Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:30:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple rise again?  (Read 936 times)
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:28:23 PM

Actually i don’t like the idea behind the ripple but that doesn’t mean it will not rise again. The down trend is finally over for most of the coins and ripple is one of them. Ripple will rise soon and return to where it was 2 months ago.

bongiu

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:29:09 PM

Although many don't want to recognize it, Ripple has way more growth potential than bitcoin or ethereum due to its uses and versatilities. Take for instance that some conglomerate in Dubai started taking Ripple as a mean of payment.
Boluwatife

Activity: 308
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:46:25 PM

This is my personal opinion.. XRP is currently artificial and its value is driven by Ripple Lab news.. and Ripple lab does not put any onus on its client like UAE exchange to use the XRP token. So that begs the question what is the real value of XRP??  The people who dont understand thr structural set up of Ripple will still continue to buy and drive the price up.. until one day in the future when the whole world realises that none of these bank or exchanges or very limited number of them will ever use XRP..
bakulgarem

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:53:23 PM

maybe Ripple will rise again because all coins are now starting to green again.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:06:49 PM

I hope all of us remember the sudden surge in the value of Ripple in December then again it throttled down but if you notice the chart from few days again ripple is gradually gaining value so do you all think it will go through one more similar pump which occurred in December ?

I think ripple is an altcoin which has a big value in the market, it likely to rise in the near future, but in my opinion, it is not a promising coin for the future. Because its price is not showing a total rising according to past years.

vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:11:34 PM

I hope all of us remember the sudden surge in the value of Ripple in December then again it throttled down but if you notice the chart from few days again ripple is gradually gaining value so do you all think it will go through one more similar pump which occurred in December ?
I think yes, but you should know that a lot of banks use ripple and they do not want to have high volatility token. I am also in ripple and hope it will grow in 3-5 months  Smiley

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:20:32 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 02:46:05 AM by bitcoin31

I believe ripple coin possible to become $5 this month or next month so better if you buy ripple today and for sure you will money will grow because of ripple. I think this the year of ripple all we need is to be patient and for sure your waiting is worth it.  Count to think of it from cent dollars to 1 dollars.  Those people who bought ripple are now very lucky because they can earn a lot of profit or some of them are now millionaire.
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 10:31:45 PM

I don't like the ripple concept and individuals behind it .  But to be objective , I guess ripple will recover 2/3 of his maximum this year , but what will be after it happens ? =\
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:32:42 PM

I believe ripple coin possible to become $5 this month or next month so better if you buy ripple today and for sure you will money will grow because of ripple.
Some serious diluted goofs around

A whopping 10 to 15 transaction in total since October and marketcap of several billion, lol.
That xrp turd will drop so bad arse. The only thing i can see is class action lawsuits when the mad gambles run in circles screaming i was promised.............
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhieGgf219Y

How long will mad gamblers sent there paycheck to someone else's account?

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:55:31 PM

Hopefully, Ripple will rise again but it always depend on the marketing capacity here in cryptocurrency. But for now, it is the best time to buy ripple because of its potential to rise again and I think ripple will be back again with its good value in the marketing of cryptocurrency. Let us wait until ripple will rise again and ripple will have a good value again in the future if we wait. Let us be patience and buy more ripple if you have budget.

Yes I think ripple will have more investors, in this way we can assure that ripple will have a great value in the future and will rise again in the future. We can see in the marketing of cryptocurrency that ripple is going to back in track and it is increasing again in no time. I totally agree that we need patience when it comes to trading or holding in ripple or even in other coins. In this way, we can have a good profits if we have a great patience in the trading or holding.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:05:11 PM

I think it will, because it's one of perspective project in totally fraudulent crypto world
meer45

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:21:57 PM

I don't like the ripple concept and individuals behind it .  But to be objective , I guess ripple will recover 2/3 of his maximum this year , but what will be after it happens ? =\

You really don't need to like them... We're all in this for the money after all, and it's undeniable that Ripple will reach new heights within this year, especially seeing how much the price is affected by partnership news and whatnot. So no need to like the concept; just hodl until you make profits and cash out.

Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:49:21 PM

Defiantly yes western union just announced they are testing ripple technology with all the big announcement pumping in ripple will definitely rise.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:01:03 PM

I think Ripple can rise again but it takes a long time because all the coins are now experiencing a drastic drop may be back in the middle know.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:06:34 PM

Defiantly yes western union just announced they are testing ripple technology with all the big announcement pumping in ripple will definitely rise.
It just amazes me how many are still completely clueless about crypto and the peer to peer operation without a central company.
Thousands of coins exist which can sent faster and way cheaper than western union with horrendous fees and century old business model.
Smart thing to do is get rid of WU stocks.

jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:12:34 PM

I do not think that I can say something new here. But I still tell you the advice, but there is already a matter of every person, whether he should do it or not, this is a personal matter. But the Ripple project is not popular with the community, so many people speak very badly about this project. Decide for yourself.
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:16:01 PM

as you see, it's on its way. I'm not sure about ripple project but there are many speculators who seem to like it and keep investing/speculating on prices, so there is still the potential of growth

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
IFK

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:16:35 PM

I'm sure that ripple will grow very soon. The coin has been in a drawdown for a long time and now it's time to change the trend. I again wait for 2.5 dollars for a coin.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:18:55 PM

I'm sure that ripple will grow very soon. The coin has been in a drawdown for a long time and now it's time to change the trend. I again wait for 2.5 dollars for a coin.

Ripple somehow this days is falling badly and thus it seems the rise of this coin is fading a bit away. Some months back ripple was one of the favorite coins for people to invest in and nowdays not much appreciation or its growth seems to be visible and thus people are switching to different coins.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:22:59 PM

I do not think that I can say something new here. But I still tell you the advice, but there is already a matter of every person, whether he should do it or not, this is a personal matter. But the Ripple project is not popular with the community, so many people speak very badly about this project. Decide for yourself.
I think you have not heard about the events of ripple. You do not know that they are doing much struggle for their coin to be acceptable worldwide and are doing their agreements with much bigger companies and are convincing them to accept ripple in their businesses so if these companies will accept bitcoin and will announce on their platforms then the price of bitcoin will increase much higher. So keep patience to reach the price of ripple.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: