Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:12:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost my job - Need Ideas  (Read 1484 times)
pvk444

Activity: 252
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:44:26 AM
Merited by Madmim (1)

Attention: I am really in great trouble so please stop chasing post in this thread.

On 7th Feb I was told by my company that they stopped focusing on my region and hence they no longer need my services. So laid me off without any warning.

I have been working for them for almost 8 years. And all of a sudden losing my job was a shock. Honestly, I still can not accept this fact and can not think of anything. I am totally blank till now.

My job did not require me to interact with many people. And also I am an introvert person. I worked for a foreign company

Trying to keep my calm and also don't want to make any desperate move.

Now I am going to look for another job but it is unlikely I will succeed. As internet is full of competitions and employers don't try to investigate, and rather look for previous client's feedbacks.

Also with my savings I can survive a few months. Note that I live in a 3rd world country and not much opportunities.

So if you guys have any suggestions/ideas to share, then please share.

Sorry to hear about your troubles. It can be very demoralizing. I went through the same issue last year.

• Since you have access to the Internet, you could perhaps leverage this and offer your services and skills on several of the freelancing sites.
  • Also, since you have work experience, maybe you could approach some consulting companies. I am also an introvert, and the challenge of dealing with clients can be tough, but maybe that's just the price to pay
  • You might also want to look into creating some tutorials and sell them through Udemy or other similar venues
  • And then of course, the normal keeping your CV up-to-date and network,network, network (for an introvert, this is the most difficult part)

Good luck!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
logger

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:35:24 PM

Do you like smth to do? May be your hobby can become your job?
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:52:29 AM
Merited by Madmim (1)

If you don't find job on the virtual world or jobs related to the virtual world, you will have to find something on the real world. Can't you produce anything at home and sell it later? If you have some free area at home and depending where you live, you can feed some animals and sell what they produce or even sell their meat.

Also, I have seen some vertical vegetable gardens, it doesn't occupy a lot of space, doesn't have bad smell and can generate an extra income.
You would just need to find customers or a market where you could sell your production. It may not be a final solution for your problems, but extra income helps a lot... Especially if the necessary effort is low.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:28:06 AM

Don't forget to check out Upwork.com and XBTFreelancer.com, as well. You can occasionally find jobs on the subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Jobs4Bitcoins/ and https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinJobs/

If you have CMS knowledge and a lot of time, I would highly recommend building a website dedicated to bringing in newbies to Bitcoin. Have a site that focuses on on-page SEO to target keywords for Bitcoin newbies. You can monetize ads on the site, but the real money could be in offering a service to find new referrals for the few paying faucets that are available out there. Faucets don't pay much, but if you can get thousands of referrals, and make a percentage of their earnings, it all adds up.

There are several exchanges that also offer a percentage of commissions from your referrals' trades, and again, while it may not be much, it all adds up in the end, so you can also add a list of exchanges to your website, as well. Within a couple of months, if you have several hundred referrals, it should give you a good base site to continue updating and staying relevant in the bitcoin game. Work on gaining a great following on Twitter, and try to find some bounty campaigns here to help you fill in some of the earning gaps, as well.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your job; I hope everything works out for you.
MJK_Anfaenger

Activity: 196
Merit: 46

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:53:35 PM

Hey man, I've been laid off before too and I know that right now you must feel like the absolute bottom of the barrel. It's normal to feel this way, don't let that feeling cloud your vision! I don't know if it has been said, but uploading your CV to a job searching site like LinkedIn is probably a good start. If you have done translation work before, don't be afraid to branch out. Consider options like freelance writing, writing for a newspaper or deepen your knowledge in a certain field and become a medical/technical writer etc. Since you're here, maybe crypto would be a topic that you already have some knowledge about that you could build on?

You also mentioned you're from a 3rd world country. I've heard of online platforms where people who want to learn Swahili for example can book a native speaker as a tutor. I don't know how 'in demand' your language is, but maybe that's an option, too?

Anyway, hope this helps. Best of luck to you, you're gonna make it through this!
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:21:06 PM
Merited by mprep (3), paxmao (1), Madmim (1)

I already said BCT does not support my language.
What is your language then?
I deduce you are really not an American, I am speaking from a third world country too.

Problem with this again is pay would be much less than my expenses.
Are you a spender?
I find my expenses more than I can earn in a day, but how much money you save for a day really count.
must be hardly tough to be independent and encountering an adversity.

Thank you for sharing your experience with this issue. But this is not the only issue I am concerned about.
Living in a third world country people find it bizarre if someone is most often inside the house and really attract a lot of (prying) eyes when you go outside, or unless you have something to hide.

I am working on building my CV. After that I will do that. And again thank you for sharing your view but I am not going to start a looking for job thread. But will knock some doors.
Don't waste your time knocking on job thread, especially if you offer your (language), there's a lot of competition going, if you're going to create your CV try to spend some time to also create your linkedin profile it will help you in the long run especially you have a BS degree, create a proper links over there gradually increase it and eventually you'll find a permanent job or till you retired.

I am 34 single and honestly having an analyst mindset right now all I see is disaster waiting for me ahead. About expenses, they are already at minimum and one bad habit. And won't be investing as well because I know where will that lead me. And entry level job is what I am trying to avoid and get a job with which I can survive.
Only if you live alone and have a two room in your house/apartment profit the other one, make a room for rent, however if you are also renting a room that will not work out. if you have another space that's totally useless think of a possibility to profit those but that will only work if you have a large area, garden, backyard, etc. if your privacy really matters to you set aside those until you are financially stable.

I have this kind of thought in my mind but that you for pointing these out. Sometimes things get mixed up with too many thoughts.
Then don't mixed up so many thoughts are you on drugs?
Focus on your passion don't let other things bother you. Well you bother to open this thread looking for (suggestion/ideas)

Have some basic knowledge on HTML, CSS, SQL but it is not the right time to spend time in learning something new. One of my next target was to learn about the crypto and blockchain industry. And have been on upwork for years and applied for some work once in a while when I had free time but never got a work.
Spend 2 hours a day to learn something new regarding about programming in might help you until you die, 1hour study 1hour action it doesn't require a lot of time to learn one basic function in Python/Java/C# such as HELLO WORLD, however if that things don't suit/interest you disregard what I've just mention.

I will try to use what I have learned instead of learning something new. But thank you for sharing your idea.
But if you can't stabilize your means of expenses with what you have learned it is a suicidal thought.
Disregard anything that you think as of now, and try to focus on things will profit you the most or rather will profit you the most until your saving is spent.

I have something in my mind regarding this. But need inputs from bounty managers.
If you reckon that will generate income in the long run then go for it, but all bounty program is unstable in anonymous ways IDK I've never been in many tried it once to have a blog but quality content needs to be as truthful as it is, also I deem you need to be good in English so your persuasion is really attractable, and I never saw a slightest hint that you can make a (good) content thus if I were you, furthermore a blog content need to have at least a months old to participate in bounty how I wish you didn't use all your saving by that time.

Right now I am not in a position to learn and then earn from it. Have to try with knowledge I have gained already. Suggestions/ideas from others are helpful and already got some useful ideas. Hoping more people will share their suggestions.
knowledge is power how come you can't learn something even if I go outside I learned something maybe it is a matter of perspective you need a new (perspective), additionally I hope you read all my suggestion to you, I've been to a rough times also, time and date don't matter trust me on this society is full of opportunity you just have to open your (mind), even if you can't your defense mechanism will do something even if it is beyond your introverted personality I'm (introverted) too but I think you are not genuine or you are just pessimistic introverted.

evgeshti

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:52:14 AM

The most important thing is positive thinking! If you are already at this forum, then I'm sure you are aware of possible earnings on the bounty (signatures, transfers, bounty management etc) and ICO. Look at the fact that you lost your job, not as a problem, but as a tide of a huge amount of free time to achieve better results in a couple of months and earn more. Nothing happens just so and if you leave the comfort zone you will achieve much more!

P.S. For example, 2 weeks ago I only knew about signatures for bounty that they need to be copied in the company branch and inserted into my profile. For me it was just a collection of strange symbols. But a week ago I created signatures for one company and got money for it. The most important thing is to set a goal!
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:03:59 AM

since you have internet and computer why don't you have time spending here in forum since you already knew this you know you can earn in here. im not a too good in here also same as you i want to earn money here in forum. the thing is i just don't have enough time in computer between my child still i need to earn. hope you find your answer.
Madmim (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:40:27 PM
Merited by mprep (4), paxmao (1)

@Roidz92, Thank you for the idea. I know about steemit. But I am looking for something with which I can survive. Not just earn few extra bucks.

Sorry to hear about your troubles. It can be very demoralizing. I went through the same issue last year.

• Since you have access to the Internet, you could perhaps leverage this and offer your services and skills on several of the freelancing sites.
  • Also, since you have work experience, maybe you could approach some consulting companies. I am also an introvert, and the challenge of dealing with clients can be tough, but maybe that's just the price to pay
  • You might also want to look into creating some tutorials and sell them through Udemy or other similar venues
  • And then of course, the normal keeping your CV up-to-date and network,network, network (for an introvert, this is the most difficult part)

Good luck!

Can you please tell me what you did after that? If not here, then can you please PM me?

And thanks for the other ideas. They are helpful & will follow some advise you gave.

Do you like smth to do? May be your hobby can become your job?

Whatever plans I had, it all flew out of the window when I lost my job.

If you don't find job on the virtual world or jobs related to the virtual world, you will have to find something on the real world. Can't you produce anything at home and sell it later? If you have some free area at home and depending where you live, you can feed some animals and sell what they produce or even sell their meat.

Thought about fish & turkey farming. But backed off because of lack of resources. I have plans to do these in future when/if I can afford to buy land and hire trusted people.

Also, I have seen some vertical vegetable gardens, it doesn't occupy a lot of space, doesn't have bad smell and can generate an extra income.
You would just need to find customers or a market where you could sell your production. It may not be a final solution for your problems, but extra income helps a lot... Especially if the necessary effort is low.

This is not possible for me.

Don't forget to check out Upwork.com and XBTFreelancer.com, as well. You can occasionally find jobs on the subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Jobs4Bitcoins/ and https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinJobs/

Upwork is of no good but will try my luck with other links you gave. Thank you very much.

If you have CMS knowledge and a lot of time, I would highly recommend building a website dedicated to bringing in newbies to Bitcoin. Have a site that focuses on on-page SEO to target keywords for Bitcoin newbies. You can monetize ads on the site, but the real money could be in offering a service to find new referrals for the few paying faucets that are available out there. Faucets don't pay much, but if you can get thousands of referrals, and make a percentage of their earnings, it all adds up.

Sounds easy on pen and paper. Already tried Website, SEO, & monetization. Bringing visitors on site is a tough job and get them to click ads is another. If one is not dedicated to this then such kind of projects doesn't bring much. Also requirements for good ad networks are very high.

There are several exchanges that also offer a percentage of commissions from your referrals' trades, and again, while it may not be much, it all adds up in the end, so you can also add a list of exchanges to your website, as well. Within a couple of months, if you have several hundred referrals, it should give you a good base site to continue updating and staying relevant in the bitcoin game. Work on gaining a great following on Twitter, and try to find some bounty campaigns here to help you fill in some of the earning gaps, as well.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your job; I hope everything works out for you.

Thank you for the suggestions. Any rough estimate (in $ figure) of how much a bounty hunter can earn if he participates in Article, YT, Twitter, FB, Signature campaign?

@MJK_Anfaenger, You gave some good suggestions. Thank you.

Are you a spender?
I find my expenses more than I can earn in a day, but how much money you save for a day really count.
must be hardly tough to be independent and encountering an adversity.
Not a spender. All expenses are necessary. Rent, Medicine, food, and some other expenses.

I am working on building my CV. After that I will do that. And again thank you for sharing your view but I am not going to start a looking for job thread. But will knock some doors.
Don't waste your time knocking on job thread, especially if you offer your (language), there's a lot of competition going, if you're going to create your CV try to spend some time to also create your linkedin profile it will help you in the long run especially you have a BS degree, create a proper links over there gradually increase it and eventually you'll find a permanent job or till you retired.
This actually makes sense. I have a profile in LinkedIn and had discussions. Last year, also got a job offer but rejected because at that moment I had this job I lost.

Only if you live alone and have a two room in your house/apartment profit the other one, make a room for rent, however if you are also renting a room that will not work out. if you have another space that's totally useless think of a possibility to profit those but that will only work if you have a large area, garden, backyard, etc. if your privacy really matters to you set aside those until you are financially stable.
I have 2 person dependent on me. And I live in a rented small house so these are not possible.

Then don't mixed up so many thoughts are you on drugs?
Focus on your passion don't let other things bother you. Well you bother to open this thread looking for (suggestion/ideas)
I don’t do drugs or alcohol. And opening this thread was actually a good idea. I know many people gather here to make their lives better. And actually got some ideas and suggestions.

I will try to use what I have learned instead of learning something new. But thank you for sharing your idea.
But if you can't stabilize your means of expenses with what you have learned it is a suicidal thought.
Disregard anything that you think as of now, and try to focus on things will profit you the most or rather will profit you the most until your saving is spent.
I am trying.

If you reckon that will generate income in the long run then go for it, but all bounty program is unstable in anonymous ways IDK I've never been in many tried it once to have a blog but quality content needs to be as truthful as it is, also I deem you need to be good in English so your persuasion is really attractable, and I never saw a slightest hint that you can make a (good) content thus if I were you, furthermore a blog content need to have at least a months old to participate in bounty how I wish you didn't use all your saving by that time.
I always welcome critisisms. At the moment I am also not considering it.

Right now I am not in a position to learn and then earn from it. Have to try with knowledge I have gained already. Suggestions/ideas from others are helpful and already got some useful ideas. Hoping more people will share their suggestions.
knowledge is power how come you can't learn something even if I go outside I learned something maybe it is a matter of perspective you need a new (perspective), additionally I hope you read all my suggestion to you, I've been to a rough times also, time and date don't matter trust me on this society is full of opportunity you just have to open your (mind), even if you can't your defense mechanism will do something even if it is beyond your introverted personality I'm (introverted) too but I think you are not genuine or you are just pessimistic introverted.
I appreciate everything you said and will work on some of them. You original post will reflect that. About your doubt, “pessimistic introvert” fits me. Thank you.

@evgeshti, 11th day today and knocked in few places (offline) but nothing positive. I wasn't prepared to lose my job. All I have now is worries and positive thoughts just doesn't come to me in my current situation.

@enkongtukmol, Thank you. I wish you good luck.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:05:37 AM

Every country is different and we will never know how the economy works in your country. What I can relate is that we are in the same situation since I also live in a 3rd world country. I know times are tough but you really need to move forward for your own good. Know your strength and think of a career path. The good thing is that you still have your skills with you and you can have a fresh start with it. Start the job hunt base on the career path you have chosen. I know you are down right now but always think that you have 8 years experience from you previous job. Be positive. 
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:43:37 AM
Merited by mprep (1), paxmao (1)

Thank you for the suggestions. Any rough estimate (in $ figure) of how much a bounty hunter can earn if he participates in Article, YT, Twitter, FB, Signature campaign?

Honestly, I don't deal with Twitter campaigns much, as I respect my followers and don't want to inundate them with spammy links from ICO's or crypto companies that I personally do not endorse. And honestly, you're not going to make a living doing Twitter or Facebook bounties here. We're only talking a few bucks a pop.

Signature campaigns, however, are a great way to earn. Just don't be a shitposter, and look for some high-paying campaigns. Make sure that your post quality is up to par with other participants, set a goal for yourself, and try to rank up. You will generally earn more as you reach higher ranks, and unfortunately, you're not going to make a lot as a Jr. Member. High-paying signature campaigns for Bitcoin are pretty rare here, but you will find a lot of new signature campaigns that offer a small payment in Bitcoin with an additional payment for their altcoin. Some of these can end up extremely lucrative, especially if the company of the signature you're wearing actually makes it to ICO and provides a valid and legitimate value of service for their coin... But again, you're only looking at making approximately $50-300/month from a signature campaign (with a Jr. Member/Member rank), and I don't think you'll be able to survive off that. As a Sr. Member, Hero Member, and Legendary Member, you can make upwards of $1000+ per month from wearing their sig.

Oh, and don't discount Steemit. My friend is an article writer, and he does posts here and there for SEO and he's averaging about $40-50 per post at the moment. If you understand social dynamics and how to engage with your audience, Steemit can be an amazing platform. Be creative and engaging Smiley
Madmim (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:26:29 PM
Merited by mprep (1)

@automail, Thank you for the comforting words.

Signature campaigns, however, are a great way to earn. Just don't be a shitposter, and look for some high-paying campaigns. Make sure that your post quality is up to par with other participants, set a goal for yourself, and try to rank up. You will generally earn more as you reach higher ranks, and unfortunately, you're not going to make a lot as a Jr. Member. High-paying signature campaigns for Bitcoin are pretty rare here, but you will find a lot of new signature campaigns that offer a small payment in Bitcoin with an additional payment for their altcoin. Some of these can end up extremely lucrative, especially if the company of the signature you're wearing actually makes it to ICO and provides a valid and legitimate value of service for their coin... But again, you're only looking at making approximately $50-300/month from a signature campaign (with a Jr. Member/Member rank), and I don't think you'll be able to survive off that. As a Sr. Member, Hero Member, and Legendary Member, you can make upwards of $1000+ per month from wearing their sig.

Oh, and don't discount Steemit. My friend is an article writer, and he does posts here and there for SEO and he's averaging about $40-50 per post at the moment. If you understand social dynamics and how to engage with your audience, Steemit can be an amazing platform. Be creative and engaging Smiley

The signature campaign could have solved the problem I am in right now. But when I do the math it won't be possible within next few months considering how the post count & ranking system works.

And thanks for the steemit info. Will keep this in mind.

----

Looks like these are all the suggestions I got. I want to thank everyone for taking time and sharing their ideas/suggestions. I appreciate every idea/suggestion you guys gave but can't focus on everything at the moment. But they will help me in future for sure. So thank you again.

20th day today I lost my job and nothing positive yet. Some things I am doing already and looking forward to do:

bitperson
tapping into your network of friends, family and colleagues; using employment agencies, career advisors
start a business of your own or set up shop together with one or more colleagues
Have you considered signing up at online translation marketplaces?

Maren
If you're good at organizing become a bounty campaign manager here.
If you're good at moderating try the modsquad.

bitcoin_paypal
I'd look for remote job, positions of Customer Support, Copywriter, Content Manager.
Try varying it a bit, it doesn'nt necessarily has to be a translation-related job

BTCforJoe
check out Upwork.com and XBTFreelancer.com
https://www.reddit.com/r/Jobs4Bitcoins/
https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinJobs/
building a website
There are several exchanges that also offer a percentage of commissions from your referrals' trades

Cobalt9317

preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:07:34 PM

If you have CMS experience, are you capable of getting a website up and running from scratch, including server work and buying/setting up domains etc?
I'm in Australia, on our local marketplaces I often see foreign people offering websites at a price no Australian could ever match.

If you don't have these skills you could learn them in 1 month if you've got experience running CMS.

You could also try using your translation skills on freelance websites, but I think a CMS approach would be best based on what you've done.
Madmim (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:58:17 PM

If you have CMS experience, are you capable of getting a website up and running from scratch, including server work and buying/setting up domains etc?

I am capable of these. Can you please provide the names of those marketplaces in Australia? And also any translation agency names?

I'm in Australia, on our local marketplaces I often see foreign people offering websites at a price no Australian could ever match.

Different people from different countries have different demands. If someone already managed to get good reviews from customers then it is natural that they will ask large amount of money. But that could be an opportunity for those who does have skills but lacks reviews. So please pour in some information.
TurboRyzen

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:12:01 PM

How much money have you saved. To survive just don't be to proud to get a low paying job.
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:08:58 AM

I am capable of these. Can you please provide the names of those marketplaces in Australia? And also any translation agency names?

Different people from different countries have different demands. If someone already managed to get good reviews from customers then it is natural that they will ask large amount of money. But that could be an opportunity for those who does have skills but lacks reviews. So please pour in some information.

www.gumtree.com.au
I would go more broad than this, find the #1 marketplaces in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, UK, USA and so on, any country which has a high dollar value would give you a gain, for example seeing websites here for $200 on gumtree, most Australians earn more than this per day.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:30:23 AM

I believe you can find your job again and according to what you would expect in your career. Don't ever give up, keep spirit, keep fighting, positive thinking. When I'm also lost my job, I have difficult find jobs, because I see many competitions, every years increase a lot of people search a job. When I analyze and investigation, network with people is important thing, it could help me to find a jobs when our connection help us to find more information on some company open a vacancies and tell to their friends in that company and inform them I need a jobs. Finally I found my job. That's all my experience.

Keep your health and time for your family. Be positive thinking. I believe you can pass it and do it.
Hope your be success in the future.
atamism

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:10:46 PM

I experience the same thing few years ago.To lose your job while you need it the most is one of the hardest thing that can happen to anyone. Being broke while unemployed will always be hard especially if you were not that rich or if you have a family. My only suggestion is to start hunting for a job right away. Tell your self that you have to move on and there will always be something for you. The only way for you to go is UP.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:30:34 PM

I always thought of selling street food in our city if I don't get to have a job or maybe drive a taxi cab if there really is the need to.  Maybe this plan will work for you. If this sounds cool to you, I think you can simply move on with your life so don't stick so much to what had happen whether you feel mistreated by your previous company.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:18:48 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 06:33:26 AM by lumeire

On 7th Feb I was told by my company that they stopped focusing on my region and hence they no longer need my services. So laid me off without any warning. I have been working for them for almost 8 years. And all of a sudden losing my job was a shock. Honestly, I still can not accept this fact and can not think of anything. I am totally blank till now. My job did not require me to interact with many people. And also I am an introvert person. I worked for a foreign company Trying to keep my calm and also don't want to make any desperate move. Now I am going to look for another job but it is unlikely I will succeed. As internet is full of competitions and employers don't try to investigate, and rather look for previous client's feedbacks. Also with my savings I can survive a few months. Note that I live in a 3rd world country and not much opportunities.

So if you guys have any suggestions/ideas to share, then please share.

Good luck!

Just as he said, have you tried freelancing and offering your services via Fiverr? It's a large marketplace in there and it's relatively easy to land a gig with the right write-up and presentation.

It doesn't offer bitcoin payments though, but it's the best place to start because of the sheer size of its user-base. What skills can you offer btw?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: