Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:28:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: full-time cryptocurrency  (Read 3412 times)
sithuminimsara1234

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:40:26 AM

I’m Amesh Nadiranga.I’m a new trader for crypto field.in my opinion I don't want be a proffesional trader.Trading should be your hobby or the part time job.because none can imagine the future of here.Anything can happen in crypto world.You should have a backup for your future.I'm also follow my higher studies.Crypto is my hobby. I can satisfied with it.If you will be more greedy you will have to lose your every thing.make your decition own.
kand19299

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:43:47 PM

For myself, This is not a god idea because the coin may not bring so much money to make us live a better life all the time. So we need to keep our daily job to make sure that we can live without worring.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:46:01 PM

Dealing with crypto-currencies on a regular basis is very cool, and a full-time job in the crypto-currency sector will definitely be able to provide you with good earnings, this is a very profitable business, but the most important thing is that such time has already passed. Now the market is falling.
Hendramuliadi

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:12:29 PM

if you leave your real job to work on bitcoin it's the wrong choice. because I think Crypto is not a job but a side business, so do not leave your work for cryptocurrency.
tintin16

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:19:30 PM

its not good choice to leave your job because we can not predict why is the life of cryptocurrencies, it is best as a part time job not a full time job.
mashina65

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:25:00 PM

If you have a stable income on cryptocurrency and it suits you, then of course. But if you have not yet penetrated into the work with cryptocurrency, it is better to combine, because you can stay with nothing in the end
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:25:29 PM

In my opinion it depend your work is how profitable and how much time do it take from you. Before leaving job you should develop the action plan for your future with cryptocyrrency, and if you actually think that you can earn more with full time crypto than do it.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
Exchge

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:28:58 PM

it depends on what you are now living, because all of his bad good decisions are your own to know. but for just a suggestion from me, better live that you think more can be rely on for your life.
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:34:13 PM

You can fully dedicate yourself and crypto and leave your job only if you trust your trading skills. If you are very good in trading, you can make 5x your monthly salary from cryptos.
Drendert

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:38:53 PM

Is it good to leave my job to dedicate myself to full-time cryptocurrency?
Specifically, what kind of earnings you want to do, trade, bounty or mining?  If you do not have a monetary obligation and have some money reserves for a couple of months in advance, you can go full-time
anna.cayne

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:39:24 PM

I think, it's depending on how good you are and how well your work is now.
EthanKai

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:39:43 PM

Is it good to leave my job to dedicate myself to full-time cryptocurrency?

It depends on the financial stability of your situation. Crypto can provide a really big return on your investments. But one needs to really study the ins and outs of crypto to get stable gains. But if you are new to it, the steep rise and fall of crypto might not be able to sustain you if you don't know how to manage it. This is the advantage of having a real job then. A low but steady source of income.

╒═══════════════════     DEXAGE     ═══════════════════╕
██   WP   ████████     Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem     ████████   OP   ██
╘═════════   FACEBOOK ◄ TWITTER ► TELEGRAM   ══════════╛
Tyler2446

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:20:20 AM

we need to spend much time to know and understand what is happening in the cryptocurrency and we need a times before we decide to be a full-time cryptocurrency. it is better if we have a real job and maybe it could back up our expenses in real life so what we do in cryptocurrency is not disturb.
asdnz86126

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:09:00 AM

Its very risky especially if you also have other people depending on you. If you are very keen on taking this step though then my advice would be to research the topic as much as you can and perhaps reduce your working hours for a year or so before stopping employment all together
bonifacioB

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:03:19 AM

I think people who can give a fulltime in cryptocurrency is people who depend only in cryptoworld because if we have a good stability in life in terms of job stable which we have a fix monthly income or fix salary and doing bitcoin through bounties and airdrops are what we called sideline or extra income without investment.
cabin

Activity: 604

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:08:52 AM

I do not thin it is will be very advisable to dedicate your full time into cryptocurrency because you can do crypto within few hours of your day atleast 5-8hours of your day is enough for crypto. You shouldn't leave your job for crypto because crypto is unpredictable and when there is a fall or fluctuation, you should have something to fall back on.
csbsstudent

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:38:49 PM

Working in crypto takes a lot of time but profit is high as well. So I think that full-time job here is a great way to have a 'home' work without any problems.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:58:57 PM

I do not thin it is will be very advisable to dedicate your full time into cryptocurrency because you can do crypto within few hours of your day atleast 5-8hours of your day is enough for crypto. You shouldn't leave your job for crypto because crypto is unpredictable and when there is a fall or fluctuation, you should have something to fall back on.

It all depends on what kind of work you do for projects. If you participate in all the bounty companies such as social networks, signature, videos, blogs, it can take more than 10 hours a day.
rajdeep12

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:06:11 PM

Its depend on u , what u prefer, cryptocurrency as a full time or part time job. According to my experience , if you earned alot in crypto by doing different campaigns and Bitcoin talk forums, than your real job, then u have to be prefer crypto as a full time job.
twitchtver

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:12:50 PM

It would be good if you already have knowledge and experience about the subject, this is a really volatile market and every step you take should not be made impulsively, but yeah, you could turn cryptocurrencies into a full time job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: