Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:54:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paygine — open financial platform for business  (Read 24000 times)
burnah0928

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:18:11 AM

Paygine is giving careful consideration to the most appropriate exchanges in order to drive maximum value for the token holders. This means they put so much value to investments that they really are thinking of the best benefit one could get out of each tokens bought from Paygine.
micmac08

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:00:35 PM

Paygine is giving careful consideration to the most appropriate exchanges in order to drive maximum value for the token holders. This means they put so much value to investments that they really are thinking of the best benefit one could get out of each tokens bought from Paygine.
This is an agreeable statement. Also as an entity under financial industry, Paygine gives a great opportunity to its investors and token holders. A very promising project under a great management.
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:03:48 PM

This project seems to be one of the most truly successful projects! I'm very happy to be a part of this project . I really like this project, very interesting and whitepaper is easily assimilated. I love this project PAYGINE. No Cryptocurrency investor should miss this.
Lhor911

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:47:00 AM

I'm impressed with the team expertise of this paygine project,Platform is good but I want to know of how do you see this paygine project in 2-3 years from now? considering that you open up a financial platform business.
Cherryfie03

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:41:21 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 03:55:45 AM by Cherryfie03

What a very impormative thread to read. Well organized and very detailed. I think,, almost everything we need to know about Paygine was already been written in this thread. I see that Paygine offers a lot to their clients/users and it was based on a successful processing center which is Best2Pay. So, what's the uniqueness of Paygine compred to Best2Pay??
Using Best2Pay it is the only participant of the special program like bill payment from Visa International with this payment method you can save more time and hassle free.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:52:38 AM

What a very impormative thread to read. Well organized and very detailed. I think,, almost everything we need to know about Paygine was already been written in this thread. I see that Paygine offers a lot to their clients/users and it was based on a successful processing center which is Best2Pay. So, what's the uniqueness of Paygine compred to Best2Pay??
Using Best2Pay it is the only participant of the special program like bill payment from Visa International with this payment method you can save more time and hassle free.
wow id didn't knew that best2pay is also involved in this platform. It is well organised and detailed also so that the investors can also know what to do in the platform.
Lhor911

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:16:59 AM

I agree with you this project is good and they offer so much for all the investors and personally I believe that the uniqueness of this paygine project is the remittances services they bring which is very useful and accessible at the same time.
Mhedz

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:34:36 AM

wow id didn't knew that best2pay is also involved in this platform. It is well organised and detailed also so that the investors can also know what to do in the platform.

Best2pay services from paygine really catch my attention among other they offered! Imagine a hassle free will be with best2pay program ,you can pay using paygine token,1paygine=1usd . Im really excited with the launch of this project.

Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:50:40 AM

Best2pay services from paygine really catch my attention among other they offered! Imagine a hassle free will be with best2pay program ,you can pay using paygine token,1paygine=1usd . Im really excited with the launch of this project.

So i did my research and i saw Best2pay that was so useful in first it was already a working product and to add this paygine it wilould be much fatser and easier way for us who use this services. Additionally, i saw the soft cap was reach an im not able to participate in that sale.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:14:32 AM

What makes Paygine unique from others is that, Paygine are registered as IPSP with Visa and Mastercard and run its own payment processing and peer to peer platform. We can expect the best services in the most convenient and reliable way that surely guaranteed safe and trusted and definitely everyone will enjoy. I imagine Paygine platform development and will soon expand globally.
Paygine (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:59:32 AM

Researchers and analysts continue debating over the prospects of cryptocurrencies comparing them with traditional assets. Over the past year public interest in cryptocurrencies has increased by 16%. During the same period interest in gold increased only by 5%.

John Pfeffer, a serial entrepreneur and manager of a hedge-fund Pfeffer Capital, explains these figures by the fact that digital money, especially Bitcoin- is an excellent alternative to gold. "Digital gold" is already superior to the real metal by many parameters. Cryptocurrencies are more convenient and practical for shopping, and it is much easier to store it - do not have to spend money on expensive storage. In addition, digital money has many other advantages (decentralization, simplicity calculations, etc.).

It is these values that are promoting the project Paygine! Even more interesting information about  Paygine project – on the pages of our official website
https://www.paygine.com.

riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:09:11 AM

What makes Paygine unique from others is that, Paygine are registered as IPSP with Visa and Mastercard and run its own payment processing and peer to peer platform. We can expect the best services in the most convenient and reliable way that surely guaranteed safe and trusted and definitely everyone will enjoy. I imagine Paygine platform development and will soon expand globally.
Exactly.. I think that makes them unique and it's quite their advantage to their competitors.. They offer a great services to their clients with an assurance that their services are safe and reliable and that its convenient to use.
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:18:02 AM

The project is very promising,it is very sensible people, I think we are all waiting for success, be sure to watch out,so as not to miss all the best. Paygine's key competitive advantage over similar projects is that it can leverage off existing platform and technologies that is currently used by FinTech businesses, e-commerce, and beyond. A great project with promising returns of investment.
NKTstreet132

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:49:37 AM

I added the contract address smothly on myetherwallet BUT still show zero (no value), what should i do?
micmac08

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:32:14 AM

Researchers and analysts continue debating over the prospects of cryptocurrencies comparing them with traditional assets. Over the past year public interest in cryptocurrencies has increased by 16%. During the same period interest in gold increased only by 5%.

John Pfeffer, a serial entrepreneur and manager of a hedge-fund Pfeffer Capital, explains these figures by the fact that digital money, especially Bitcoin- is an excellent alternative to gold. "Digital gold" is already superior to the real metal by many parameters. Cryptocurrencies are more convenient and practical for shopping, and it is much easier to store it - do not have to spend money on expensive storage. In addition, digital money has many other advantages (decentralization, simplicity calculations, etc.).

It is these values that are promoting the project Paygine! Even more interesting information about  Paygine project – on the pages of our official website
https://www.paygine.com.

https://a.radikal.ru/a37/1806/a5/0b524fc81298.jpg

This debate will continue as researchers are not aware of the real potential of cryptocurrencies. They need to admit that cryptocurrency will rule the market in the near future. And Paygine will be one of these successful assets in the cryptoworld.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:14:15 PM

Paygine has Best2Pay that is fast and simple. Their technological solutions allow us clients to start accepting online payments in one day. Best2Pay platform allows to implement any complex project that take into account unique specific of business-processes, infrastructure and target client audience of our clients. This was a very qood quality that most investors will like and with this they would surely support this project.
MarkJerome6

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:26:24 PM

Paygine has Best2Pay that is fast and simple. Their technological solutions allow us clients to start accepting online payments in one day. Best2Pay platform allows to implement any complex project that take into account unique specific of business-processes, infrastructure and target client audience of our clients. This was a very qood quality that most investors will like and with this they would surely support this project.

Wow is this real? with this qualities I will surely support their platform. They do think on the welfare of their investors. This will surely be one of the top in crypto trading this year. Keep it up Paygine team.
Jay-An

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:36:18 PM

Exactly.. I think that makes them unique and it's quite their advantage to their competitors.. They offer a great services to their clients with an assurance that their services are safe and reliable and that its convenient to use.

Agreed with this they have Best2Pay. Best2Pay has a certificate of compliance with the international PCI DSS security requirements of the highest level—Level 1. With this we can assure that their services are safe to use.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:09:13 PM

Wow is this real? with this qualities I will surely support their platform. They do think on the welfare of their investors. This will surely be one of the top in crypto trading this year. Keep it up Paygine team.

A kind of project that is worth of 100% support giving. In less due time we can expect Paygine being listed as one of the best open financial platform in the cryto market. As day passes by, lots of overwhelming feedbacks from different people are being said about the excellency of this project. It only proves that Paygine will meet the satisfaction needed of every clients.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:35:40 AM

A kind of project that is worth of 100% support giving. In less due time we can expect Paygine being listed as one of the best open financial platform in the cryto market. As day passes by, lots of overwhelming feedbacks from different people are being said about the excellency of this project. It only proves that Paygine will meet the satisfaction needed of every clients.
giving support into this project can actively gain more promotion and can be listed to exchanges that are major ones. Keep it continue and get the advantage that the investors want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: