Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:58:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does it call "market will never sleeps"?  (Read 2998 times)
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:11:26 AM

The fluctuation price are happens in anytime, there are nothing open-closed market for crypto. I believes this is part of technology trading which means we can working to making money all day. But, the main point i think not about that, it is about how to present to the world that Bitcoin blockchain live 24h with miners always ready to dig.
When we talk about the crypto market, then the first thing which comes in our mind is that the number of investors investing their money into any of the crypto currency keeps on increasing with every passing day and that is because of the reason that more people gets to know about the crypto currencies with time.

Every single second, there are people who remain busy in dealing with the things related to the crypto coins and are involved in buying and selling of the coins.
If you are not investing your money into any of the crypto currency for a while and that you are out of the crypto world, then this doesn’t mean at all that rest everyone is also out of the crypto world. There will always be so many people who will be busy in investing their money into the crypto currencies and that they will be busy in keeping the market active all the time. this crypto market will never ever sleep no matter what.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:57:45 PM

Market will never ever sleep, especially for cryptos that operates and runs globally. Even money continues to circulate in the economy and money is just the instrument well how about the market as a whole now? Aside from the literal different time zone at different countries, something receives and something sends. It is a matter of reaction. Buyers, sellers, government. They are the entities supporting this "never sleeps" concept or idea.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:59:54 PM

Market will never ever sleep, especially for cryptos that operates and runs globally. Even money continues to circulate in the economy and money is just the instrument well how about the market as a whole now? Aside from the literal different time zone at different countries, something receives and something sends. It is a matter of reaction. Buyers, sellers, government. They are the entities supporting this "never sleeps" concept or idea.
Like other financial markets around the world, the time difference between countries makes the market so vibrant. Although it is still very small compared to other financial markets in the world, many investors are now well aware of and participating in cryptocurrency, which is a good time to pull near the gap in time and money the development of the nation through cryptocurrency.
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:13:07 PM

The fluctuation price are happens in anytime, there are nothing open-closed market for crypto. I believes this is part of technology trading which means we can working to making money all day. But, the main point i think not about that, it is about how to present to the world that Bitcoin blockchain live 24h with miners always ready to dig.
When we talk about the crypto market, then the first thing which comes in our mind is that the number of investors investing their money into any of the crypto currency keeps on increasing with every passing day and that is because of the reason that more people gets to know about the crypto currencies with time.

Every single second, there are people who remain busy in dealing with the things related to the crypto coins and are involved in buying and selling of the coins.
If you are not investing your money into any of the crypto currency for a while and that you are out of the crypto world, then this doesn’t mean at all that rest everyone is also out of the crypto world. There will always be so many people who will be busy in investing their money into the crypto currencies and that they will be busy in keeping the market active all the time. this crypto market will never ever sleep no matter what.
Crypto market doesnt really sleep yet there no specific opening and closing of market which we can see on traditional stocks and forex trading.This is the advantage on crypto trading yet we can able to trade everywhere and anytime as long we do have the internet connection. Active trades do depends on how many active traders and we do see on how big is the community when it comes to investors and traders which it do able to reach out big volumes on a single day which do signifies theres really a demand and interest.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
GoodDay2621

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:00:45 AM

I have seen that certain people said that market will never sleep. As I know, like usual market at NASDAQ or NYE Stock Market they usually open their market at 9.30 a.m. to 4 p.m. So why does it call market never sleep? I am curious. I am new to this kind of thing
Because of time zones between different countries. The psychology of a trader is when you sleep is swinging peaks Smiley) Grin
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:17:01 AM

Sometimes it does. When prices are dropping and the economy is gloomy, that's where that sleep happens. There's no movement and sometimes it is just stuck and waiting for a good time to rise again just like bitcoin.
Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 08:57:29 AM

Sometimes it does. When prices are dropping and the economy is gloomy, that's where that sleep happens. There's no movement and sometimes it is just stuck and waiting for a good time to rise again just like bitcoin.

It doesnt really sleeps or stop, whenever it experienced bear run, declination of stocks and prices, or gloomy as you say. It'll only slow down the trade volume. Maybe on the local market it feels like it stop, but when we're talking about global market it doesnt. Because there are sttil who finds profit during slow season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:14:21 PM

I have seen that certain people said that market will never sleep. As I know, like usual market at NASDAQ or NYE Stock Market they usually open their market at 9.30 a.m. to 4 p.m. So why does it call market never sleep? I am curious. I am new to this kind of thing
Market of Cryptocurrency will never sleep. In case that there are manh traders that who remains for watching prices and it's stock.  It will never sleep because it's price are not stable.
But if you are referring to Market where we buy some goods and foods they're get sleep but there are some thag 24/7 open.
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 09:31:38 PM

Because of time zones between different countries. The psychology of a trader is when you sleep is swinging peaks Smiley) Grin
Yes there is not time fixed for the market of rise and to sleep.  It is all system happening with the investing and the trading marketing, so when there will be highly investing and trading market will not sleep but it will rise and will start to move ahead as right now again bitcoin is increasing and it is getting very high in p[rice and demand. Ups and downs are the part of bitcoin currency, we should not be worry about it, but the reality is no situation remains permanent in bitcoin because of the high fluctuating nature of bitcoin,
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:02:35 PM

I heard it in the small time, I would be 14 years old, My mother used to say (Money will never sleep) There were many reasons behind saying this, When you are sleeping there are some shopping malls where people are shopping , There are some clubs in which people are waking up all night long, Either the money is being used here, That is why he said (Money never sleeps)

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Swanson

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:23:49 PM

There are different time zones, for example , not to mention trading bots and so on.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:20:11 PM

There are different time zones, for example , not to mention trading bots and so on.

Yes we are already aware with that. Every country do have their different time zones but that does not meant they arent sleeping anymore . You know , sleeping is verry essential to the body and we need it in order for us to become healthy and have an adequate energy that will fuel us for the next day. The term market never sleeps is only a popular saying or a quote that usually refer to a hardworking people or a business organization.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:19:52 AM

We all know this thing that there are so many people who are busy in investing of their money into the crypto currencies and that all of them are trying their best to make some good money later and that with every passing second, the number of investors investing in the crypto currencies is increasing and that someone is busy in either buying or selling his crypto coins thus keeping this market awake all the time.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:29:05 AM

Everyone can buy online market 24/7 even in cryppto you can transact anytime you want that's why market never sleep. But it is still depend on a kind of market. Online market are always open anytime as long as you have cellphone or computer and internet. Other stock market has a time limit but mostly operating 24/7 daily. Market never sleep because there is a costumer,buyer,seller,investors,businessman that do transaction whole day and overnight.
i agree because unlike other businesses, bitcoin is operated through internet where you can transact anytime and its movement whether it will drop or it will rise still continue regardless what time or day.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:29:00 PM

Yes we are already aware with that. Every country do have their different time zones but that does not meant they arent sleeping anymore . You know , sleeping is verry essential to the body and we need it in order for us to become healthy and have an adequate energy that will fuel us for the next day. The term market never sleeps is only a popular saying or a quote that usually refer to a hardworking people or a business organization.
Whoever wants to be following the market every time of the day without sleeping will actually need to tell me how they are really going about it ? The market is full of a lot of potentials and this is one of them, but it is better to always find a way to adapt since trading obviously will need someone with the right sense of mind and not sleeping because the market is not sleeping is actually not a good thing for anyone.

I have noticed though that sometime even when I am sleeping, I am still dreaming the market as my mind is on my holdings. I guess that is the way the market is going to keep playing with our minds until we finally get used to it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pemburu1

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:35:13 PM

because people have smart phones or computers so you can trade whenever you want and there are always customers, buyers, sellers, investors, entrepreneurs who make transactions throughout the day and stay overnight. that's why the market never sleeps.

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:58:35 AM

We all know this thing that there are so many people who are busy in investing of their money into the crypto currencies and that all of them are trying their best to make some good money later and that with every passing second, the number of investors investing in the crypto currencies is increasing and that someone is busy in either buying or selling his crypto coins thus keeping this market awake all the time.
If you sit back and observe the transactions which are being carried out in the world of the crypto currencies, then you will get to know that there are so many people who are continuously dealing with the crypto coins and that they are either investing more money into the crypto currencies or are selling the coins which they have previously bought, thus helping the market to grow.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:58:53 PM

"Market never sleeps", one explanation to this phrase is that at any partcular instant there are many stock markets that are open and vice verse. In case of crypto trading there is no time limit constraint and trading goes on 24/7/365. The second explanation that comes in my mind is that market is never in ideal state, its always in motion, sometimes up and sometimes down. So always be optomistic about the market.
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:49:02 AM

Because there is a system that works and has a guard on every market. Aside from the different time zones for global markets like the cryptocurrency market, cryptocurrency is really a large entity we're talking about because it is composed of many coins with different competence and different functions but it is being competitive and working all around the world.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:14:49 AM

Well people around the world are trading so many tokens at anytime at any moment the market will never be sleep but ofcourse if there is a maintenance it will be. Market is crowded by so many people who trades tokens and coins everytime.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: