Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:24:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Convert Bitcoin To Hard Cash  (Read 402 times)
Mr.Junker

Activity: 222
Merit: 250

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:33:57 AM

Hi, Whats the best way to convert Bitcoin into real money
As  i from South Asian countries  where Bitcoin is banned and illegal
Than whats the best and effective way to cash my bitcoin into real money ?

Smiley Please do advise me,Thank you  Smiley

Where country in South Asian ? I do not know your country but I think in asian can still exchange for cash. In indonesia you can use vip.bitcoin in some asian countries you can use coinbase or try to go www.buybitcoinworldwide.com maybe you will find for bitcoin exchange to cash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:27:55 PM

Be careful when transacting on LocalBitcoins.com for PayPal. I used to be a proponent of this method, as most buyers will give you 10-20% above the value to buy Bitcoin, but I have recently been charged back on two transactions. When looking for a buyer on LBC, make sure to thoroughly go through their feedback. You're looking for two things:

1. Make sure that there are no large gaps in the feedback. If there is a gap between trades, it is possible that the account was a dormant one that the original user has sold. They've lost the need for the account, and there are plenty of untrustworthy scammers that offer a good amount of money for accounts with positive feedback so that they can scam users.
2. Red trust. Filter the feedback by negative feedback, and see why the seller has left it. If it is for anything related to a digital transaction, then don't even consider selling to that buyer.

If you are planning on selling your Bitcoin on LBC, here is my recommendation: ONLY LOOK FOR BUYERS THAT HAVE 1000+ HIGH-VOLUME TRADES WITH OVER 98% GREEN REPUTATION.

You're going to be tempted to sell to the buyer that is offering 20% above true value so you can make a few bucks more than other trades, but for me, I only sell to 1000+ feedback accounts with no gaps in their trading history.

Other than that, if you're looking for an extremely reputable buyer, check out zazarb's thread right here on the forums. I've personally done multiple transactions with him, and his fees are reasonable: [SELLING-BUYING BTC @preev+-%] Okpay, PM, Payeer,PP & Escrow service

Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions

abarbaz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:55:00 AM

there are lots of exchanges like coinbase and Bitstamp  you can convert your BTC to cash there
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:50:49 AM

Converting Bitcoin to Hard Cash was too many ways just search on google how. On my country, Philippines, we uses coinsPh, it converts Bitcoins to Hard Cash vise versa we can withdraw it on both espicific banks and store. This app also pays products or services,eloads, and bills on some especific stores. You can find or search on some app that was compatible on your country mate. Have a nice day.
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:56:30 AM

Converting bitcoin to hard cash have to many ways,you can search him google and another community place.I thinks I have good way,you can field your country another person then sell him.

MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:11:17 AM

There are lot of exchanges available online through which you can convert your crypto currency to your country's acceptable currency and transfer them into your bank account easily.
Yes, you can convert cryptocurrency into cash here in the Philippines by using coins.ph. Its so easy to transact and very fast, you can redeem your money in a remittance center in  cebuana luilleher.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:29:02 AM

I am in Philippines,  and I usually convert Bitcoin into real money or peso by using coins.ph . You will just download this application and put your bitcoin on this application, there is a converter there,  convert your bitcoin into peso.  You can cash it out by the option also on the application and you can cash it out on selected banks.
magmar

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:52:06 AM

It really depends on your area on what country are you in to because here in our country we have an online wallet here in our mobile phones and with just a tap on that yhing we can convert our bitcoins into a cash by withdrawing it into a bank and even without a credit card we can get in into an atm machine wuth a code so if you country do.mot support that thing then better ask the google on how it is done into your country and if it is legit
reddev81

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:23:27 AM

Why convert it to hard cash anyway. Stash it and buy real estate like the smart people are doing. You are running into tax related issues if you cash out. People have started selling/buying real estate in btc all over the world.
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:05:30 AM

We know bitcoin in virtual form of currency that haven't real cash but with a higher value or price. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency that have a highest market cap and supply. If you can get bitcoin in so many ways like buying thru bitcoin or you can earn other altcoin (alternate cryptocurrency) and converting it into bitcoin by using some legit exchange.

And now here is the question how can we convert bitcoin in real money.
Well you can makes bitcoin as real money by converting it into real cash there was many ways and process to do it. Like here in our place you need to transfer your bitcoin in what you called coinbase this is kind of site and sometimes an apps for Android phone that accept Bitcoin and this coinbase are already accepted by some banks here. So you can now converted your bitcoin in real money I think in your country is also know this way so you should try this to experience how to convert bitcoin into fiat money.

Thanks.
Muwatti

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:15:43 AM

You know what thats very difficult situation... It just like you are working hard but your own country resist it...  Its okay just find an alternative way...  You can sell it here or you can exchange it with a real money...  And if you find a website which you can exchange your coin into fiat money try it...  But always be careful what you are doing is risky...
nadeemktk

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:24:15 AM

Bitcoin ATMs are available in most major cities around the world and they provide a relatively fast way to quickly convert Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies into traditional, real-world money.
Many people use Coinbase and CoinJar to buy Bitcoin (and other coins) and cash out their profits via bank transfer as their cryptocoins gain in value.

Using a Bitcoin Debit Card
These cards allow their users to deposit their cryptocoins via an online website which automatically converts them into a fiat currency such as the American Dollar or Euro.
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:31:08 AM

The answer to your question is to use Coinbase or similar exchange. If outside of US, can use your local exchange or localbitcoin (quite risky, select ones with 100% trust rating).

But 1 BTC it still 1 BTC, only chance for it to survive is the mass adoption. We need less speculative investors and more use cases. Try to buy items on Amazon (not directly of course), use bitcoin debit cards for shopping, pay online with bitcoin. Thus you contribute to the system. Trading bitcoin for fiat won't bring cryptocurrency any further.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:37:46 AM

There are several exchange sites that actually runs on bitcoin. Most of the sites has their base currency as bitcoin and ethereum. So, just move your money to an exchange site and convert to your local bank account or through available in your location. If there are no public sellers, talk to someone who can give you in their local currency.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:53:13 AM

First you have to transfer your bitcoin to any digital wallet i.e coins.ph etc., then from their you can easily convert your bitcoin to your local currency and by that you can easily transfer to your bank account.

Yes, there are many online trading sites that you can make exchange with your bitcoin into real fiat of your country. Make trading with them and transfer to your wallet once done. But choose the legit one because there are many scams trading sites that might steal your coins in trading process. And keep your private keys always protected.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:57:04 AM

You know what thats very difficult situation... It just like you are working hard but your own country resist it...  Its okay just find an alternative way...  You can sell it here or you can exchange it with a real money...  And if you find a website which you can exchange your coin into fiat money try it...  But always be careful what you are doing is risky...
Though this thread was quite months old. I'm wondering on what country the original poster is living. I'll take a guess that he's living in Bangladesh. After looking at LBC-Bangladesh, there are offers locally so he can take a look at it, I'm also wondering if the ban is strictly implemented there.
But if he doesn't want to try it out, he can send his bitcoin to an exchange and convert his bitcoin to PayPal.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
czhy20

Activity: 129
Merit: 3

bitrace® | JOIN NOW

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:01:37 AM

There are many online trading site that you can exchange your btc into fiat, you just need to choose the legit one to avoid scam. But if you want the safe way to exchange find another user in your country that want to buy btc and sell it, that would be sure you will not lost your btc.

bitrace®
[ PRE-ICO | Jan 25th - Feb 25th ]
[    ICO    | Feb 25th - Mar 25th ] (http://bitrace-token.com)
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:03:16 AM

we use coins.ph to convert the bitcoin in to hard cash or our currency. and some countries they got a application like that also to convert into their currency. like usd i think they have their own application or exchangers in converting bitcoin to cash(usd).
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:07:24 AM

There are some ways by which you can turn or exchange your bitcoins into hard cash. You can find a buyer in international market which is ready to buy from you at prevailing rate and transfers the money directly into your account and then you can have foreigen remmitance in your bank account and can cash out your money.Other ways are selling at sites like Localbitcoin.com or you can contact any person on this forum who is ready to accept your offer.
Clara.Wilfred

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:11:09 AM

Local Bitcoins is great! allot quicker than exchanges although you may get a few percentages less
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: