Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:21:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VTAR] Vantaur - Masternodes | PoW/PoS | InstantX | DarkSend  (Read 33970 times)
unmaker

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:37:41 PM

the dev are working so hard , can not wait for this coin go to the moon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
D1ckalos

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:31:07 AM

You can use a masternode at simplepospool.com
Mamasita22

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:19:56 PM

Hey Vantaur community,

Where i can find masternode setup guide ? thanks. one more question, can i set it on Windows vps ?
red023

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:25:57 AM

So let me get this right. This coin has no purpose whatsoever? Is just a bunch of stats and luring MN investors in. For what exactly?
jimswers

Activity: 176
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:51:27 PM

Unoffical explorer vtar.overemo.com update:

Exchanges & fiat features added: https://vtar.overemo.com/exchanges
Masternodes ROI in fiat & btc: https://vtar.overemo.com/masternodes
Single masternode fiat & btc ROI example: https://vtar.overemo.com/address/VQAKhq5xTYztLWcLRBEaBJqJ2MqweYsJxM

If you appreciate my work, please consider supporting me vtar to address: VX277gYtZSfVqGNv1CZTSAcpx5kSFCXXz4

Nice & fast block explorer for your coin!
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:21:13 PM

Unoffical explorer vtar.overemo.com update:

Exchanges & fiat features added: https://vtar.overemo.com/exchanges
Masternodes ROI in fiat & btc: https://vtar.overemo.com/masternodes
Single masternode fiat & btc ROI example: https://vtar.overemo.com/address/VQAKhq5xTYztLWcLRBEaBJqJ2MqweYsJxM

If you appreciate my work, please consider supporting me vtar to address: VX277gYtZSfVqGNv1CZTSAcpx5kSFCXXz4

Hey great work. I am new in MN thing and tried to setup my first MN and I was able to run one. I know the more MN will be running, there will be less prize and we have to wait longer than now to get reward. I want to know, what If I stake the coins? Will it kill my MN reward ? And is there any sequence or queue list or code to know my position in MN list?
alejotf

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:19:31 PM

Hey Dev,

To many scam coins this days, If you want to go up, just create OSX Wallet,
you can't say you are a dev, when you don't even compile a OSX Wallet.

And please be sure It works in osx high sierra.

OSX Wallet, then I buy 100 MNs.

Move on.

Let me now.
malekbaba
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:00:56 PM

Whyyyy so difficult?

We have a great community for Masternodes man..

SimplePosPool Masternodes especially for VTAR!!

No setup needed.. daily rewards! you can see all the information by bots in the discord!
 Grin Grin Grin

When you do it with more people you have more lucky!

Share the love of the Masternodes!

POS pool concept and MNs are totally different concept. How do you get paid on daily basis from MN where No one is getting paid from MN, daily ? Why you are so special ? The more people will create MNs, there will be least amount and also the waiting time will be increased. Then how do you ensure daily reward ? Either you are propagating false news or you are just promoting your ref link without understanding the mode of action
hasndz87777777

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:59:13 AM

This project is very promising and I hope it will be usefull for many people in the near future.  Cheesy
aminovic

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

enjoy this world

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:30:55 PM

The team is working on a new tasks and i guess with 550 master node right now the project will grow up slowly but surely 

D Digiwage  |  Decentralized Freelance Workplace  |  JOIN OUR WORKPLACE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ANN  Whitepaper  Twitter  Discord  Reddit    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Source  |  Block explorer / with Masternode  |  Exchange (CryptoBridge)  |  MN Zone  Masternodes Online  |  MNODE Club
smile226688

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:08:44 AM

Quietly potential Shocked
malekbaba
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:34:14 PM

I know the team. Support team are friendly. And they are working on the project. Old dev left the project. I saw someone invested heavily in the project. I have mn and staking at the same time. MN and Stake the coins works pretty well
bxxxGooDxxxd

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:20:12 PM

Add "Vantaur" to TOP Masternodes https://l2rx.com
Your coin: "# 73 Vantaur" https://l2rx.com/add.php

Cry
fuongy

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:21:30 AM

Vantaur is looking like a good masternode coin, nice rewards for masternode holders, I’m using mymasternode.com effortless setup and great support, look for @sparrow in the discord channel.

fuongy

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:52:42 AM

Masternode guide can be found here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sixymdjz4pxnkdp/Vantaur_Masternode_Guide_March_6.pdf?dl=0

Created by a member in the discord group, if you have any issues please join the discord to discuss further
fuongy

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:25:54 AM

Some good discussions happening in discord some great replies to progress below from @cryptochristo

you bring up a very good question and I'm sure a lot of VTAR coin holders have been thinking the same thoughts as you.  So lets start with Point 1 - Vantaur goal/ vision will be released in it's white paper (which is slated for reveal in Q2 (this quarter)).  I am writing it as we speak and as you can appreciate a whitepaper is an arduous yet rewarding task.  However having said that what I can tell you is that VTAR will focus on 3 key areas, 1 - VTAR must serve a PURPOSE for it's coin holders, so it is just not another MN coin.  2 - An investor of a VTAR coin must be given a reason to HOLD the coin for a long period of time (or for a long term investment) and 3 - The VTAR coin must provide an outlet for the coin holder to be ENGAGED, the community involvement is an integral part of the VTAR success.  This is where VFF will come in.

Point 2  - You've ask how will VTAR separate itself from the other thousands of coins out there?  Again excellent question, what I can tell you is I don't think we are reinventing the wheel here, we are leaving that up to other coin developers.  We are keeping the concept clean, simple and providing an enjoyable experience for the community.  You will see once the whitepaper is revealed that the true success of Vantaur will really be held in the hands of the community. So how will we differentiate ourselves from ALL the other coins? It's going to boil down to the support of the community.  I have been in many discord channels and I have seen lots of revolt, foul language, hatred towards the dev/ leadership teams from their coin holders/ community members; that's not a pretty site.  We have a great community in the making IMO and we are looking to build on that.

Point 3 - How will Vantaur compete with so many ICO's who get/ got free money to list on exchanges and professional marketing teams etc? Well.... lets be truly honest when we say we simply can't compete, that's the bottom line.  Millions are raised through ICO's and you are correct they have the ability to build large followings, exchange integrations very fast, can buy the best marketing firms there is, and rightfully wo, they have the money.  However having said that, I can easily point out many coins who have done all that and flopped.  Vantaur is a grass roots diamond in the rough that has the potential to flourish from a troubled past.  Vantaur will IMO see a nice gradual increase in value over time while building a strong community and solid investors along the way.

So for complete transparency with our community I want to share some honest news of which I believe a lot of our community already knows but I am here to put it in writing.  Vantaur was a pump and dump, simple as that.  Shortly after the VTAR coin was launched the original Dev's sold off and left two community members to hold down the fort (AP and Dream). So in other words, the original devs built a car, put it on the road, started the engine, put the car in drive and just as the car started moving, bailed out of the drivers seat.  It was as simple as that.  I came into the coin shortly after they left, as did Sparrow.  It didn't take long for us to see we got in a car with no driver, well for most part there was a front seat passenger (Dream) who was driving with one hand on the wheel.  AP was keeping moral up with the community as much as possible and Dream was the glue who fielded all the tech questions for the community (virtually 24/7).  Sparrow and I approached AP and Dream and said we can offer assistance to help move this coin forward. They agreed they needed the help so there our journey began about a couple of months ago.  Since then with Sparrow's and my leadership we have built a pretty solid Leadership team, provided a basic roadmap (albeit not the greatest) but nonetheless a roadmap which will be revised shortly to reflect some AWESOME work from the teams efforts.  We have more support from a technical standpoint with member support in discord.  We have created a broader social media platform with the addition of Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, Twitter and a website (which will see some updates in due time).  I know I can speak of many accolades that our team has done in such a short period of time.  - con't
So when the community wants to know what we are doing, it is tough to keep our mouth tight lipped, because  we really really want to tell you guys everything, but many know as well as we do, we can't until we know all the kinks of the certain task must be ironed out before it gets rolled out.

So - Big news is coming soon, very soon!  we will be rolling out several needed tasks/ features that will benefit VTAR and hopefully send a clear message to the community that Vantaur is not DEAD as many think it is.  I am available to anyone who wants to talk via DM, my door is open and I will answer any and all your questions as best I can.

gosselinbelli

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:24:16 AM

You are doing a great job! I hope that many people are interested in your project. Have a nice day for the project
batfinksuperstar

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:50:53 AM

Hey @everyone We have created a VTAR Community Support wallet address where we can accept donations from the community.  ANY other wallet address the funds will not be going to our community and you should NOT donate, so please verify the wallet you are sending funds too.  Below is the ONLY official "VTAR Community Support"wallet address.  We will use the funds in this wallet to go towards any VTAR approved expenditure (exchange fees, marketing etc). Feel free to donate with confidence. We appreciate everyone's support.

Wallet Address is:

VGpaRzedajNxLGZFfkGhrKLRvmhjSpEMpx

Join Discord server Here
https://discord.gg/xzxD3vc
batfinksuperstar

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:59:26 PM

Masternode guide can be found here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sixymdjz4pxnkdp/Vantaur_Masternode_Guide_March_6.pdf?dl=0

Created by a member in the discord group, if you have any issues please join the discord to discuss further

A new updated guide (April 18) has also been provided on the discord server!!
https://discord.gg/nbsjq63
fuongy

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:35:34 AM

Mac wallet is working perfectly both masternode and staking rewards coming through nicely.  Thanks to the dev team for the wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: