Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:50:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best altcoin to mine?  (Read 444 times)
rreeve

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 08:56:01 PM

what's with all these stupid posts?

how do I mine? what coin to mine?how to buy gpu? how to lambo?

do your own research, do your own work you lazy bastards

Nice Guy! Let's hope you never have to ask another human being a question about something you want to learn.
YOU: "Excuse me sir, can you tell me the quickest way to the train station?"
PASSING STRANGER: "Fuck off you lazy tight bastard, go buy a map!"

TIS CALLED KARMA
kkerrex

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:33:11 PM

The best altcoin for me personally is Ripple. Because Ripple is an international payment system that provides a quick transfer of funds to anywhere in the world and works on a trustless platform. The consensus register, which is used in Ripple for confirmation, does not need to be mined, which distinguishes the project from others.
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:52:32 PM

Specify your question: With what kind of hardware do you want to mine and what for do you want to mine? With weak hardware/little hash you could try out BCN. It is still easy to mine and has good potential to grow.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:26:18 PM

also, if you can provide links to some websites for best way to procure mining equipment, i'd appreciate it.

Mining is good but nowadays it is less profitable
as a newbie i would implore you focus more on bounties and concentrate on airdrops
cheap mining will fetch you 2 usd in probably 6 months of hard work.
just concentrate on bounties and airdrops

invest in icos, and make a fortune of wealth
Jr family

Activity: 161

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:42:06 PM

also, if you can provide links to some websites for best way to procure mining equipment, i'd appreciate it.
Altcoin best to have can we see through price, development, and enthusiasts. if we can monitor these three aspects. then we will know the state of the real coin and whether the coin is good or not. I chose Ethereum as the best Altcoin to have.
ViolaMarantina

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:54:21 AM

as i know, ripple can not be mined.. some people above said ripple ??

and also i agree ETH is interested, because we can use VGA.. for me it's best suit .. it can replaced one by one and also upgradeable

i'm looking and learnong for siacoin rigt now...

website? i use this https://whattomine.com/
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:27:31 AM

probably the best altcoin for me is Ethereum because Ethereum has a good growth and can be profitable in the future and with so many people investing in altcoin who have a good future and survive for the future
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:33:07 AM

Mine something that has very low difficulty and pray that the coin moons.  Unless you have a mining farm, this method is the best way to make decent money from mining.  You won't be able to compete with others if your rig puts out low hashrate while mining high cap cryptos. 
mycomike12345

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:58:44 AM

The best altcoins for me to mine is ethereum and neo. Their popularity grows widely and many people invest those coins including me because we believe at ethereum and neo that has capabilities and potential to rise high in the future. Sooner neo will stands next at ethereum, they both have good technologies that makes them more famous.
lokanot0

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:32:19 AM

Mining coins costs a fortune if you want it to be profitable. It is very much hectic with all the procedures you need to do before you can earn a dime. Better stick with investments.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:10:38 AM

altcoin that has little value has a great potential to be mined. If finding it easy then litecoin is also a great potential to be mined. However, the influence of the GPU will also affect mining.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LielaisIzputejs

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:00:25 PM

If you want to try your and in mining i suggest SIBCoin. Right now its on low value and if u actually mine something it could bring some money to your wallet. Im not saying go all in and do your research if you are going to actually try.
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 06:33:37 PM

No doubt that ETH still the best altcoin to mine. In terms of stability, sustanability and profitability ETH has it all that is why it is the no.1 altcoin in the market. You only have to visit in your local computer retail store in order to purchase GPU or Video cards for mining. You will be needing a huge budget for that mining rig in order to earn decent coins in the market. You may want to try to purchase in Amazon or Aliexpress for your mining rig but I really suggest you need to have a good supplier for safety purposes of your mining rig because its so expensive.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
henry1997

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:58:54 PM

I think the best altcoin to mine is Ethereum and Ripple because they are more stable than other crypto currency . They already rises for Ethereum almost 6% and Ripple almost 10%.This shows that they are best for mining nowadays . Unlike Ethereum and Ripple you need to take into account that some coins and altcoins are just junk and won’t be worth the time you spent on mining them.

If you are only mining Altcoins then A high GPU desktop PC can be OK, if you are only mining for Altcoins that only have a value under $1 USD that is the commonly thing miners do if they want to mine for Cryptocurrency and they only have cheap investment for their mining equipment, There are also Mobile applications that let's you mine Altcoins using only your phones, And one of the Altcoins that I know have a wallet application that let's you mine for their Coin and that is Electroneum, Well it is up to you if you want to try it.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:50:57 PM

best altcoin to mine now ? i think XMR monero.
with a high spec of mining tools, you can earn much profit than mine ethereum.
just keep in mind that if you mining in a dip market, you wont get much fiat if you sell it.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
henry1997

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:28:27 PM

In alot of places now it's not very profitable. But electoneum is working on a mobile miner.. but I have no idea how that would work ot if it would just ruin your phone , if I think now is a good time to invest in altcoin because again cheap and known there will be a big pump that will affect the market price of cryptocurrency.

especially nowadays like XRP, ETH is booming big investors, and big banks have started to support them moreover ETH platform is widely used for new tokens.

and the NEO is also very good he almost offset ETH for various platforms and communities that support it.

and it's in my opinion about his good time altcoin to buy and hold
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:37:43 PM

I think the best thing to be mined is Zcash because I think it is a successful coin. Just look at him ranked 24 now at CoinMarketCap
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:10:16 AM

Logically the best altcoin to mine is the one with the least circulation supply available but this does not mean that you take could with the least coins in the market because its possible that that coin is irrelevant and of no use
antogen123

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:00:06 PM

Many do not want to take life into their own hands . that's why they ask for advice . so in case of failure to blame the others, do self-analysis
MChain

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:01:33 PM

Unless you have lots of free electricity I wouldn't bother mining coins if I were you

/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: