Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:32:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paygine — open financial platform for business  (Read 24000 times)
Mhedz

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:30:38 AM

Paygine Takes Part in Russian Blockchain Week 2018

Last week in Skolkovo technopark, Moscow, Russian Blockchain Week 2018, one of the main events of the year in the blockchain and cryptocurrency spheres was concluded.
It was almost a week of diving deep into the sea of blockchain. Over the last few days the event guests and participants have received lots of new knowledge, found out about new projects and had a chance to do some networking with colleagues and investors.
Paygine has also participated in Russian Blockchain Week 2018 -- we have not only pitched the project to the guests of the expo and answered the questions of potential investors at our booth, but also spoken to market experts, discussed the prospects of digital currency development as well as utilizing blockchain in everyday life.
Speaking of experts, we have once again been reassured thay the problem Paygine is solving is as relevant as ever. 70% of people coming up to our booth asked about the launch date of our project and pointed out how they wanted to become Paygine customers.

Wow! Paygine is really geared to take the cryptocurrency by storm! This event is great where you are able to impart knowledge to people about investments and this project in particular. Good luck in your succeeding world tours!
It is really good to know that paygine is really serious about the project that they are conducting. They share their knowledge not only to their investors but also open to all.
Paygine project have a good and useful idea all investors even the whole community , have take advantage from this project providing a new knowledge, found out about with a new projects and had a chance to do some networking with colleagues and investors this platform i contenderd as one of important to participate this project.

Paygine is really serious about their project,  They doing all they can to succeed in their goal, They will surely take the crypto by a storm,  because this is what the communirt seeks a reliable project and useful in so many ways.

Paygine is one of the project who is worth to invest in ! The team is very dedicated and hardworking,no wonder they can meet ''success''.
And project vision and feature is a kind of unique and will be indemand! Goodluck team.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chehintog_24

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:32:36 AM

With Paygine platform, the best kind of services are being offered by utilizing Best2Pay existing technology that allows to implement any complex project that take into account unique specific of business processes infastructure and target client audience. Overall, Paygine has big potential in our crytpo industry. I can imagine the best open financial platform that includes its own bank to be recognize and soonest, be known widely.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:02:06 AM

With Paygine platform, the best kind of services are being offered by utilizing Best2Pay existing technology that allows to implement any complex project that take into account unique specific of business processes infastructure and target client audience. Overall, Paygine has big potential in our crytpo industry. I can imagine the best open financial platform that includes its own bank to be recognize and soonest, be known widely.
I like on how they utelized Best2Pay using in payment method, You can use it in bills Payment service which reduces the cost of the transaction interchange fee by only 42.8% and allows Best2Pay the most favorable conditions for all banks.
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:50:12 AM

I like on how they utelized Best2Pay using in payment method, You can use it in bills Payment service which reduces the cost of the transaction interchange fee by only 42.8% and allows Best2Pay the most favorable conditions for all banks.

Exactly.. And what I like the most about this project is that, they have their own proprietary banking structure that was specially designed for serving Fintec and crypto-business needs in the field of money remittance, crypto currency exchange and goods mode of payment and services under White Label solution which make them unique on their competitors.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:02:52 AM

Exactly.. And what I like the most about this project is that, they have their own proprietary banking structure that was specially designed for serving Fintec and crypto-business needs in the field of money remittance, crypto currency exchange and goods mode of payment and services under White Label solution which make them unique on their competitors.

Wow their uniqueness will surely put them on top. Investors today are looking for some projects that has unique platform, and Paygine has the qualities that they are looking for a project like this. Goodluck Paygine team!!
bitminerox0621

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:08:01 AM

Wow their uniqueness will surely put them on top. Investors today are looking for some projects that has unique platform, and Paygine has the qualities that they are looking for a project like this. Goodluck Paygine team!!

Bills payment facility is a necessity nowadays and making this as a focus of Paygine team makes it a lot easier and convenient. There are other projects who have the same facility & platform but just makes it like an add-on rather than a service that is focused on. Good job for Paygine for doing such.
MarkJerome6

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:08:25 AM

Paygine is an open financial platform designed to operate within its own proprietary banking structure and designed to serve FinTech and crypto-business needs in areas of money remittance, cryptocurrency exchange, and payment for “real” goods and services under White Label solution. This was a good quality that I really admired with paygine. I am looking forward for your success in the near future.
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:33:08 AM

This is a better innovation.. Paygine is the best as far as am concern. Good job to the team members. Beautiful project. Everything is top notch. The whole idea of Paygine is amazing and revolutionary.
Jay-An

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:39:18 AM

Paygine is an open financial platform designed to operate within its own proprietary banking structure and designed to serve FinTech and crypto-business needs in areas of money remittance, cryptocurrency exchange, and payment for “real” goods and services under White Label solution. This was a good quality that I really admired with paygine. I am looking forward for your success in the near future.

Yes this is also I want in Paygine. They do have unique qualities that will surely attract most investors to support them. Actually I am also impress with their platform. Good luck Paygine Team I will surely support this project because I do sense that your project will be successful in the near future.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:11:57 AM

Yes this is also I want in Paygine. They do have unique qualities that will surely attract most investors to support them. Actually I am also impress with their platform. Good luck Paygine Team I will surely support this project because I do sense that your project will be successful in the near future.
With the exchange as their primary concern, they do really shine at this task because a lot of people doesn't complain with their service but see this as a great opportunity for them to rise up in the market or in the business.
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:12:51 AM

This project sounds interesting and profitable!  Working hand in hand with the best in Financial sector, this will be a big hit. At this moment,  do you already have a list of exchanges where PGC will be traded?
jhon20

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:28:20 AM

This project sounds interesting and profitable!  Working hand in hand with the best in Financial sector, this will be a big hit. At this moment,  do you already have a list of exchanges where PGC will be traded?
Actually paygine have good opportunity to all investors, this project create with an open financial platform business do thibk people having really important to grab,this project i think more update from this project goodluck paygine team.
micmac08

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:49:28 AM

This project sounds interesting and profitable!  Working hand in hand with the best in Financial sector, this will be a big hit. At this moment,  do you already have a list of exchanges where PGC will be traded?
Actually paygine have good opportunity to all investors, this project create with an open financial platform business do thibk people having really important to grab,this project i think more update from this project goodluck paygine team.
Since Paygine work in the financial sector I can say that we have a great opportunity to grow financially together with the business. Also I think that once paygine hit the market, it will have a great impact to the financial sector.
Paygine (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:48:41 PM

Do you know that in 2017 Japan gave cryptocurrencies a legal status?

The cryptocurrency market today is a multi-billion dollar business so it is simply impossible to ignore its existence. All highly developed countries of the world are actively working on the legal framework for the use of cryptocurrencies. However, today there is still a serious problem that prevents the cryptocurrency from reaching a new level-the banking sector.

Cryptocurrencies are a high – risk zone for banks, so they do not want to work with it and refuse to open cryptocurrency accounts, block them or set unreasonable limits and restrictions on cryptocurrency transactions.

Ø How will Paygine project be able to remove obstacles to the use of cryptocurrencies in everyday life?

Today full use of cryptocurrency can only be in the framework of the cryptocurrency exchanges – here you can buy, sell, or exchange for others. But in order to use cryptocurrencies more widely, financial institutions – banks should work with them. Since simply obtaining a financial license or building relationships with existing classical banks will not be able to fully solve this problem, for the introduction of cryptocurrencies in the banking sector under Paygine project it was decided to acquire ownership of two banks in comfortable cryptocurrency jurisdictions – in the European and Caribbean regions.

Thanks to this Paygine financial platform will be able to work steadily all over the world.

More interesting information about Paygine project is on the pages of our official website https://www.paygine.com

jonsnow008

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:26:24 AM

Since Paygine work in the financial sector I can say that we have a great opportunity to grow financially together with the business. Also I think that once paygine hit the market, it will have a great impact to the financial sector.
Exactly Finance is what their focusing on,  Paygine is serious about their project,  projecting this kind of method will surely bring them success. financial sector will finds its way also to success with the help of Paygine.
Lhor911

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:50:08 AM

I agree with you all! that the team behind this paygine project are all expertise by offering a stable finacial flatform that can lean on through business and everyone's need for financial stability and paygine will be the source of it. Im looking forward for the succes of it.
Cherryfie03

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:06:40 AM

Paygine is carrying out cross-border transfers of fiat currencies by means of cryptocurrency with a minimal costs, I can't wait the success of this project. The team behind this project was very amazing. Good luck team

bitminerox0621

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:26:40 AM

Paygine is carrying out cross-border transfers of fiat currencies by means of cryptocurrency with a minimal costs, I can't wait the success of this project. The team behind this project was very amazing. Good luck team

Its part of Paygine's goal to bridge fiat and cryptocurrency . Its what makes paygine unique because it has been a problem of cryptocurrency during conversion to fiat currency the charges go up high.. Paygine is a great project in general. Goodluck to the team!
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:29:04 AM

Its part of Paygine's goal to bridge fiat and cryptocurrency . Its what makes paygine unique because it has been a problem of cryptocurrency during conversion to fiat currency the charges go up high.. Paygine is a great project in general. Goodluck to the team!

Paygine is indeed a total package offer for all of us. Becoming one of the best open financial platform in the cryptocurrency will definitely attracts more traders and investos to patronize this platform. Paygine will make history in the crypto world and the rest will follow. More updates and good news to come. I really appreciate supporting a surely hit project like Paygine.
jameskarl

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:41:49 AM

It seems very amazing project for the future, It looks like this project is a lot of support from a team that has a good quality.I'm sure this project will be a huge success. Projects that have a bright future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: