Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:44:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated  (Read 11604 times)
zeronumber2

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:45:30 AM

You have a good project and bright idea on this project. Including Equality, freedom and trust. those 3 aspect are need to consider. You explain on your overview that those 3 categories are being use. equality for distribution and freedom to participate and lastly the trust that you need to put on the devs team. I am interested on this project.  i hope i would be one that would be qualify to join the airdrop
zeronumber2

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:49:17 AM

I have a suggestion how to ensure each person receives only one stake of XEV coins. I said person, not member, because many people have more accounts which is not forbidden here, but this is a problem for a project like Nevra, because some people will try to enter more times and you will not be able to find all of them, no matter how many rounds of checks you make.
My suggestion is that each person needs to write his bitcointalk account name on a piece of paper and take a photo with it while holding his ID card with his name visible.
What do you think? These photos would not be public but developer would be the only person to see them and store them till the end of distribution. There comes the Trust aspect of Nevra.

Forget about it. It does not work. First of all it is violate principles of cryptography and second one you can buy photos in the web, it is not expensive.

It is almost impossible to detect multis..even if we use biometrics or DNA
But can try to limit them to minimum possible.

Its just imposible though since there are many entries to review and they cannot identify if those person can redundant their face but not the account. we cabt identify it easily though
akopjpuge

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:31:05 AM

This is a good project, with no signs of greed in the project unlike most ICO, this project is prmosing, hoping that I can participate in this.
Gherindra

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:40:24 AM

I think if Nevra already has 3 qualities that are three qualities of equality, freedom and trust, then I think Nevra project is perfect.
hardly

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:15:28 AM

Literally one of the best projects of 2018, and i'm not saying that to be a stakeholder, i'm saying that because i truly believe this is one of the hidden gems to launch in quite some time.

If the distribution is done perfectly (or near), and a mainnet is launched with some modifications, we're truly looking at a next top-100 coin on the markets. Maybe it woulden't happen initially due to selloff, but if there is continued support, there is no doubt this coin can easily achieve a 100million market cap status.

We'll see how well this coin is delivered though.
brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:22:42 AM

Update:

Our website should be launching today, and we'll be releasing our Discord server to those who are interested. I totally understand how making a website really enhances the appeal, and believe me it's been on my mind since we launched this project 8 days ago.

To individuals who express their concerns (re-assurance/insight from me)

There's been some talk on how many followers we have, how much discussions we need outside of Bitcointalk, i agree with you and disagree. All good things take time. Don't be caught up in just mass spam promotions instantly, to generate thousands of hits/views/clicks/registrations immediately. This works well for big ICO's because, the more you promote the more ICO funds you will receive. In due time, everything is going to work out just perfectly for Nevra, through dedication and hard work. Airdrop's seem have to adopted this type of model, and solely rely on their communities for mass-promotions very very quickly. It's short-sighted thinking, because they are being held on by a carrot-on-a-string. Whereby they are actively awarded for their participation, and when they're no more awards, all user interaction is immediately dropped off. (see-case and point any other airdrop occurring/has occurred).

Everything here is going to be natural, we aren't forcing or solicitation anything from users, we aren't forcing users to follow us or etc. Just have a bit of patience and faith, and everything will fall into place. But that's clearly not the case here (or appears not to be), there seems to be a real geniune intrigue and interested on how Nevra is going to play out. If it's successful, then the ultimate vision for this project is to show everyone how an airdrop is done, and how you can achieve a top 100 airdrop coin without all the bullshit AND become rewarded heavily for it. Truly, this is my ultimate goal, is to change how airdrops are done.

I'm going to digress here. I was the CEO of CoinsSource (you can view my profile) and we did all sorts of revolutionary things at the time. But this was the era where all ICO's teams had no transparency. We shortly launched our "Trust Index" which was to verify developers, totally unheard of at the time, no dev was revealing who they were. It shortly became adopted and soon all devs were just releasing their info to the public (unless you had some major work background like come-from-beyond and IOTA/NXT).

The reason that i said if Nevra was a failure we'd abandoned in the Whitepaper, is for cases like this. Where all users just expect to come into a coin with 10k+ users on telegram, 10k+ followers on twitter and etc.

If we wanted to, we could take the textbook meaningless airdrop route and require all that. Even better, we could buy accounts and make bot scripts to fill this coin with hot air. but, it's not going to happen with Nevra.

This coin will be one, if not the most fair distribution, untainted and ever achieved on Bitcointalk. We're going to have Nevra's mainnet compete with some of the top coins in terms of technical appeal. Everything that ICO's ask 10s, 100s of millions for is all going to be done.. properly and fair.

Edit: There's only 1 thing i need and can't do by myself, is interested community members who are interested in helping to build Nevra behind the scenes~my team. I can't build this coin alone, but i can get this coin to nearly to the pinnacle of MT. Everest alone.

I'll be more than glad to help you, tk.
This kind of distribution is very rare to see on this forum and that alone already makes Nevra pretty unique, I really like what you guys have been doing so far, the website looks good, I already joined discord chat and I already offered my help to translate to Spanish if you guys need, just send me a PM and I'll start I can get it done real quick.

I think most coins don't really see the value of transparency and fairness in a project and it's a shame because I think that's key for a project to succeed. I wish you guys all the best and I'm looking forward to the coming developments of XEV  Smiley
WalkerJose

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:24:42 AM

I like coins whose initials are X.
I think that X has the ambition of the developer.
I expect this project.
marcus13

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:39:42 AM

Hi dev.
seems to be more complete if the community is developed through telegram channels and facebook pages.
makiotiki

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:48:50 AM

Oh, this is highly competitive
I think I have to buy it.
Because I am XEM’s fan
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:07:38 AM

I was the stakeholder of NEM, but didn't claim my stake because I was out of crypto for few years due some personal reasons. This project looking like second chance...may be.

Dev, I ready to promote Nerva Airdrop on bountylord.com (90k+ visits per month). Still we have free banner space. Please let me now if it is required.
 (Telegram @larks500)

Thank you

davidkakeko

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:22:24 AM

You mention Brand-New, Newbie and Jr.. Members
SR-Member or higher
I do not see the member with Full Member?
coconut_s

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:27:32 AM

Sounds good.
Meninga

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:42:22 AM

I saw the website, it looks interesting. I'm not sure what I can do to help this project. Maybe spread some information to my Japanese followers.
Salfuk

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:48:44 AM

What a refreshing project this is, in the current climate of airdrops, telegram groups of over 100k people etc etc...

I didn't realise that NEM was originally an airdropped coin and to see the plans for Nevrastake/Nevra to try to recreate NEMs Utopian vision of creating the most fair, well distributed and trusted airdropped coin to date has me excited and definitely puts this project on the radar for me.

I also look forward to reading the future updated whitepaper with regards to the technical blockchain goals and hope i can be a part of this..
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:58:07 AM

Hi dev.
seems to be more complete if the community is developed through telegram channels and facebook pages.

For most of the airdrop hunters from the Telegram groups it will be complicated to say few words about the project. We will get a huge number of questions regarding airdrop registration form. Grin
ingvarfervent

Activity: 826
Merit: 302

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:04:02 AM

You mention Brand-New, Newbie and Jr.. Members
SR-Member or higher
I do not see the member with Full Member?

If you rank: Newbies or Jr Members to participate on "airdrop" SR. member or higher must merit you post on this topic  

If you member and higher - don`t need  Wink

Site look very n1. Glad to see that project grow  Cool
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:13:09 AM

I was the stakeholder of NEM, but didn't claim my stake because I was out of crypto for few years due some personal reasons. This project looking like second chance...may be.

Dev, I ready to promote Nerva Airdrop on bountylord.com (90k+ visits per month). Still we have free banner space. Please let me now if it is required.
 (Telegram @larks500)

Thank you

Alex,  most of your visitors -  newbie bounty hunters,  who are looking for free cryptocurrency. It is great to attract people to ICOs bounties,  but as you see Nevra project needs another type of stakeholders
balwebsite

Activity: 104

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:16:22 AM

waiting for the airdrop Smiley
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:26:44 AM

This could be a special coin, i feel...good to have strong believers not just coin taker. So I think that distribution to higher status is a good choice.
Really excited to see develop...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
empefaif

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

X-Block.io

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:51:40 AM

When will you start the Airdrop campaign ? I will wait this:X

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: