Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:23:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple rise again?  (Read 929 times)
efey399

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:25:32 PM

new coins are constantly entering the crypto money world. they are one of the most important ripple. Ripple has made new agreements and will rise even more soon.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:29:15 PM

It will rise but don't expect astronomical price rises. it is worth remembering that there is a huge supply and it has already pumped more than it ever should. Rise will be modest, and there will be more added to the supply when ripple release more into circulation. It is basically run as a centralised bank - they can do as they wish with the price

yes I agree Ripple is becoming more and more popular, news are talking about it ,it means it will rise again so go on, even oif i don't like the fact that it is bank crypto
rinkeshkashyap01

Activity: 232

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:37:55 PM

You will see that one day the ripple will go on a good price in the coming days, and its price will definitely increase, and will touch the good fortune, and the Top Five Coin will be included. The right time to invest in ripple coin.
ScottW

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:38:36 PM

Ripple had a nice little run today, which is really good if you're day trading the swings.  $500 would have netted about $35 profit.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:40:43 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 12:07:27 PM by ðºÞæ

It is not a question if but when it will collapse and shaking the whole crypto world, (Banks intention). The amount if unsold coins is just enormous.
https://i.imgur.com/be42eZq.png

The supply disparity is getting worse with every passing day as can be seen on last years data. Falling further and further behind until the planed collapse to massively damage crypto. Real crypto is resilient, only irresponsible gambles will depart.
https://i.imgur.com/B6jNyGf.png

Ripples CEO has already sad XRP can go to zero. Alarm bells are ringing.

Voting options on best XRP features.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
X-avier

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:42:03 PM

I don't think it's just a pump, this coin has a future of healthy growth. Look at this asset as a long-term prospect. Whoever told you, this coin will take its place in the future.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:42:35 PM

Ripple is a highly risky investment right now as explained in detail in this thread here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2955646.msg30479663#msg30479663

If may go up due to purely speculation or due to pump-and-dump schemes. However I personally would not recommend anyone to invest in the XRP token.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
MrJake

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:45:49 PM

I hope all of us remember the sudden surge in the value of Ripple in December then again it throttled down but if you notice the chart from few days again ripple is gradually gaining value so do you all think it will go through one more similar pump which occurred in December ?
Let me get this straight, I don't think that ripple will be a very good investment this year or in the coming years since it has already been an abandoned coin. It is not a good investment, though it is third in the market it's not a good coin to support right now specially without a team to maintain it.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|[/center
nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:48:41 PM

I hope all of us remember the sudden surge in the value of Ripple in December then again it throttled down but if you notice the chart from few days again ripple is gradually gaining value so do you all think it will go through one more similar pump which occurred in December ?
XRP's holders wants us to be fooled by this new FUD which is the western union testing of XRP,which is still considered as a FUD because there still no confirmation from the Western Union,its like the previous XRP FUD which resulted a bull run but suddenly coinbase annoucned that there will be no new coins to be listed,these people are just hyping their centralized coin because it seems that there are no price improvements from the past few months,do not be fooled by these FUDs.

adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:05:59 PM

I have not for once believed in ripple and I believe the current value or December rise is due to their really strong marketing and also the spike in the total coinmarket value.

Ripple will not fully reach its potential until the banks accept it, but so far the BIG banks have been against cryptocurrencies and many like JP Morgan have spoken against cryptocurrencies in the media.

So I believe ripple still has a very long way to go which may begin with a partnership with a major European or America bank.

FOUAD1994

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:22:35 PM

Yes of course , Ripple is the future of crypto currency , wand with the parternership with moneygram and westernunion the price will go more up durring the next days  Wink Wink
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:51:09 PM

Ripple has already recovered very well from the recent market crisis. Yesterday I read that even Western Union will start to use Ripple technology, I think if it will close other important agreements in the coming months could safely reach at least 3-4 dollars
Quarantine34

Activity: 304

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:36:10 PM

Hopefully, Ripple will rise again but it always depend on the marketing capacity here in cryptocurrency. But for now, it is the best time to buy ripple because of its potential to rise again and I think ripple will be back again with its good value in the marketing of cryptocurrency. Let us wait until ripple will rise again and ripple will have a good value again in the future if we wait. Let us be patience and buy more ripple if you have budget.

Yes I think ripple will have more investors, in this way we can assure that ripple will have a great value in the future and will rise again in the future. We can see in the marketing of cryptocurrency that ripple is going to back in track and it is increasing again in no time. I totally agree that we need patience when it comes to trading or holding in ripple or even in other coins. In this way, we can have a good profits if we have a great patience in the trading or holding.

I strongly agree with you that ripple will rise again because the main reason is more investors will invest in ripple. Ripple have a lot of potential also in the future, as we can see it's price in the market now it's rising slowly, so if you have ripple in your wallet just hold it! It will pump for sure.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 05:27:32 PM

There are too many crypto currency expert are saying that Ripple coin will be rise again within a short time although I am a crypto currency trader and I am analyses ripple coin so I can say ripple will be rise in a short time. I have a lots of ripple coin and I also hold it for a long time.
ktulhu

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 05:36:21 PM

When it comes to crypto currency, to give at least some guarantees, it's just incredibly difficult. You can not be absolutely sure of anything.

efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:50:59 PM

ripple like the star of the market. ripple was popular on the new market. ripple rises as the price of some on the market drops. ripple investors will love it. We will wait after see
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: