Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:43:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple rise again?  (Read 926 times)
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:55:51 PM

Precisely yes. I read an article last January 2018 about XRP to tie up with Money gram. I guess this movement would established big impact to investors  since XRP remains the most efficient digital asset for payments with transaction fees at just fractions of a penny compared to btc is about much higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:58:05 PM

Doesn't Ripple have a pretty good chance of being listed on Coinbase?  I remember reading the rumors about it towards the end of last year.  I realize they were only rumors, but does anyone have any news?
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:02:24 PM

Of course all altcoins will rise again just wait ang keep holding your altcoin.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:03:26 PM

Just depends on good real news. In normal state it will be move around 1,2 and 1,9 USD and don't wait so much increase from it unless there are some good news.
ORiN

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:04:55 PM

The Middle East money transfer giant UAE Exchange has announced a contract with Ripple. Now the site will be able to conduct instant cross-border payments with low fees and high efficiency.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:12:05 PM

Hopefully not,because it is a very centralized coin which is contradicts the cryptocurrency's main feature which is decentralization XRP is being manipulated by the bankers which has the most supply of this coin that is why it is not a good idea to have this coin for long term investment.It could destroy our whole community when it dominates the whole market,cryptocurrencies are anti-banking system which XRP's features has so dont be confident with this coin because you might get rekt in the long run.

Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:13:19 PM

I hope all of us remember the sudden surge in the value of Ripple in December then again it throttled down but if you notice the chart from few days again ripple is gradually gaining value so do you all think it will go through one more similar pump which occurred in December ?
Ofcourse Ripple will rise again and make its comeback just like Bitcoin and Ethereum it was slowly rises and make its name again. Also Ripples popularity and demand rises . Ripple, the third biggest crypto on the crypto world, is joined by its closest rivals bitcoin and Ethereum in the green today as the cryptocurrencies race back to the top.So there is a big possibility that it will make its name again in the world of cryptos
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:15:09 PM

It has rebounded but it is hard to reach a peak as it did in December. The market is now correcting and altcoin are affected.
JustusJones86

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

I also think it will bounce back... But it will take some time till it will rise to new heights Smiley
keanne_isaac

Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:21:40 PM

Seems like Ripple is again gaining the momentum just look at the today's price itself it has been increased by 43% it is a great sign for the future. Once it was reached 4.5$ afterwards suddenly dropped in its price but now again increasing I think it may gain rise in coming days.
I bought  XRP when it was at 1.8$ I thought it is a good entry price already but it doesn't bounce back instead it goes lower and lowewr up to .6$ but now it slowly going in an uptrend chart. I know for long term XRP would be a good coin to invest considering more and more  online cash remittance uses its application.
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:24:46 PM

Of course all altcoins will rise again just wait ang keep holding your altcoin.
I agree with you. Altcoins are dropping but I believe that it will rise again. Thus, ripple is such a good coin so there's a high probability that it rise again after a long period of time.

burgerknight07

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:30:02 PM

I entered XRP at 2.11$ (0.00001400 BTC).
I could either wait until it's over 2.11 or leave XRP for BTC (and then enter any other alt). It's like 1200 Sat.

Always do remember that USD is not only one measure.
utlptc

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:30:35 PM

Ripple is 3rd in CMC now. So, I think there has a possibility to rise up again. But we have to think about the supply too. With a huge volume of supply, most coins are failed to rise. We have seen it previously. By putting those together, I think ripple will rise but a little only.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
moonami

Activity: 171
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:35:39 PM
Merited by magmar (2)

I also think it will bounce back... But it will take some time till it will rise to new heights Smiley
Yes, Ripple has a good potential to rise again. It is normal for all the cryptocurrencies to fall or drop; but remember this, sooner or later it will get better and go back to its normal value.
Maluscoviski

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:44:59 PM

just wait to see if this company will generate profits, with that the money has arrived and the currency has taken on value, but to be able to occur of it to die, can be a useless fashion, but we will see what happens, we can not predict

bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:54:30 PM

Ripple will rise again and this is due to the volatility nature all crypto possesses, one just have to patiently monitor the market and wait for the increase in ripple. just like that of December.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
mkymre

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 02:56:55 PM

I have made 3 different Ripple accounts, and sold down all 3..

Funny to think about my last 20 coins in the 3 accounts was actually worth a total of $270 at the $4.5 top of Ripple.. but they were locked..

I don´t like the fact that you actually have to lock 20 coins to make a wallet work..
havoc928

Activity: 379

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:57:37 PM

i think that ripple will rise again, when investors are positive about the market, but it will rise quite slowly not pump

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:58:16 PM

Ripple will slowly but surely rise to $2, it's hovering over $1 right now, but soon new tech will be developed and people will start to invest and price will go up again.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
EcoBike

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:02:25 PM

i think Ripple will pump again, but i don't think that in 2018 will have the numbers of 2017
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: