Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 02:53:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple rise again?  (Read 938 times)
mickymax777

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

Cryptologist

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:39:03 AM

I believe that the value of a coin will be determined by the value of the underlying company and their ability to generate profits. Ripple has a great future as a business, let's forget all the issues with regards to pre-mined centralized crypto (which Ripple is).

Once the companies start generating huge profits the investors will come and with that a increase in value.

Unless a coin is really useless it will die but the majority of cryptos will increase in value - that's just thoughts

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Roachgo04

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:32:58 PM

I hope all of us remember the sudden surge in the value of Ripple in December then again it throttled down but if you notice the chart from few days again ripple is gradually gaining value so do you all think it will go through one more similar pump which occurred in December ?

This is because the current trend for ripple is sideways. It will eventually move upward since many indicators were observe for the past 7 days. Ripple is proven good altcoins and no doubts that it will certainly rise again.
Bit talk

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:40:57 PM

As of now market are down but if future have good chances rise the Ripple price, it will rise this year
ico_reviews

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

ICO reviews through objective analysis

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 12:43:24 PM

Perhaps this Ripple Coin Review by CryptoRated may help.
https://cryptorated.com/coin_analysis/ripple
husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:59:46 PM

Many coins including Ripple will rise. We have to do the best research for the right decision. I think there might be better options.

De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:00:05 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 01:02:26 PM by De_nis

I think that at the end of this month we will see the beginning of a stable growth of the entire crypto-currency market, and this trend will continue until the end of June 2018, in July the market will again be corrected.
albos

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:01:50 PM

If you are expecting it to be above 10$ it has a long road ahead. If you are expecting a 3$ where it was a few weeks ago you need some luck. It is a very very manipulative coin, just like IOTA. For long shot I would go with NEO.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:05:37 PM

can, because I believe Ripple is one of the good coin to be an investment
madtea

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:06:00 PM

Ripple is standing out right now. Brad’s presentation at the Yahoo conference, coupled with the recent new partnerships is ensuring that the true value of XRP is coming to fruition.
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:07:52 PM

I hope all of us remember the sudden surge in the value of Ripple in December then again it throttled down but if you notice the chart from few days again ripple is gradually gaining value so do you all think it will go through one more similar pump which occurred in December ?

I hope it will be good moment for focus about this coin and its price grow higher. I bought a lot of ripples and i really want sell it as soon as possible
bucksman5233

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 01:10:36 PM

By leaving the decentralisation and centralisation theory aside role has good potential to grow in the future because it has a working product which is used by major banks in the world. Also when looking at the charts it looks like ripple successfully completed its first market cycle. Remember to trade according to market cycles to maximize profits.

BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:11:10 PM

My personal opinion is that XRP will be listed on Coinbase in the coming days (gossip). So, big money is coming in..
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 01:12:24 PM

Of course, Ripple is a good coin and it had proven that it's worth of having more investments because the number of companies that were announcing to be Ripple's Blockchain partner is increasing and will soon to be adapted worldwide.
I like Ripple for it's speed, the transaction speed as it's main advantage to provide it's users hassle-free transaction in order to increase of people adapting it.

makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:12:30 PM

I'm afraid of hurting someone, but I think that Ripple is a project that will eventually become unnecessary. Of course I can be wrong, but still I think so. I hope I did not offend anyone, because so many people believe in Ripple
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:12:49 PM

I do not think that in the near future we will see such a surge. RPL is somehow traded with BTC-RPL pair. Thus, if the dynamics of BTC are positive, we will see something similar for Ripple.
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 01:15:18 PM

My personal opinion is that XRP will be listed on Coinbase in the coming days (gossip). So, big money is coming in..

If that so then I am of the lucky guys who did invest in Ripple last year when the price value is as low as $0.25 and as a holder - it's indeed a good news for me because my intention for investing Ripple last year is only for Long-term and my plan is to sell it after 2-3 years.
If coinbase will list Ripple as one of their main Crypto Trade then surely Ripple will surge higher than today.
Indeed, Ripple will rise again.

ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:17:05 PM

can, because I believe Ripple is one of the good coin to be an investment

You really are of the opinion that the next few hundred years of your family tree are as daft as you
The absurdness of XRP
Mad gambles have a tendency to run out of money and the world has only so many mad gambles

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
minerdiary

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:19:03 PM

In my opinion all popular cryptocurrency include Ripple has big posibillity to rise again because this coin has big community and the has real product and service already. Crypto market still baby and the market cap will increasing in long term.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:19:47 PM

Yes ripple rise again for breaking the market. I seen good news yesterday about ripple, he made contract with some one, i dont read full topic

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Gurjar King

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:20:13 PM

yes definitely because ripple is one of the best coin.and many banks use ripple technology .ripple is third largest coin in coinmarketcap. so i am sure ripple rise again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: