Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:29:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paygine — open financial platform for business  (Read 24000 times)
cbdrick12

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:34:42 AM

Well your platform is basically an everyday need for a users who are constantly in need for this kind of services, it's also an open financialplatform designed to operate within its own proprietary banking structure and designed to serve FinTech and crypto-business.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:54:07 AM

Using their electronic wallet it is one of the perfect tool for those who spend or earn money on the internet by making online procedures or selling goods or even services online which is easily convert into individual cryptocurrencies.
bitminerox0621

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:16:56 AM

Paygine's statement regarding their price is quite awesome. They are eyeing at a $1=1PGC which is quite reasonable and there is a high chance that it will go higher. With Paygine's persistence and their vision, they can achieve this in no time. Citing also the support they got from Best2pay platform it will surely have a great impact on the users and community who supports them.
Lhor911

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:48:20 AM

Paygine's statement regarding their price is quite awesome. They are eyeing at a $1=1PGC which is quite reasonable and there is a high chance that it will go higher. With Paygine's persistence and their vision, they can achieve this in no time. Citing also the support they got from Best2pay platform it will surely have a great impact on the users and community who supports them.
Yes and also they have a team expertise who build up a project like this focusing on finacial platform that connect in many ways by providing the said services. Both side have the balance way in profitable today and for the future.
Mhedz

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:37:50 AM

I am indeed impressed with the developers behind this project, the initiative behind this project is highly noticeable and applauded, I am glad to be a part of it. A project is a well set up frame work and focus. This is definitely a good one. 

Absolutely! Their project is really impressive,imagine it has its own banking structure ,and their project also offer also remittances,crypto exchange and the token is also can use as payment. This is such a unique,a great innovation and an all-in-one structure platform.amazing!

chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:13:41 AM

I am indeed impressed with the developers behind this project, the initiative behind this project is highly noticeable and applauded, I am glad to be a part of it. A project is a well set up frame work and focus. This is definitely a good one.  

Absolutely! Their project is really impressive,imagine it has its own banking structure ,and their project also offer also remittances,crypto exchange and the token is also can use as payment. This is such a unique,a great innovation and an all-in-one structure platform.amazing!

One of the best features about Paygine that catches my attention too. It also provides the customer with tools for payment under their brand name, regardless of the size of the business. Absolutely an excellent open financial platform for crypto society that everyone will surely enjoy.
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:53:58 AM

Well your platform is basically an everyday need for a users who are constantly in need for this kind of services, it's also an open financialplatform designed to operate within its own proprietary banking structure and designed to serve FinTech and crypto-business.
Indeed.. It's quite amazing that Paygine has its own propriety banking structure. It was the first platform with this kind of concept which is designed to serve Fintech and Crypto-business using its own banking structure. I admire the team on creating such wonderful project..
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:58:53 AM

Indeed.. It's quite amazing that Paygine has its own propriety banking structure. It was the first platform with this kind of concept which is designed to serve Fintech and Crypto-business using its own banking structure. I admire the team on creating such wonderful project..
I think that all crypto-enthusiasts are happy that with the help of blockchain Paygine turns traditional banking services into crypto services as a new stage in the development of global banking activity!
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:27:23 AM

A business being featured in a prestigious magazine like Forbes and Newsweek, partnered with known businesses and financial institutions and receiving high rating on ico reviews is a great advantage. Paygine has all of this competencies which will make it successful.
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:01:29 AM

Paygine is already a worldwide recognized platform and by joining block chain and crytpo it will be grow more rapidly than ever before. Good company with the prospect of coin growth in the near future. I think this is a good project to invest.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:47:16 AM

Paygine is already a worldwide recognized platform and by joining block chain and crytpo it will be grow more rapidly than ever before. Good company with the prospect of coin growth in the near future. I think this is a good project to invest.

Wow is this true? They are now recognized worldwide? Looks like this project will be successful because of that. I will invest now before its too late. I have read that there will be a +30% bonus for those who will join on their white list on June 18th. Got to wait and mark this date.
micmac08

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:55:08 AM

Also olit will be more innovate to have this institution launched this project. There is possibility that their previous clients will also use paygine.
MarkJerome6

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:59:29 AM

As I read their Plan for development and route to international market, I've seen many good and nice plans that they would implement for atleast 7 to 14 months. Some of this plans are:

Buying banks: Paygine Bank Europe and Paygine Bank Caribbean
Implementation of core system, integration with accounting systems
Updating the peer-to-peer system, scaling
Adjusting existing payment gatewayto work with cryptocurrency
Global open API for all services + blockchain (Paygine DLT)

These are some of the good plans that Paygine are planning to implement after the success of their ICO, we should support their platform inorder to implement this good plans for the future.
Jay-An

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:05:16 PM

As I read their Plan for development and route to international market, I've seen many good and nice plans that they would implement for atleast 7 to 14 months. Some of this plans are:

Buying banks: Paygine Bank Europe and Paygine Bank Caribbean
Implementation of core system, integration with accounting systems
Updating the peer-to-peer system, scaling
Adjusting existing payment gatewayto work with cryptocurrency
Global open API for all services + blockchain (Paygine DLT)

These are some of the good plans that Paygine are planning to implement after the success of their ICO, we should support their platform inorder to implement this good plans for the future.

I agreed with you sir if we support their platform this very good plans will surely be implemented by Paygine in the near future. And if this happens we investors will surely have big benefits and income from Paygine. Good luck Paygine Team and Keep up your good work.
Paygine (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:51:03 PM

Paygine Takes Part in Russian Blockchain Week 2018

Last week in Skolkovo technopark, Moscow, Russian Blockchain Week 2018, one of the main events of the year in the blockchain and cryptocurrency spheres was concluded.
It was almost a week of diving deep into the sea of blockchain. Over the last few days the event guests and participants have received lots of new knowledge, found out about new projects and had a chance to do some networking with colleagues and investors.
Paygine has also participated in Russian Blockchain Week 2018 -- we have not only pitched the project to the guests of the expo and answered the questions of potential investors at our booth, but also spoken to market experts, discussed the prospects of digital currency development as well as utilizing blockchain in everyday life.
Speaking of experts, we have once again been reassured thay the problem Paygine is solving is as relevant as ever. 70% of people coming up to our booth asked about the launch date of our project and pointed out how they wanted to become Paygine customers.

zonaenam

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:12:35 PM

Hello, i want to RESERVED Indonesia for ANN Translation

BitcoinTalk Name: zonaenam
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1293902
Telegram : @zonaenam
Language: Indonesia
Previous Translations: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jrlUTk21EIwJlixcxug8IupBGEALeDR6QJ-DX_cdJTc
Eth Address: 0x302f5Dd46057049B5dcE007C4a6dAc9737D02045

Thanks and Best Regards,
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:35:41 AM

https://c.radikal.ru/c37/1805/e7/75eac0b32baf.jpg
Last week in Skolkovo technopark, Moscow, Russian Blockchain Week 2018, one of the main events of the year in the blockchain and cryptocurrency spheres was concluded.
It was almost a week of diving deep into the sea of blockchain. Over the last few days the event guests and participants have received lots of new knowledge, found out about new projects and had a chance to do some networking with colleagues and investors.
Paygine has also participated in Russian Blockchain Week 2018 -- we have not only pitched the project to the guests of the expo and answered the questions of potential investors at our booth, but also spoken to market experts, discussed the prospects of digital currency development as well as utilizing blockchain in everyday life.
Speaking of experts, we have once again been reassured thay the problem Paygine is solving is as relevant as ever. 70% of people coming up to our booth asked about the launch date of our project and pointed out how they wanted to become Paygine customers.
https://c.radikal.ru/c02/1805/c0/53a51176bdf7.jpg
https://c.radikal.ru/c17/1805/89/f407e78443b5.jpg

Wow Paygine is being persuasive with their platform, That's good for a company that wants to share their goal for the others. Giving new knowledge for the people that is willing to invest in cryptocurrency.
Cherryfie03

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:50:52 AM

Indeed.. It's quite amazing that Paygine has its own propriety banking
structure. It was the first platform with this kind of concept which is designed to serve Fintech and Crypto-business using its own banking structure. I admire the team on creating such wonderful project..
Also olit will be more innovate to have this institution launched this project. There is possibility that their previous clients will also use paygine.
I agree.. Paygine offers many services like you can easily pay goods and services in all online stores and they help also a lot of people to achieve their dreams come true. I highly recommend this project to my friends and I think it is a good project to invest.
Lhor911

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:26:19 AM

https://c.radikal.ru/c37/1805/e7/75eac0b32baf.jpg
https://c.radikal.ru/c02/1805/c0/53a51176bdf7.jpg
https://c.radikal.ru/c17/1805/89/f407e78443b5.jpg

Wow Paygine is being persuasive with their platform, That's good for a company that wants to share their goal for the others. Giving new knowledge for the people that is willing to invest in cryptocurrency.
Indeed.. It's quite amazing that Paygine has its own propriety banking
structure. It was the first platform with this kind of concept which is designed to serve Fintech and Crypto-business using its own banking structure. I admire the team on creating such wonderful project..
I agree.. Paygine offers many services like you can easily pay goods and services in all online stores and they help also a lot of people to achieve their dreams come true. I highly recommend this project to my friends and I think it is a good project to invest.
awesome! team are all active by setting opportunity to everyone by gathering event like this so it allow us the idea of how they will going to work out hand in hand to be able to meet the success of this project.
congratulation's to the team!
chehintog_24

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:25:28 AM

Glad to know that Paygine platform is built on a well-established transactional model running under Best2Pay brand, which holds one of the leading positions in the E-commerce market. Offering the easiest and safest solution for integrating cryptocurrency into our business. For more details read and follow Paygine’s medium at https://medium.com/paygine/successful-past-projects-best2pay-65169381003a
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: