Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:27:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THE USA LIE OVER BREXIT  (Read 62 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:05:57 AM

As Britain Stumbles Over Brexit, Support Grows for 2nd Vote
In-Depth-New York Times-2 hours ago Cheesy Cheesy

LIARS  Wink
We want OUT OUT OUT..
We the UK want to rule ourselves THANKS  Grin..

We do not want to live under a superstate full of un elected politics and greedy politicians just like the
AMERICAN political bullshit liars they live under..

The only thing you see is the BULLSHIT lying news stations and papers talking BULLSHIT..

We the UK know if we don't leave because of the vote the UK will be finished DEMOCRACY is dead
we voted and you go with the winners..

My friends lost the election they wanted labour WHY you ask ..
The TORIES won and brought in bedroom tax and my friends parents ether had to pay for the extra bedroom or move so they moved ..

Now just like brexit they will be winners and losers so ENJOY Wink..<DEMOCRACY..
If you lose you bite the bullet .. Wink Wink..

REMEMBER   USA BULLSHIT NEWS..Watch and weep below what did the boss of the UK SAY?

David Cameron !!28 TIMES!! "Leave Single Market" (June 2016 ...
Video for david cameron 10 times we leave brexit▶ 2:12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNnh-KhiLm0
16 Dec 2016 - Uploaded by Channel Brexit
David Cameron was OBSESSED! 28 times in a 50 minute interview/Q&A he equated 'Leaving EU with ...

NOW STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT Wink..We knew what we was voting for to be OUT..

If we get a deal then happy days BUT the deal is NO FREE MOVEMENT OF PEOPLE..

END OF STORY..
Plus no PAYING YOU ANY MONIES..

WE DON'T PAY PEOPLE MONIES FOR NOTHING..Example below..

If you open a shop and a guy walks in and says i want some protection money would you pay?..
Same goes with the EU..And to top it off WE HAVE THE BEST WEAPONS  Wink Wink  ..

Now a middleman walks in your shop I.E gangster bully and wants money off you and the fact you know you have weapon way way better than the gangster what would you do?..

NOW GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF A GANGSTER BULLY CREW.. Wink Angry Angry..

If the uk are doing bad why is the BANK putting up interest rates Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..
Because we are doing so bad Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

See the EU need to be nice to the UK because if we leave and do good so would of the EU
BUT make enemies then we will tell you to FUCK OFF Wink..

We the uk can see what ASS HOLES the EU is more and more want out..

BUT with tthe monies i am scared if we did have a second vote it would be fixed then WAR
the UK will be no more  Angry Angry..

I wont even look at the UK as anything but a SHIT DUMP fuck all meaningless country..
And you believe me we will be the next DETROIT ..

DETROIT'S FILTHIEST GHETTOS - A MUST SEE - YouTube
Video for detroit ghetto▶ 7:58
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2IScU_q_zY
23 Nov 2015 - Uploaded by CharlieBo313
DETROIT'S FILTHIEST GHETTOS - A MUST SEE ... 15 Nepals live together here why not live 3 families 3 ...  <<<<<<COULD BE THE UK NEXT ..

GET ME OUT OF THE EU..

NO DEAL WE WALK  Wink Wink..To much bullshit talking over nothing lets do it now instead of 2 years later
better to feel the pinch now than later Wink..

I know we will BOOM if we leave..Lordy shit face wont though Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy PERFECT..

I HATE THOSE FUCKERS ANYWAYS Cheesy Cheesy  SNOOTY FUCKERS ..
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 11:19:27 AM

This is the link to the newspaper aarticle -
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/10/world/europe/uk-brexit-second-referndum.html

You should expect more of this misleading rubbish. Without the UK, the Keiser Reich will disintegate. For example 80% of their banking is routed through London, they can't replace that. We have a 16% shareholding in their investment fund, and that will have to be repaid to us. Gina Miller has received nearly a million pounds from Soros to try to derail Brexit. That in itself should be enough to persuade people we should leave. There are many more issues that mean we need to leave the EU with a clean cut, and negotiate trade terms with individual  countries afterwards. The EU cannot make trade deals, it can only erect trade barriers and tariffs.

btw - I'm a long term supporter of Brinin - Britain shoud never have gone in in the first place. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:49:48 AM

This is the link to the newspaper aarticle -
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/10/world/europe/uk-brexit-second-referndum.html

You should expect more of this misleading rubbish. Without the UK, the Keiser Reich will disintegate. For example 80% of their banking is routed through London, they can't replace that. We have a 16% shareholding in their investment fund, and that will have to be repaid to us. Gina Miller has received nearly a million pounds from Soros to try to derail Brexit. That in itself should be enough to persuade people we should leave. There are many more issues that mean we need to leave the EU with a clean cut, and negotiate trade terms with individual  countries afterwards. The EU cannot make trade deals, it can only erect trade barriers and tariffs.

btw - I'm a long term supporter of Brinin - Britain shoud never have gone in in the first place. Smiley
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/10/world/europe/uk-brexit-second-referndum.html Cheesy Cheesy

Had more in me kitchen for Sunday lunch^^^ Cheesy
The EU is un elected BUMS Wink..

The way the EU gangster bums carry on i see 900 million EUROPEANS attacking the
EU GERMAN NAZI CREW..Our QUEEN is a GERMAN  Wink Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..Queen Elizabeth II Nazi Salute - YouTube
Video for queen doing a NAZI salute▶ 1:45
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbNNsMhKwHg
18 Jul 2015 - Uploaded by Sezer Şen
Their Royal Heilnesses Secret 1933 film shows Edward VIII teaching this Nazi salute to the Queen. THE

Battle of SOMME they sent our soldiers to die over the TRENCHES knowing they had no chance..
THE GERMAN ROYALS ..

The German debt for world war 2..

How Europe cancelled Germany's debt in 1953 - Jubilee Debt ...
jubileedebt.org.uk/reports-briefings/briefing/europe-cancelled-germanys-debt-1953
26 Feb 2015 - The German debt came from two periods: before and after World War II. Roughly half of it was from loans Germany had taken out in the 1920s and early 1930s, before the Nazis came to power, which were used to meet payments ordered by the Treaty of Versailles in 1919. They were a legacy of the huge ..

THE UK WW2 DEBT..

UK. UK settles WWII debts to allies. Britain will settle its World War II debts to the US and Canada when it pays two final instalments before the close of 2006, the Treasury has said. The payments of $83.25m (£42.5m) to the US and US$22.7m (£11.6m) to Canada are the last of 50 instalments since 1950..

SO THE EU    Lets Germany off with the DEBT but the UK meaning ME i payed for the WAR and i wasn't even born when they had that war Angry Angry..YES I PAYED FOR THAT WAR Angry Angry

GERMAN YOUTH PAYED FUCK ALL Angry Angry Angry..

See the GERMAN i mean UK queen likes the Germans better..

Look at our aid budget..
UK spending on foreign aid - Full Fact
https://fullfact.org/economy/uk-spending-foreign-aid/
28 Feb 2017 - For every hundred pounds that's made in the UK, seventy pence goes overseas as foreign aid. Here's some basic facts and figures. ... aid spending is expected to increase. By 2021 we could be spending about £14.4 billion, based on the Office for Budget Responsibility's forecasts and in 2015 prices. That's ..

THE QUEEN and CREW well rob some of that money I BET Wink..14 BILLION..

Now what i thinks is the Germans sent over a ruler to keep us as slaves for TAXES and sent the QUEENS family to use us while the GERMANS get a good living ..

And we think the QUEEN is for us but THEY ARE NOT Angry Angry..

Just look at UK history and the GERMAN history even though we won 2 world wars we the UK lost in MONIES and peoples labour and future debt..

I think the UK peoples have been USED all along and just think who gets all the KICKBACKS
from the EU?..

Remember the EU pays uk farmers subs for every acre of land they own and who own the most land in the UK the queen and the lords..

WE ARE SLAVES FOR THE GERMANS ..
We are slaves for every LORDY SHIT FACES pockets ..

WELL NO MORE ..Call someone on the dole a bum YOU ARE THE WORST BUMS OF ALL..

Lordy shit faces and politicians are the worst bums of all..

You call the poor but you beg of them so much Cheesy Cheesy..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: