Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:33:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paygine — open financial platform for business  (Read 24000 times)
Paygine (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:34:37 AM

Nowadays confidentiality has become a burning issue. The very idea of confidentiality these days seems closely related to cryptocurrencies, however, this is not entirely correct.

Confidentiality, in simple terms, can be divided into two things – anonymity and untraceability. Anonymity means it is impossible to establish the user's identity while untraceability makes his actions impossible to be traced back to him.

When it comes to confidentiality in cryptocurrencies, most of them have the ability to provide anonymity, however easy it is to lose it. Untraceability, on the other hand, is not fully achieved as through analyzing transaction logs a researcher can identify certain users if anonymity of at least one of the involved addresses has been compromised. There is a number of methods used to achieve confidentiality in cryptocurrency space.

·       CoinJoin – method of bundling transactions to obfuscate the source of the coins in transaction

·       Chaumian CoinJoin – method of obfuscating the transaction log by using a central operator and blind signatures

·       CoinShuffle – method of obfuscating transaction logs without a central operator using end-to-end encryption

·       Confidential Transactions – method fully hiding the actual amounts, both incoming and outgoing, from third parties

·       Ring Confidential Transactions – method utilizing ring signatures to obfuscate the source of the coins in transaction

·       Stealth Addresses – method of calculating addresses to receive coins in a confidential manner

Every method listed above has its pros and cons that can only be truly evaluated in practice.

Paygine (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:57:21 PM

Paygine Raised Over $1,400,000

Dear subscribers!

We have great news: our project has raised over $1,400,000 US! The Paygine management team has concluded negotiations with a number of fiat investors interested in purchasing our project’s tokens. Last week we have received two tranches in fiat currencies that made the total raised amount exceed $1,400,000. Thus Paygine is steadily moving closer to reaching the Soft cap.

We would like to remind you that the Paygine ICO has been registered with the SEC and our tokens have passed the Howey test, allowing us to accept US dollars as investment.

We are grateful to everyone who has already supported our project! In the current ICO market situation where private cryptoinvestors are getting lost in a huge stream of new projects it is safe to say that the attention and high grades that large investors have given us show the strength of our project!

We have also received valuable feedback from our new token holders and have decided to improve the main page of www.paygine.com, emphasizing the Paygine platform services and focusing on the fact that after the project is launched every PGC holder will have a right to pay for goods and services with a 10 to 30% discount.

We would like to remind you that now PGC tokens are available for purchase at a 20% discount

If you still have some questions, we’ll be happy to answer!

When the Paygine ICO will finish?
I would like to wait till the token got listed in exchanges, and see how the project grown after the ICO before investing into Paygine.

ICO ends August 17!
Insufficient

Merit: 19

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:00:40 AM

but is PGC moving to its own blockchain or It will continue on top of the Ethereum blockchain?
I dont think if they planning to make their own chain , as for now theyre focus is on their vison and mission.
or just join on their telegram channel and asked them their about that.
gishiichi

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:16:46 AM

I support this business and hope  it can be smash! A very excellent logo, impeccably vision!  Good luck team!
Paygine (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:05:48 PM

Development and implementation of the Paygine project is an extensive process that requires huge financial and labor investment. To demonstrate our achievements we have divided the process into three clear parts.

A defining characteristic of our plan is that all the stages of the project can be implemented in parallel. The only factor that will affect the launch of each stage is the amount of investments raised.

Ø  Stage 1

Step 1: Advertise and adapt the existing and successfully operating technologies (Best2Pay) for launch in the European market under the Paygine brand, improving the existing API and laying the foundation for developing new services.

Step 2: Purchase Paygine Bank Europe and Paygine Bank Caribbean, create a currency exchange platform Paygine Crypto Exchange.

Ø  Stage 2

Organize operations in the USA and obtain an MTL license.

Ø  Stage 3

Open branches in Southeast Asia and the US.

With each purchased PGC token we move closer to our goals in implementing the project https://www.paygine.com

TitiKamal

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:42:40 AM

PAYGINE is an open financial platform that offers you to make purchases and use services for PGC tokens at up to 30% discount.
I see transactions become easier because of the service from paygine.
duniakripto96

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:07:32 AM

I see the sales of ico is still slow this is due to its lack of appeal and lack of performance of paygine team in work, let the level of power so paygine can achieve the success we want together and paygine is a big project, and this requires a lot of certain attraction in need I think the paygine team understands in this regard
maximumcoin

Activity: 487
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

Development and implementation of the Paygine project is an extensive process that requires huge financial and labor investment. To demonstrate our achievements we have divided the process into three clear parts.

A defining characteristic of our plan is that all the stages of the project can be implemented in parallel. The only factor that will affect the launch of each stage is the amount of investments raised.

Ø  Stage 1

Step 1: Advertise and adapt the existing and successfully operating technologies (Best2Pay) for launch in the European market under the Paygine brand, improving the existing API and laying the foundation for developing new services.

Step 2: Purchase Paygine Bank Europe and Paygine Bank Caribbean, create a currency exchange platform Paygine Crypto Exchange.

Ø  Stage 2

Organize operations in the USA and obtain an MTL license.

Ø  Stage 3

Open branches in Southeast Asia and the US.

With each purchased PGC token we move closer to our goals in implementing the project https://www.paygine.com

Very ambitious roadmap!
However, I don't know all three stages are targets for the year of 2018 or next more years.
I don't see your statement on period of these stages.
Please spend a little time to give me more details.

Kitti John

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:11:33 PM

I wish this idea will be useful.
Pretty good logo, watchful project, amazing logo.
cointrader78

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:19:17 AM

The reason why Im asking is because of the ethereum congestion and scalability issues we have right now assuming ETHEREUM will not scale ( which Im sure It will) Can paygine move to a different protocol or will you create your own?
CurrieSherman

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:31:20 AM

Looking forward for more upgrades. Interesting design, responsive design.  Good luck team.
lipochka_s

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:02:38 PM

The company Paygine employs experienced professionals who have successfully created projects in business and investment.  Cool
The road map shows the global goals of the developers. The introduction of the national currency will give an opportunity to receive funds that will bring investments for the implementation of the project development plan. This is an unusual and promising proposal for investors with an advanced idea and a high rating among all independent experts.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:04:30 AM

The reason why Im asking is because of the ethereum congestion and scalability issues we have right now assuming ETHEREUM will not scale ( which Im sure It will) Can paygine move to a different protocol or will you create your own?
Good question for them. But i think in that regards with network congestion of ethereum if it will continue almost all erc20 based tokens were affected and if there will be no fast solution some other will be forced to migrate in other blockchain or to push themselves to create their own wallets.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
BrettBaga

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:40:34 AM

Hey, team.
I wish that the project will carry out all that has been planned!
Paygine (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:20:37 PM

We continue presenting to you the team of professionals behind Paygine!

Today meet Raniya Luposhtyan, our Chief Financial Officer.

Raniya has been a co-founder and one of the owners at Pay Engine Limited (Best2Pay) for over 5 years. She boasts extensive experience spanning over 10 years in private B2C banking (Societe General East, Renaissance Capital, ABN AMRO Bank). Raniya also has five years of experience working at Sberbank in the credit card and wire transfers
department

The key area of work for Raniya is management, development, implementation and maintenance processes for customer support, financing and regional development.

Want to ask Raniya any questions about the Paygine project? You can leave it in the comments below this post or contact her on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/raniya-luposhtyan-66154419/.

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:56:54 AM

Raniya has been a co-founder and one of the owners at Pay Engine Limited (Best2Pay) for over 5 years. She boasts extensive experience spanning over 10 years in private B2C banking (Societe General East, Renaissance Capital, ABN AMRO Bank). Raniya also has five years of experience working at Sberbank in the credit card and wire transfers
department

The key area of work for Raniya is management, development, implementation and maintenance processes for customer support, financing and regional development.

Want to ask Raniya any questions about the Paygine project? You can leave it in the comments below this post or contact her on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/raniya-luposhtyan-66154419/.

I am proud of the team you have all seen experienced and trustworthy, with like that I am sure there will be a lot of support for this project and many investors who are interested to join this project.
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:33:24 AM

department

I am proud of the team you have all seen experienced and trustworthy, with like that I am sure there will be a lot of support for this project and many investors who are interested to join this project.
I see there is a great team behind this project and I believe they can manage projects so well that success can be realized.
Limotine

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:55:55 AM

I suppose it's a great project! Very nice design, wondrous results.  Good luck devs!
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:00:01 AM

department

I see there is a great team behind this project and I believe they can manage projects so well that success can be realized.
about it I think there is no doubt, all those who have an effect on the success of this project will definitely have always done the best job so that this project can be a great success and can give satisfactory results.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
lirene

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:05:46 AM

department

I hope that the team is as good as they say about it, because this is how we know half the success, nevertheless they have to try very hard to get the project to the desired level, and stood out against the background of the rest

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: