Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:46:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple rise again?  (Read 926 times)
syberwolfen (OP)

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:51:24 AM

I hope all of us remember the sudden surge in the value of Ripple in December then again it throttled down but if you notice the chart from few days again ripple is gradually gaining value so do you all think it will go through one more similar pump which occurred in December ?

Am I spamming? Report me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
katarin2030

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:48:28 AM

Seems like Ripple is again gaining the momentum just look at the today's price itself it has been increased by 43% it is a great sign for the future. Once it was reached 4.5$ afterwards suddenly dropped in its price but now again increasing I think it may gain rise in coming days.
muratos

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:52:23 AM

I think it all depends on the market cap. If it increases at that pace, ripple, ada and iota will see their previous top positions.
and currently they are like tails of bitcoin and lets hope that bitcoin does not fall, or at least stabilises somehow aroun 10k price.
VanKleiss

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:53:20 AM

You can call it a dead cat bounce. Once bitcoin make a bull run, Ripple will surely dump and it will go dumw to the price you never expected. It already happend before and it will happen again, that is why many are against on this altcoin because it is being manipulated by the banks.
ceyceyki

Activity: 126

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:57:00 AM

Ripple price will rise for a while and then it will drop siginifantly again. I dont believe that it is a very good project but it is a very manipulative coin. Many poeple bought this coin when it was around $3. Now they are disappointed but it can even go up that level easily again.

richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:59:57 AM

In my opinion all popular cryptocurrency include Ripple has big posibillity to rise again because this coin has big community and the has real product and service already. Just wait patient for that because crypto market still baby and the market cap will increasing in long term.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:06:00 AM

Today ripple bounced again. And i sold all my ripples on this run. Thanks God i am all out all Ripple Smiley
there are more profitable coins there looking to buy more alts today

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:06:42 AM

I hope all of us remember the sudden surge in the value of Ripple in December then again it throttled down but if you notice the chart from few days again ripple is gradually gaining value so do you all think it will go through one more similar pump which occurred in December ?

Yes, Ripple is rising again and that's what we're seeing right today that Ripple ripped the market again and always been in the tail of Bitcoin's and Ethereum's market capital.
I am one of the luckiest guy who invested Ripple XRP last 5 days ago while it was valued $0.51 per XRP coin and how it rises x3 in just almost a week.
If ever the Crypto Market will start to crash again then same with most traders I'm going to sell off most of my Crypto Assets before the market drowned into another Blood days so that I could earn profits and then buy them again before the market surges back.
That's how Trading simply works.

wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:06:49 AM

Well looking at the dumped in the price of altcoins in the passed weeks, it affected altcoins generally. We should still give some time for the altcoins to recover from the dump in price. As for Ripple it have started recovery, it have gained 38.45% between the last 12 hours. The price is likely to increase again.
cryptjedimaster

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:08:39 AM

There will always a big possibility that its value will go up high or much higher especially if more and more Banks will acquire Ripple.
Lewoll

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:11:47 AM

Today ripple bounced again. And i sold all my ripples on this run. Thanks God i am all out all Ripple Smiley
there are more profitable coins there looking to buy more alts today

Well, buying Ripple last 5 days and before the market recovers and it's the best time and reason to buy Ripple and other coins because we do all getting profits while or whether Crypto market goes up or down.
Ripple really and indeed helped me on getting higher profits like if I'm going to sell it off then I am getting 2 times more out of my capital so really Ripple is really one of the good choice to be invested over and over and over again.

cryptoMihail

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:14:15 AM

Yes of sure Ripple rise again, last weeks I have seen news only around this coin.  Cool Cool Cool
Sophia Portera

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:15:08 AM

Ripple has 18% increase today.
Lewoll

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:17:00 AM

There will always a big possibility that its value will go up high or much higher especially if more and more Banks will acquire Ripple.

Ripple is indeed one of the most important Crypto in the market and the best player to compete the dominance of Bitcoin, Ethereum and other Top Altcoins in the market.
Ripple is rising but it doesn't mean that it will stay on it's position because the Crypto Market is volatile and traders are making to much money as the volatility is the only advantage to earn higher profit than just investing in to our local businesses.
Ripple is indeed rising and offering more people and investors high profits.

lsd400

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:20:33 AM

I have no idea but possibly just another pump to get people buy coins then dump. Have there been any news recently? We are still in bear market.
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:22:32 AM

it could happen, because now is not the ripple price that goes down all the altcoin prices are down. so I believe the ripple price will be able to go up again.
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:22:50 AM

I think this coin is still equal. Pump not once, as there are a lot of people who believe in the true technology of this coin. They see in it a good product and support of banks. Not everyone was disappointed. I personally hold this coin only for the sake of profit and nothing more.

Bloopran5679

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:25:19 AM

I think Ripple has only made its initial move and might move up again once we see that it has been incorporated as a payment medium by amex and big banks that support it.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:25:23 AM

Well, buying Ripple last 5 days and before the market recovers and it's the best time and reason to buy Ripple and other coins because we do all getting profits while or whether Crypto market goes up or down. Ripple really and indeed helped me on getting higher profits.

Yes, I also got the ripple at very cheap price i.e around 0.65 USD and now its trading above 1.1 USD. It has given more than 50% profit within 10 days, i am planning to hold them for longer time and i will buy more if get the opportunity at cheap price. Ripple is gaining popularity among the banks for cross border transaction, check the below link for your reference.

https://www.coindesk.com/indias-axis-bank-launches-ripple-payments/

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:25:30 AM

It will rise but don't expect astronomical price rises. it is worth remembering that there is a huge supply and it has already pumped more than it ever should. Rise will be modest, and there will be more added to the supply when ripple release more into circulation. It is basically run as a centralised bank - they can do as they wish with the price
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: