Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:25:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple rise again?  (Read 926 times)
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:06:44 PM

While ripple price increase lots of low value coin been pumped dogecoin , dentacoin dcn, tron even other lots of coins pumped . So ripple doesn’t hold any huge use case and also 80% coins are ore mined . Instead of investing in ripple you can consider tron and dcn.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:08:05 PM

I hope all of us remember the sudden surge in the value of Ripple in December then again it throttled down but if you notice the chart from few days again ripple is gradually gaining value so do you all think it will go through one more similar pump which occurred in December ?

The possibilities are always there, let alone the ripple also has good potential and also the user population is also a lot. Hold your ripples, you will benefit from it.

rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:12:43 PM

More people seem to realize what kind of centralized scam ripple is. I think you should have gotten out when it was at 4 usd, unless crypto gets a major major bullrun I can never see ripple touching it's ATH no more.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:13:11 PM

Ripple was dumped hard during this market correction.
It is now recovering from the bottom very fast.
From my point of view, its upward trend won't last long.
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:15:42 PM

Sure it will. Ripple will move along with the rest altcoins, which in turn depend on the price of bitcoin.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:17:58 PM

Can We wait for new conquests of the peaks? or the ripple will not reach its maximum level? Sad
Vladlenius

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:20:08 PM

Yes will Ripple rise again It's chance to possible.Last 5 days ripple price fall it's good time to buying and now ripple price increase again ripple controlled by bank's so many people chance to believe and invest it.
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:28:17 PM

I hope not because XRP is the worst cryptocurrency of all time,it is very centralized because it was created to destroy our  d-community these bankers wanted to secure their money for the future because they know cryptocurrency can replace the fiat and the banking sysyem in the near future so they decided to create a cryptocurrency which has the banking system.

v3teran

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:35:27 PM

Yes it will rise but just give it sometime
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:41:39 PM
Merited by babykika2027 (1)

Nobody can know if ripple is going to bounce anymore, each of us try to imagine what could be the future value of such crypto.
In my opinion december was marked by a huge presence of Bitcoin in many medias, and it brought lots of new investors in Bitcoin, Ether and Ripple. As most of them aren't from crypto community, they sold fast and it explains the (relative) current low value of BTC, ETH and XRP.
Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:44:46 PM

I think Ripple will be back on track. Just need some time to recover from all the negative attention, that was created around the last correction. Ripple is a good project, in my opinion, and has a good future.
rudyconsl15

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:50:49 PM

Of course, If the King of crypto rises then the coin of followers will follow to ride as well. No one can be sure but grow a sense of trust in yourself. Be patient to wait until the market price matches what you want.
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:22:30 PM

Am I the only one who sees the same template here? Smiley

I'll buy it at 0.00005 at least  Cool
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:24:21 PM

I hope all of us remember the sudden surge in the value of Ripple in December then again it throttled down but if you notice the chart from few days again ripple is gradually gaining value so do you all think it will go through one more similar pump which occurred in December ?

Ripple rates have not increased dramatically recently as the cryptos have very few promotional events as well as calls for investors. Usually, cryptos need to organize events to attract people and attract investment to increase the exchange rate of the crypto on the exchange floor. In 2018, it expected that the Ripple would grow and reach the $ 5 price.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:52:20 PM

The fact itself that you are mentioning a "pump" speaks for the fact that you are nor interested at all in the fact of Ripple rising because its intrinsec value, but just because speculators would "pump" it. So, don't worry, since speculators love to "pump" Ripple now and then to make money, if you wait enough you will see it pumped again.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:55:36 PM

Am I the only one who sees the same template here? Smiley
Base on that chart it will go deeper again so the same thing will happen last year?
I'll buy it at 0.00005 at least  Cool
Go ahead and buy so that the manipulators will start buying again and when they are ready to cash out, be ready for it before they will take the profits first.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:46:32 AM
Merited by AlienSeeker (1)

Hopefully, Ripple will rise again but it always depend on the marketing capacity here in cryptocurrency. But for now, it is the best time to buy ripple because of its potential to rise again and I think ripple will be back again with its good value in the marketing of cryptocurrency. Let us wait until ripple will rise again and ripple will have a good value again in the future if we wait. Let us be patience and buy more ripple if you have budget.

Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:31:12 AM

Hopefully, Ripple will rise again but it always depend on the marketing capacity here in cryptocurrency. But for now, it is the best time to buy ripple because of its potential to rise again and I think ripple will be back again with its good value in the marketing of cryptocurrency. Let us wait until ripple will rise again and ripple will have a good value again in the future if we wait. Let us be patience and buy more ripple if you have budget.

Yes it takes a lot of patience as of this time the ripple coin gradually gaining it's value in a market. What we have now is just waiting the right time when the bitcoin and altcoin will recover and increase the value so that we can earned a lot of profit. The best thing is keep on buy ripple cause maybe next month it will be high price expected.

blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 02:19:10 AM

Seems to be creeping up and back to normal. I hope this year will be better in investing in bitcoin.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:32:13 AM

I've made the experience that if Ripple begins to rise, he goes up a lot. Thatswhy hold your xrp strong guys
Ripple is one of the top coin in the list of the emerging crypto coins. The thing is it will for sure rise and will rise high again. We just need to wait for that particular time when we’ll be experiencing such kind of rise in the market value of ripple and all other crypto coins whose market value is falling down. Hold your coins quite firmly till that time so that you may not end up losing your money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: