Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:52:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: full-time cryptocurrency  (Read 3423 times)
cryptopolus

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:01:41 AM

If dedication means you became a crypto trader, than i would say its much harder than it seems. You need time to learn and except if you get lucky, you might lose more than you make. If you mean to find a job, that gives you stable salary in the crypto business than i would say go for it. Its the future and the knowledge you get will be valuable even in a few years.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:11:13 AM
Merited by lasika (1)

This is what I am heading to now.  I think that if you have some money to invest and to stay out of work,  then you can take cryptocurrency full time. It is a great chance to turn your life upside down to the best:)

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:17:35 AM

This is what I am heading to now.  I think that if you have some money to invest and to stay out of work,  then you can take cryptocurrency full time. It is a great chance to turn your life upside down to the best:)
It is depends on a persons actually if she/he is capable to out of work or being full time in cryptocurrency. Yes if you have funds being full time in cryptocurrency why not. It is really a win win situation wherein a person can handle a finances.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
ansh_848

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:28:03 AM

No i dont think so that you have to leave your job just because of the cryptocurrency. It will take just 30min to make some post and to do some other job. You can manage your time to earn and post into the campaign. It is a second option to make a money for that you dont have to leave the job.
crisasimo10

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:41:43 AM

Given if you're financially stable and knowledgeable about how cryptocurrency works, and you're making more profit compared to what you get from your job and it's now becoming a hindrance, then, I would recommend leaving your job and focus more on crypto, but on the otherhand, we all know that it's risky, and you might lose a big portion of your investment. so a wise decision and more practical would  be to keep both at the same time, where you got another source of income while gaining profit on your investments. But it is still all up to your decision whichever makes you comfortable, gains you more profit and would make you happy.
Ciucas

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 10:45:05 AM

I think you could do this if you have good translation skills. From what i saw in most bounties, you can get even 3.000$ worth of coins if you do the translation of website, ANN and whitepaper. So imagine if you have a lot of free time and do 2 or 3 translation bounty campaigns per month..

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:06:50 PM

Is it good to leave my job to dedicate myself to full-time cryptocurrency?

You can easily become a millionaire by becoming a daytrader in Cryptocurrencies.  All you have to do is start with a billion dollars...

Yes, in order to make good money on trade, you need a large start-up capital. But nevertheless, knowledge and skills are needed in this sphere, so under the influence of emotions one does not lose all the money.

herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:15:11 PM

There are so many things to be considered when you are taking that kind of life chaning decision.
How much you need per month, can you handle those expenses for a while. Are you ready this full time cryptocurrency pyschology?
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:21:57 PM

Why leave your job for full time trading, without leaving your job you can also trade and you can get 2 income from trading and from your own work
sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:41:30 PM

I'm not sure that good idea. No one can predict how the market will be developed in future, besides, crypto trading it isn't a job where you are guaranteed to receive money.
turmalin

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:43:15 PM

Why leave your job for full time trading, without leaving your job you can also trade and you can get 2 income from trading and from your own work
Maybe he was tired of his work and he wants to devote himself to crypto completely. Crypto spare is not only traiding, it is also the development of promising and progressive projects. Would I be a good programmer, I would try
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:48:28 PM

I would not advice you to quit your job in the name of full time cryptocurrency. What I will advise you to do is to endeavour to be a good time manager, by so doing one will not affect the other.
grek_al

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:58:45 PM

Maybe he was tired of his work and he wants to devote himself to crypto completely. Crypto spare is not only traiding, it is also the development of promising and progressive projects. Would I be a good programmer, I would try
If you find it easy to find a substitute for your work, then you should try it. However in the meantime, you will lose your classification and in case of failure with trading, you will be harder to pass job interviews
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:58:03 PM

I think it can be really risky for your future. Although the cryptocurrency world is full of incredible opportunities, sometimes you can get no profit and just watch how your accumulations melt.

So, in my opinion, a permanent job is always necessary.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:29:27 PM

No i dont think so that you have to leave your job just because of the cryptocurrency. It will take just 30min to make some post and to do some other job. You can manage your time to earn and post into the campaign. It is a second option to make a money for that you dont have to leave the job.

It's not only the campaign but go spending a lot of time on trading like studying every aspect on it all of fundamentals on trading just like how you studied on school then learn to read and to count numbers. On crypto it's a must that you really know how to do charting or what they called Technical analysis so you can know when to position and can do short, mid and long term trade.
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:30:45 AM

The decision is very responsible. On the one hand, the cryptomarket is very volatile, it is difficult to predict the level of income for the next six months. On the other hand, the absence of other sources of income will be very motivating to learn and improve skills in cryptotechnologies. As Steve Jobs said: "Stay hungry, stay foolish." Better than hunger does not motivate. And in the cryptomarket, many options to get a decent income, many of which can be obtained in parallel
cenqiaougubz085

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:38:38 AM

This is not a god idea because the coin may not bring so much money to make us live a better life all the time. So we need to keep our daily job to make sure that we can live without worring.
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:52:28 AM

Whether to dedicate yourself completely to cryptography or not depends on many factors. First of all, this is how important to you is your main work and whether you can return to it if necessary. Secondly, how much you have already succeeded in this kind of activity and whether there is a good basis for continuing this kind of occupation. Third, in order to fully devote itself to the crypto currency, it is necessary to have a source of subsistence for at least six to eight months, since the employment of a crypto currency does not bring a quick income. Therefore, before making a final choice, you need to weigh all the circumstances well.

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:01:10 AM

No it is crazy to leave your job for cryptocurrency. In fact, you can still go for cryptocurrency even after becoming a job holder. You should not be clinging on to cryptocurrency 24 hours a day. It requires just half an hour a day for the market. You can check the market on internet and you can easily do it while you are at work. So you are not bound to leave your job for cryptocurrency.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:16:07 AM

Think about hundred times before leaving your job and start working full time with cryptocurrency. There's nothing wrong on stopping you with what you think that's best for you. In every career path that we are taking there's a risk and if you are a long term believer for crypto and you are really seeing the future with it, go for your goal. I would love to leave my job soon and start focusing with crypto in the future but not for now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: