Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:27:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta Is Broken  (Read 944 times)
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:52:18 AM

Sometimes when attempting to withdraw from etherdelta I have to undergo a very long delay before it's processed.  Haven't had the same type of issues with Bittrex or Binance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:01:10 AM

Sometimes when attempting to withdraw from etherdelta I have to undergo a very long delay before it's processed.  Haven't had the same type of issues with Bittrex or Binance.

Use smart contract method, you won't be paying unnecessary fees. Sometime ago I was trying to withdraw from ED always got some kinda error, paid around 15$ in fees for failed transactions. Then used this smart contract method and withdrawn successfully at cost of some cents.

https://www.reddit.com/r/KinFoundation/comments/7l6lgc/guide_on_removing_tokens_from_etherdelta_during/

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
motionerror

Activity: 76
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:03:23 AM

Their API is also down, Blockfolio & Delta cannot retrieve price data.

We need a decent alternative. IDEX sucks.
bartekman

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:03:38 AM

TRADE VOLUME - 0%  Huh Huh Huh

Just a heads up - the Trade Record Window shows trades executed over 30 hours ago and nothing new.

Also is NOT recording trades after your order has been executed so you have no record of BUY and SELL prices and amounts. Makes it a pain in the ass to keep track of what you are doing if you are doing a lot of trades.

Also gives this error no matter what "You cannot trade this order because it already traded. Someone else already traded this order and the order book hasn't updated yet."

So you can BUY tokens, yet you can't use the SELL order book to sell anything which I am sure is making a ton of people get screwed like myself. Probably just lost $1k which is a lot for me.

Anyone know how to fix this shit? In the meantime I would advise to stay FAR away. I'm in Github chat for ED and it seems many of us are facing this error issue. And their is no word about anything from ED (like usual). And with ED's twitter being suspended this is just fucking great.

ED Telegram Chats - https://t.me/etherdelta and https://t.me/etherdeltaofficial
ED Github chat on Gitter (official chat from top menu of etherdelta.com) - https://gitte[Suspicious link removed]/etherdelta/etherdelta.github.io

The exchange is broken for more reasons than that. I try to avoid it, but if there is no alternative, I am using it.
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:13:28 AM

Still broken... this is very crap..... I hope Etherdelta team please fix it as soon as possible... many little coins can be traded only there....

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:17:28 AM

same thing everywhere, it's too slow and too many failed transactions. For me, Idex is better than ED.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Ctstrphy

Activity: 144
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:26:51 PM

How about forkdelta? I don't wanna use ED but for now we don't have much alternatives. I've read they've forked ED but still use the same smart contract after the hack has happened.
99th (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:03:53 AM

How about forkdelta? I don't wanna use ED but for now we don't have much alternatives. I've read they've forked ED but still use the same smart contract after the hack has happened.

Forkedelta was experiencing many of the same problems as etherdelta over the last week, however, in the last 2 days Forkedelta seems to have resolved all of the problems and is working like a pro, while etherdelta is still suffering from all the same issues.
udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:22:40 AM

one of my favorite exchange is Etherdelta. but unfortunately i faced this black situation. may be ED compromised.  i hope they will fix it soon as possible.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
CONTRACT

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:33:02 AM

In the coming days I need to sell some coins listed only on ED, having read this topic I am already afraid to do it. Volumes and history of transactions do not interest me, I'm interested in trading on ED safely?

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:35:38 AM

TRADE VOLUME - 0%  Huh Huh Huh

Just a heads up - the Trade Record Window shows trades executed over 30 hours ago and nothing new.

Also is NOT recording trades after your order has been executed so you have no record of BUY and SELL prices and amounts. Makes it a pain in the ass to keep track of what you are doing if you are doing a lot of trades.

Also gives this error no matter what "You cannot trade this order because it already traded. Someone else already traded this order and the order book hasn't updated yet."

So you can BUY tokens, yet you can't use the SELL order book to sell anything which I am sure is making a ton of people get screwed like myself. Probably just lost $1k which is a lot for me.

Anyone know how to fix this shit? In the meantime I would advise to stay FAR away. I'm in Github chat for ED and it seems many of us are facing this error issue. And their is no word about anything from ED (like usual). And with ED's twitter being suspended this is just fucking great.

ED Telegram Chats - https://t.me/etherdelta and https://t.me/etherdeltaofficial
ED Github chat on Gitter (official chat from top menu of etherdelta.com) - https://gitter.im/etherdelta/etherdelta.github.io

The Etherdelta is bad now, I don't like using the Etherdelta, unless there is no other place to go.

It's not a good system, it's really slow.
poncik

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:38:05 AM

No need to use etherdelta. We got IDEX now! Much faster, without problems like etherdelta, hackless, decentralized and better designed exchange.
Also the variety of coin is too much Cheesy

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:49:41 AM

I think Etherdelta has been down for a considerable time already. I advice everyone to stay away from the decentralized exchange for now. There is a high risk that your private keys will be put into danger and known by some hackers. But I think the people behind Etherdelta is very much aware of it and that they are already making steps to fix everything as soon as possible. A 2.0 version of their decentralized exchange is underway. That's what I have read somewhere.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:59:34 AM

No need to use etherdelta. We got IDEX now! Much faster, without problems like etherdelta, hackless, decentralized and better designed exchange.

IDEX seems interesting,but so much I have seen token are not automaticly submiter like it is on etherdelta.
I will keep in mind for my WSPU2

airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:27:38 AM

I just left wondering what happened to the cryptomarket that i adored but things turned ugly (if i am not wrong) after the market was being hacked. It's been my first cryptomarket that i used to trade my coins from airdrops. Etherdelta will never be the same again if these issues will not be resolved.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
somewhan

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:29:23 AM

IDEX seems interesting,but so much I have seen token are not automaticly submiter like it is on etherdelta.

Yes, but they are usually super quick to add new projects as soon as they are tradeable. Volume is still pretty low on most pairs though, but picking up.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 10:53:26 AM

Yes, but they are usually super quick to add new projects as soon as they are tradeable. Volume is still pretty low on most pairs though, but picking up.

Ok, I will see once my tokens WSPU2 are owned by many people.
Once people will see then they make profit,people will trade them.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:59:52 AM

I don't think anyone likes EtherDelta. Apart from being hacked it is often laggy and always inconvenient. But until a competitor arises that lists new ERC20 coins as often and as quickly, it will continue to be used.

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:07:43 AM

It has been a long time since i saw you again in here dude.

I'd not be surprised if you are making your own scam coin. LOL

What is that? I don't even hear about the name of fork delta? Is this kind of forking decentralized exchange to make other fork decentralized exchange? That's pretty odd.
since etherdelta raised a lot of money from ico and then the team was disappearing and closed all of the features of etherdelta itself. Many people complains about the same problem. it looks they are wanna making another new dex again i meant rebranding etherdelta to the new brand.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
worldooftanks

Activity: 266
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:15:52 AM

After the Chinese bought etherdeltu on it, glitches began, lag,now everything is interesting what is happening to it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: