Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:33:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Realistically -- 8 Coins that will go $50+  (Read 507 times)
Gregsman

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:32:29 PM

Nice picks. I have nothing to add or to take away.
I have some of them in my portfolio.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:34:13 PM

People need to start realizing that nominal coin price is completely irrelevant. A coin for $50 can be insanely expensive and overpriced if the supply is too large. Similarly, a coin in the thousands can be dirt cheap if the supply is really low. And then there's a whole bunch of other fundamental factors as well.
Sanjeewa101

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 04:03:38 PM

I think QTUM and Ethereum Classic will go to 50$
lucas9338

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:10:00 PM

Council Iop Internet of people project similar to Cardano, EOS, NEO are creating the new blockain 3.0 .... very low price ... here is an announcement on discord ...

hello Community,

We are creating real value that goes into this project, especially through the chapters and lots of developers that recently joined the projects.
The IOP Token will get in this first half year nice upgrades and we are working behind the scenes on a real Application on top of Mercury that will be released as a MVP (minimal viable product) in a couple of weeks. So this first half year is a transition phase were we make out of prototypes real working products. It takes time, but we are on track.
So while the markets and crypto prices are crashing, in reality the worth and the value of our project is rising every single day. After the release of a MVP we start a huge marketing campaign, so this will be reflected in the price once the markets recover. - Don't forget we are a very very underrated project and not really visible so far. This will change then and so will the price.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:20:20 PM

People need to start realizing that nominal coin price is completely irrelevant. A coin for $50 can be insanely expensive and overpriced if the supply is too large. Similarly, a coin in the thousands can be dirt cheap if the supply is really low. And then there's a whole bunch of other fundamental factors as well.

Not only supply takes to peak buddy we need to find the demand on that coin too. Moreover circulation also need to be less in the market with demand. That is the actual growth for the coin whatever you are looking to invest on it.

I suggest to invest on ADA or IOTA. I know these coins are very cheap and lesser than 1 USD but potential seems near to NEO coins. Hope find these more value in the market.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:56:09 PM

In my opinion these are 5 coin will touch $50 in 2018 :
1. Crypterium even if they have many issue in their token distribution but they will made $50 each token when the apps launch and running well.
2. Geneais vision it will touch $50 easily when the platform running well eapecially when they implement it at mt trader 4
3. Stratis i believe when there is more project using its platform it will touch $50 this year.
4. Ethereum classic probably will touch $50 before its hard fork.
5. Quantum1net gold coin will pass $50 each coin or maybe will get to $200 each coin after they forked bitcoin.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:51:53 PM

Wanchian, Lisk, PIvx, Qtum and Ethereum Classic agreed they are potential $50 token, even surpised that Qtum price is not closely moving up with that of NEO but for Deep Onion, I don't think so, this coin has so many structural deficiancy with the way the tokens were distributed
DrewXland

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:30:29 PM

My bets are Latium, CoinMetro and perhaps Cypherium. Cypherium is an outside shot as I think the tech is immense, but it is marketed in a very sparse way. Keep an eye out for Cyoherium as I think it could be a top 10 coin when it hits the market.
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:28:05 PM

I like ETC, OMG and PIVX. These are very good altcoin and there are many projects coming soon, these are also 3 altcoin that I am investing. I think you should reduce the number of crypto coins you invest from 3 to 5 crypto is enough for you to spend time watching and companion with your coin. The volatility of the market is so great that tracking crypto coins is very important for you to make the right decision.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:42:20 PM

qtum, pivx and ethereum classic are very qualty projects. I have been following a long time and I think these three projects will definitely be over $ 50 in the coming years
CryptoCY3366

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:10:39 PM

Dragonchain, Deep Onion, Nano. Dragonchain the winners though this coin will 40X in 2018, Deep Onion 10X to 20X in 2018 and Nano will only 3-5X because of recent issues....

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1760267
DeepOnion - Tor Integrated - 100% Anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Team NOW! <===
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:34:27 PM

from your list i believe in Lisk, ethereum classic and PIVX
but, i think waves will grow more than 50$ too my friend  Wink

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:51:34 PM

EOS
QTUM
Binance coin
OmiseGo
Walton
Gas (it was not long time ago Grin)
Nebulas
Factom

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:10:06 AM

Hi,
I constantly see there threads about which coins will go 10x or to
$100, and they are full of coins that are less than a dollar. Come on lol..
Let's be realistic. These will go over $50, in my opinion, and I'm not a financial advisor. So don't go and take out a 2nd mortgage and say I told you so lol... I think these are quality picks though

1) LSK
2)QTUM
3)WaltonChain
4)Ethereum Classic
5)Bitcore
6)OmiseGo
7)DeepOnion
8)Pivx

A lot of these assets have the potential to appreciate but you haven't given a specific time frame for any of this to occur so I take it this is a long term forecast

Nikobitkoint54097

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:29:26 AM

This is useful information!But, tell me please, on the basis of what do you suppose that these coins will grow in value?I want to buy coins! Can I trust your list of presented coins?

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:32:16 AM

Hi,
I constantly see there threads about which coins will go 10x or to
$100, and they are full of coins that are less than a dollar. Come on lol..
Let's be realistic. These will go over $50, in my opinion, and I'm not a financial advisor. So don't go and take out a 2nd mortgage and say I told you so lol... I think these are quality picks though

1) LSK
2)QTUM
3)WaltonChain
4)Ethereum Classic
5)Bitcore
6)OmiseGo
7)DeepOnion
8)Pivx
speculation section has nothing to do in realistic,i support deeponion and ethereum classic,but i will not agree on all that coins because obviously those are the coins listed on your portfolio and just wanted to have some support to have a good stand about all that coins.

True is?this will never happen and even if you count 5 years from now,and not as much as 10 dollars cant even reach buy this coins
weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:53:14 AM

There are 3 other topics on the first page asking the same thing , what do you expect people to tell you here that won't be in there. But just do your own research ,you will get shilled with whatever coin they are holding.

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:25:51 AM

Omise Go and Pivx have the potential to go above $50 or more in short period of time. But, my choice of crypto which is better for both trading and investment for long term value appreciation is BNT. Ultimately this is the currency in crypto group which is more stable coin in the market.
captain8

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:15:31 AM

GVT
DIVI
COV
TOMO

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: