Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:39:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated  (Read 11604 times)
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:59:57 PM

Hi tomkat,

I can see your point when looking at some links you posted, in no way do those qualify for merit but in the case of this airdrop, only merit sent by the main developer, tk808, count. I know from my short time here how difficult it is to get any merit points, I have been trying my best so far to get some but no luck yet, but I will keep trying to write helpful and informed posts nonetheless.

While i do actively merit, all SR Members+ Can merit anyone's post here. It's a tricky solution, but even if a user doesn't have a merrit, we're still looking at everyone's post and if they did not receive it at the time, it doesn't necessarily means they are entirely discluded. If anyone shows great interest in this coin, it will not go unnoticed.

Hi tk808,

Thank your for specifying that and also adding me to the initial list. Coming back to the project, I understand it will be pure POS, not DPOS and staking will be done from within the wallets? Also it's use will be as a currency or will it have another utility in the Nevra (XEV) framework?

Hey man, i'm not ready to provide a specific set of details yet, but Nevra's mainnet will be forked off of NEM's and iterated on. You can read their capabilities here: https://nem.io/technology/

Nevra will be incorporating most of these features, and will advance some aspects and etc. Again, most details not ready to share yet, but it's ambitious, and i believe it can be done with the correct devs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:13:17 PM

No one user will have more weight than another!
I very much agree with your point of view, it reflects the essence of the blockchain, everyone is equal.
this is what I seek, the real cryptocurrency, scattered and fair!
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:30:48 PM

well what is going on with nevra social media ?
it got a lot of attention from peoples on bitcointalk forum but its social media only have 13 followers ?
i think you need to do something with it even though it is not really significant but it can help you to promote it.
make a daily tweet or something like that and try to add this tag;
#Bitcoin #BTC #ETH #ETC and others(the more the better it will be).
so people who is actively using twitter by searching the tags can see it.
also it would be better for you to create/open a discord channel,because it's very popular right now.
(of course it is very friendly too)
dmaster1

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:41:24 PM

I would love to be a part of the Nevra Project and receive an NEV stake.
please include me in the spread sheet...
cryptoRX

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:44:58 PM

well what is going on with nevra social media ?
it got a lot of attention from peoples on bitcointalk forum but its social media only have 13 followers ?
i think you need to do something with it even though it is not really significant but it can help you to promote it.
make a daily tweet or something like that and try to add this tag;
#Bitcoin #BTC #ETH #ETC and others(the more the better it will be).
so people who is actively using twitter by searching the tags can see it.
also it would be better for you to create/open a discord channel,because it's very popular right now.
(of course it is very friendly too)

A discord channel is in the works and should be launched once the website is ready.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:08:09 PM

really like the idea, grab great airdrop

Please refrain from posting messages like these, users must post something constructive.
dmaster1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:15:26 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

I like the idea to distribute your project equally to 1000share holders, this really feels like going back to the roots of how crypto distributions used to be, unlike today's ICOs that are sold out in a matter of seconds to a few whales. But I am a bit confused as to what I need to do to participate, please correct me if this is wrong:
From what I understand from everything I read in this thread so far as a Jr. Member, I have to get a merit from someone on this thread with a rank of SR-Member or higher to qualify... and to do that I need contribute posts that reflect that I'm not a bot or fake account, and that show I can add something constructive to this community.

I'm going to go and read the white paper from front to back see if I can come up with something constructive to say, also worth asking @tk808 please give me a merit, I promise I'm a real person interested in the long-term growth of your project, and I'll be happy to help out and participate in any way I can Smiley
maracuja1

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:29:49 PM

Hi tomkat,

I can see your point when looking at some links you posted, in no way do those qualify for merit but in the case of this airdrop, only merit sent by the main developer, tk808, count. I know from my short time here how difficult it is to get any merit points, I have been trying my best so far to get some but no luck yet, but I will keep trying to write helpful and informed posts nonetheless.

While i do actively merit, all SR Members+ Can merit anyone's post here. It's a tricky solution, but even if a user doesn't have a merrit, we're still looking at everyone's post and if they did not receive it at the time, it doesn't necessarily means they are entirely discluded. If anyone shows great interest in this coin, it will not go unnoticed.

Hi tk808,

Thank your for specifying that and also adding me to the initial list. Coming back to the project, I understand it will be pure POS, not DPOS and staking will be done from within the wallets? Also it's use will be as a currency or will it have another utility in the Nevra (XEV) framework?

Hey man, i'm not ready to provide a specific set of details yet, but Nevra's mainnet will be forked off of NEM's and iterated on. You can read their capabilities here: https://nem.io/technology/

Nevra will be incorporating most of these features, and will advance some aspects and etc. Again, most details not ready to share yet, but it's ambitious, and i believe it can be done with the correct devs.

Thanks for the reply, I will look into NEM to learn more about it.
dmaster1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:49:46 PM

one thing that is slightly confusing, why is the spreadsheet showing 1,000,000 XEV next to everyone's names in the 3rd column? should the whole 3rd column not say minus "000", making most of them 1000?
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:55:40 PM

Sounds, of course it is good, but nevertheless there was a wish to obtain additional information on an air shot!! I will surely support the project and I wish you success!

tayecrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:03:47 PM

Airdrop link? Can't find it
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:17:07 PM

~snip~

A discord channel is in the works and should be launched once the website is ready.

In other words,
Discord channel will active when 'everything' is ready ?
(i am pretty sure it will be active when website is ready,github is ready and else)
in my opinion it would be better for you to create it right now because you can link it to the github.
some people do not like to follow up the thread and clicking many pages to read it,
with discord we can see the 'process' by seeing it on the github.
many project did that and we can track the progress without visiting the thread,
even though it has not been started yet,but with it you can tell people what is going on with it when it's on track.
some people will forget about the date/time and it can be a reminder for people about it.
for example;
i even forgot about it and remembered it when it showed up to the page one.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:48:11 PM

really like the idea, grab great airdrop

Please refrain from posting messages like these, users must post something constructive.
Nevra indonesian announcement thread completed and to be updated
sorry for spam reply, Thank You  Wink
acryptodealer

Activity: 52
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:50:00 PM

Hum, this is interesting project really, never seen an airdrop distribution like this one, there's nothing that I love more than projects that are 100% fair and transparent, I gave the twitter account a follow will be interesting to see the developments on this one. And yeah it's pretty hard to find interested AND invested members on this forum if they see "Airdrop" in the thread title they all go all crazy with their spammy comments "good airdrop", "solid project", etc etc, looking like they really like the coins when all they want is receive the tokens to dump them at the first chance they get for some quick bucks, pretty sad but yeah it's what happens here.

I'm native Spanish language speaker I could help with Spanish translation if you need I've never done a thread translation here but I think I can do it decently, let me know if you want me to do it I have plenty of free time  Grin

Also, could you give us some more information about the team behind Nevra? Is it all you (tk808) doing all the work or you have more people behind the scenes?

Best of luck!

All you have to know about Nevra is that tk808 runs it, he has never scammed and in fact calls out scammers regularly. He's trustworthy and operates with integrity, and he isn't asking for funds which is a very good sign. Startups don't just ask for cash before a product, they give their staff shares in the company to incentivize them to work, then they raise capital to take their idea or product bigger after they have a working idea and a proven market or product. He has other people that he works with because he obviously can't run a currency by himself.

Regarding your comment on people spamming the thread, we have people here who are only here to get airdrops too and will probably dump the second it hits a market. The difference here is that work has to be put in to get the money. I like that effort has to be put into a post to get currency. You work, you get paid Smiley what you do with the money from your work is not really in my control. If I were smart, I would hold. But that's just me Smiley
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:14:38 PM

Hum, this is interesting project really, never seen an airdrop distribution like this one, there's nothing that I love more than projects that are 100% fair and transparent, I gave the twitter account a follow will be interesting to see the developments on this one. And yeah it's pretty hard to find interested AND invested members on this forum if they see "Airdrop" in the thread title they all go all crazy with their spammy comments "good airdrop", "solid project", etc etc, looking like they really like the coins when all they want is receive the tokens to dump them at the first chance they get for some quick bucks, pretty sad but yeah it's what happens here.

I'm native Spanish language speaker I could help with Spanish translation if you need I've never done a thread translation here but I think I can do it decently, let me know if you want me to do it I have plenty of free time  Grin

Also, could you give us some more information about the team behind Nevra? Is it all you (tk808) doing all the work or you have more people behind the scenes?

Best of luck!

All you have to know about Nevra is that tk808 runs it, he has never scammed and in fact calls out scammers regularly. He's trustworthy and operates with integrity, and he isn't asking for funds which is a very good sign. Startups don't just ask for cash before a product, they give their staff shares in the company to incentivize them to work, then they raise capital to take their idea or product bigger after they have a working idea and a proven market or product. He has other people that he works with because he obviously can't run a currency by himself.

Regarding your comment on people spamming the thread, we have people here who are only here to get airdrops too and will probably dump the second it hits a market. The difference here is that work has to be put in to get the money. I like that effort has to be put into a post to get currency. You work, you get paid Smiley what you do with the money from your work is not really in my control. If I were smart, I would hold. But that's just me Smiley

If there's ever a sell period of remaining stakes, or donation round, there will be a working Testnet or close to launching a mainnet for Nevra (XEV), essentially yeah there will be definitely a working mainframe before we ever ask for any donations. This will also be after all the NevraStakes are delivered.

Nevra's team consists of people who've seen this project and want to assist to build this coin. The website will be launched shortly, but there's only currently 3 active team members who are working on this daily.

The team will expand to 5-6, once i recruit the appropriate JS devs, for the mainnet launch.
RoffoSnake

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:25:56 PM

Sort of liking this concept of not having to spend so much time joining telegram, and such I don't mind joining twitter, but telegram I now found out has a limit as to the number of groups you can be in.

I'm looking forward to holding your tokens for the future.

Best of luck in your plans, I'll try and support and promote your coin by any means that is legally possible

Also, you might want to consider promoting the coin in this other forum as well.

http://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?action=refferals;refferedby=11895

What info will I need to give as to where the tokens will be sent?
D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:33:53 PM

Regarding the Nevra airdrop, will the negative trust received an airdrop or no if they post here?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BlackRock

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:36:03 PM

@tk808 :
*The spreadsheet formatting in the first column has to be fixed https://imgur.com/a/2xsbE
*Please post the spreadsheet and also other important updates in the OP as well.It will be easy or new visitors to thread to check out the summary of the project at one place . Will also reduces unnecessary spam/posts as the thread pages grow

tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:14:33 PM

Regarding the Nevra airdrop, will the negative trust received an airdrop or no if they post here?

It's tricky, I might just contact everyone with negative trust, and obviously we're going to re-review them. There was a blanket policy for negative trusted members, but there may be some lenience if there interested enough to be apart of Nevra.

D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:04:16 PM

It's tricky, I might just contact everyone with negative trust, and obviously we're going to re-review them. There was a blanket policy for negative trusted members, but there may be some lenience if there interested enough to be apart of Nevra.

but i saw in the spreadsheet that there is one person received a neg trust but it not from DT 2
will he receive the airdrop later or it just will listed there?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: