i did.. i just wait for a long time as i had a beleieve that its gonna maintain its price to 50-60 satoshi. i sold it when it turned into 44 satoshi.  so i think it varies by people and his investment strategy. i always say to people to do the study of coins historical data before anyone decide to invest.

you ill lucky next time i hope.

cheerz
playerbtc

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:41:49 AM

I think it is a great risk to invest in the dogecoin. he has no purpose and his production is endless. the excavation is very comfortable and the price is very speculative.

Agreed but i really dont think doge coin gonna end like the way ree coin did. And with agreed upon you..i just wanna say some thing cause you mentioned a term "great Risk". All crypto-currencies do come with risk. like btc price falling down from 20k to 6k happened for the uncertainty which i can say is a risky term. Um not supporting Doge coin but, if you can see like...to make the profit of twice of the time of your investment btc need to be reach about above 10k but on the other hand for doge coin its not that huge.

My whole perception of these talks only to say that. if you see doge coin to be at 20 sat down then you can do some investment and also need to keep some patience cause like the way people use doge-block chain network to trade it gives me the believe of doge coin never gonna end but gonna sustain a low amount of value for a long time like 50-100 satoshi.  doge coins block chain is way much faster then Bitcoin and the Charges are low for which trader like me use it to get the arbitrage profit by withdrawing money from one trade house to another.

so doge coin is risky but if you are smart enough to deal with it then rewards are also comes with high amount of profit. high risk High gain thats the law

Cheerz
playerbtc

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:52:04 AM

I'm thinking too to invest on it.. Will this benefit in future or risky??

well as I said in my earlier comments if you wanna earn some profit or gain some profit then its better for you to wait for a while and let it drop a lill bit to 25 satoshi. then you can make some investment. cause currently doge coin is now being dealing on trading platform with the value of fifty to fifty five satoshi. think if you invest 100 dollars what will happen when it fall to 30 you gonna loose half of your stake or investments which gonna be the risky attempt or you can say throwing your money to the uncertainty. so wait for a while before you make an investment.

And as per my understanding doge coin gonna sustain its value in between 50 - 100 satoshi for a long period of time.

i hope you understand my point.

cheerz
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:55:47 AM

There are so many better projects to invest in instead of Dogecoin.  I wouldn't invest in this coin.  Look for a project that has continuous developments and put your money there.  You'll end up making better returns on your investment.  
marinomario

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:57:58 AM

If you benefit from doge, buy it. the answer you know better and determine you get a profit or not. if you ask the public, then there will be lots of suggestions to answer your questions. I can only give you the spirit. because every cryptomaniac, would want a profit. so do not let you hesitate to choose it

haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:02:56 AM

Try to invest in it a little, remember that little. Try your luck, maybe you will have fun. But do not invest too much in it. Take it as a pastime.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:03:21 AM

All investments have risks and we must be smart to anticipate that the risk does not happen.
I think doge is not for long-term investments, but if you want to invest short-term and want to profit from trading, it's fine.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: