Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:04:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta Is Broken  (Read 946 times)
Family2930

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:24:56 AM

I just heard that Etherdelta owner has sold etherdelta trading platform to a Chinese man. I am not sure but I am missing Etherdelta. Because it was very easy to trade there, But when I saw that etherdelta trading doesn't work then I withdrew all of my coins from it.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:29:14 AM

It was slow before that, but "tradable". But now better stay away from trading on EtherDelta for a while.
somewhan

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:31:19 AM

Trade do still work however, they are not displayed any more.
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:56:07 PM

I would recommend using https://forkdelta.github.io (I'm not affiliated with them in any way, just so people know). They have decent volume, and pretty much all the obscure unlisted coins that I was trading on etherdelta are able to be traded here. As in they have active buy and sell orders. The website works impeccably as well.
AllToMoon

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:03:22 PM

I would recommend using https://forkdelta.github.io (I'm not affiliated with them in any way, just so people know). They have decent volume, and pretty much all the obscure unlisted coins that I was trading on etherdelta are able to be traded here. As in they have active buy and sell orders. The website works impeccably as well.

WOW. Thank you so much. At first I start to think that it will work the same, but truing it and all work perfect for me. You make my day. Will spend some more time to test it. But possible, if there are a lot of people will start to use it, it will have the same problem.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:09:38 PM

I have some
No need to use etherdelta. We got IDEX now! Much faster, without problems like etherdelta, hackless, decentralized and better designed exchange.
Also the variety of coin is too much Cheesy

IDEX seems interesting,but so much I have seen token are not automaticly submiter like it is on etherdelta.
I will keep in mind for my WSPU2
It has been a long time since i saw you again in here dude. Idex is the worst change i have ever seen since i have been into crypto it is just too slow for my likening, i was unable to deposit a coin not to talk of placing an order on it. ED is still manageable.

I'd not be surprised if you are making your own scam coin. LOL

How about forkdelta? I don't wanna use ED but for now we don't have much alternatives. I've read they've forked ED but still use the same smart contract after the hack has happened.
What is that? I don't even hear about the name of fork delta? Is this kind of forking decentralized exchange to make other fork decentralized exchange? That's pretty odd.
since etherdelta raised a lot of money from ico and then the team was disappearing and closed all of the features of etherdelta itself. Many people complains about the same problem. it looks they are wanna making another new dex again i meant rebranding etherdelta to the new brand.
mambo1967

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:35:11 PM

Twitter
@EtherDelta
We are continuing to work on a resolution for the ongoing API issues. We apologize for the service interruption and appreciate your continued patience.

JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:37:25 PM

Etherdelta and 0x have issues, which were explained in a few articles that broke it down.
This is why I have invested in AirSwap (AST) instead which is gonna be up soon this year.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:39:39 PM

We can see that EtherDelta is working...perhaps not so it should,but it works:

https://etherscan.io/address/0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819#tokentxns

I have meself tested in real and it worked perfectly.

kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:45:15 PM

TRADE VOLUME - 0%  Huh Huh Huh

Just a heads up - the Trade Record Window shows trades executed over 30 hours ago and nothing new.

Also is NOT recording trades after your order has been executed so you have no record of BUY and SELL prices and amounts. Makes it a pain in the ass to keep track of what you are doing if you are doing a lot of trades.

Also gives this error no matter what "You cannot trade this order because it already traded. Someone else already traded this order and the order book hasn't updated yet."

So you can BUY tokens, yet you can't use the SELL order book to sell anything which I am sure is making a ton of people get screwed like myself. Probably just lost $1k which is a lot for me.

Anyone know how to fix this shit? In the meantime I would advise to stay FAR away. I'm in Github chat for ED and it seems many of us are facing this error issue. And their is no word about anything from ED (like usual). And with ED's twitter being suspended this is just fucking great.

ED Telegram Chats - https://t.me/etherdelta and https://t.me/etherdeltaofficial
ED Github chat on Gitter (official chat from top menu of etherdelta.com) - https://gitter.im/etherdelta/etherdelta.github.io

I think Etherdelta changed administrators or new system updates that made it look new and it looks like they're changing their twitter. hopefully ETherdelta nothing happened.
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:47:24 PM

Yeah EtherDelta is broken for a longer time now. I hope they are going to fix some issues in the next time, because I really like the idea behind it. I love it to trade coins just with their contract!

martushka27

Activity: 364

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:50:20 PM

This exchange is very often broken. And I do not like it. I have long been waiting for a decent alternative to decentralized exchanges. I want to have the opportunity for safe trade.

[ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
      [ JOIN OUR TELEGRAM COMMUNITY ]         WEBSITE FACEBOOK TWITTER
BitCare

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:47:22 PM

I hope everything will going to be okay. I want to sell some tokens on Etherdelta, but can't do it because of problems that exchange platform has. In future community must see more DEX with better services.
Veresha

Activity: 25
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:21:45 AM

ForkDelta is a great idea that don't let EtherDelta go down.
https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/EOS-ETH
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:12:07 AM

First of all Ether delta interface is very complicated, when you try to transfer coin and try to buy. 2nd it's very slow, sometimes it doesn't even work. and 3rd their support is really crap. I mean come on have some professional CSR. I would certainly avoid this exchange.

Donovan XXL

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:41:45 AM

It's working.
They just need to update the traded.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:46:41 AM

First of all Ether delta interface is very complicated, when you try to transfer coin and try to buy. 2nd it's very slow, sometimes it doesn't even work. and 3rd their support is really crap. I mean come on have some professional CSR. I would certainly avoid this exchange.
I don't trust this exchange these days because of so many negative feedbacks. Hacking issues, slow page, fees are expensive better we should use other exchange. I agree better we should use good exchange with positive feedback.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Zveresk

Activity: 378
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:52:22 AM

https://forkdelta.github.io - works pretty well. But what about future of this exchange? Is it temparary domain name? I can't find any information in forkdelta  twitter account
andiko

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:45:16 AM

Since its sale to other people, it really has become very bad work. I think it's time to start using alternative decentralized exchanges(IDEX, Radar Relay)

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 10:29:33 AM

Since its sale to other people, it really has become very bad work. I think it's time to start using alternative decentralized exchanges(IDEX, Radar Relay)

I have not understtod how Radar Relay works...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: