Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:32:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated  (Read 11604 times)
Songanait

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:46:32 AM

Well...I'm looking whitepaper and now want to be a part of this. Project looks really interesting for me because:

1) NEM is very famous. Especially in Japan

2) NEM wallet is working fine

3) NEM by itself already have big loyal community.

And then I see a big loyal community here. We all know that a large community will help save coins in this wild crypto world. I will be part of this community
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:58:28 AM

I like the idea of a fair airdrop but allow me to be a bit critical. The fact that someone goes through my thought process and decides if it is "adequate" for inclusion means that the poor uneducated third world friends are totally excluded. If it comes down to this then maybe an iq test or bachelor degree should be stated as a requirement. Otherwise if everybody is included then some other proof like KYC/ID, email + social profile or something else should suffice to ensure people do not abuse the airdrop.

I am not saying it's bad and I would like to be a stakeholder because as a hero member from 2011 I am very interested in new developments in the space.

Good luck

Your idea could be right, but nothing is perfect in this world and this kind of distribution is so much transparent than many others....

I think mentioning kyc is taking it a few steps too far to be honest (I would never give someone on here my personal information no matter how good a project looks).

Just read through the thread a bit, seems like the dev already has a good grasp of how things should or shouldn't be done. Interested to see what this will develop into.

This^

KYC is a non-go for me too. Although I took part in KYCed ICO once, I consider it now a big mistake and would never do it again.
Personal information is just so valuable to black hats nowadays, that one should never disclose it.
summerblock

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:18:59 AM

Wow, I am so stocked for this project. Really hope I am not too late to join it.

As a newbie, it feels great to be able to come in the early days of Nevra. Equality, Freedom and Trust, coming back to what blockchain technology was meant to be. Want to help this project as much as I can!
stil3tto

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:36:00 AM

No merit, no airdrop?

Interesting qualification. I will follow this project. I wonder how will you burn it.
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:06:16 PM

I think that we should apply additional requirements to avoid huge number of  multiregistrations.
I propose the following requirement - Each participant must have telegram account + Twitter or Facebook or Medium or Reddit account, registered before 10th of Feb.

Social Media accounts it is good feed for review of registrations.
cryptoRX

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:34:24 PM

I think that we should apply additional requirements to avoid huge number of  multiregistrations.
I propose the following requirement - Each participant must have telegram account + Twitter or Facebook or Medium or Reddit account, registered before 10th of Feb.

Thanks for the suggestions BluRPie. We are well aware of the usual shenanigans of airdrop spammers and are looking into ways of preventing that.

That is also the reason why there will be 3 rounds of "vetting" prior to the final confirmation of stakeholders.

Right now, we are just collating the number of interested participants. The vetting process will only commence after the airdrop registration closes on Mar 31 (2359h PST).
Irenjosh

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:49:16 PM

Started a simple strawpoll to view your take on increasing Nevra's Supply to 125,000,000 (up from 1,250,000). Stakes weight will remained unchanged, just the total supply. Wanted to do this to update some inconsistent information on the ANN. Vote here: http://www.strawpoll.me/15106155/r

The vote will end in a few days, just taking a quick sample.

I wholeheartedly report to you that I have voted and it is with pleasure I tell you that I love the idea of increasing the total supply. This is the beginning of great news to come and am glad to be here.

cosmo coin // The First High ROI, Airdropped
Masternodes Coin With Smart Contract Integration (https://cosmoscoin.co/)
Irenjosh

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:54:11 PM

Your idea is just excellent. However it is true that it is difficult to curb multi registration, but with these requirements and also adding a discord account, multiple registration should be impossible. Nice idea

cosmo coin // The First High ROI, Airdropped
Masternodes Coin With Smart Contract Integration (https://cosmoscoin.co/)
sorin90

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:57:45 PM

Hi. I would also like to get in on this. Good luck on the project.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kuranggizi

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:06:55 PM

projects that use the latest innovations in the distribution of coins, this is a very interesting thing to be explored and developed. this project has a good idea to build the project concept. promotions made through airdrop are a very easy way to get a lot of participant and investors, the development of this project depends on the attitude of developers who are responsible for this project in the future
Yulieski

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:11:13 PM

bitcointalk is a lot of airdrop beggars recently. I think the limitation to exclude them is very useful.
Narita

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:54:57 PM

Started a simple strawpoll to view your take on increasing Nevra's Supply to 125,000,000 (up from 1,250,000). Stakes weight will remained unchanged, just the total supply. Wanted to do this to update some inconsistent information on the ANN. Vote here: http://www.strawpoll.me/15106155/r

The vote will end in a few days, just taking a quick sample.

I voted "yes".
I know that other project decided to increase supply.
As a result of receiving multiple requests and evaluating the token economy, "Pundix" have decided to make the split.

Reference:"[ANN] PXS token split"(For every PXS you will receive 999 PXS.)
https://medium.com/pundix/rc-request-for-comment-pxs-token-split-f43c77b77a0b
WL082746

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:59:55 PM
Merited by zcxvp (5)

I'm very happy to see this project today! I read this post several times! It will definitely be a successful project in the near future! Because I saw in this post the development team's earnest, rigorous, confident and peaceful, freedom, the development concept of trust!! These are essential conditions for success. I hope that I can be listed as a stakeholder and be able to grow and grow with this project! Pay tribute to the developers of this project!!!
sorin90

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:01:37 PM

I think that the low supply of the coin and the fact that there will be 1000 stake holders, gives this coin a good start. Especially since the holders are persons that need to read the rules carefully and support the project. The fact that people need to talk about the coin will get them informed about it (not just complete a sheet to get the airdrop), and I think that this will make them want to keep the coin not just dump it as soon as it is released.
Also I would like to offer to do the Romanian translation for the official ANN, if you need it. Please let me know

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ponyongie

Activity: 174

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:02:55 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 02:24:44 PM by ponyongie
Merited by cammie16 (1)

i found this project interesting and fair. Do you still need any help like translations? I will definitely look in to this project. The airdrop process is very rare, unique,  and yes,  equality caught my attention. In terms of equality,  from the word itself,  I would be glad if you will not only based on the bct forum rank but in the knowledge,  thoughts,  and eagerness of the members to be one of your stakeholders. Like me,  I am just a newbie since I joined BCT forum last December but became active this late January.  Merit also made it hard. I am looking forward for the consideration,  I would really be glad to be one of your stakeholders.  Cheers!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Soksuci

Activity: 199

Mercy

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:05:55 PM

Equality is rare nowadays.

By using the NEV system I believe this token/coin (This part I pretty confuse) can tackle the inequality problem.

If the equality is achieved, hence the coin will be truly decentralized.

Goodluck for the developer who try to disrupt crypto world with this coin  Wink
cryptoRX

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

Equality is rare nowadays.

By using the NEV system I believe this token/coin (This part I pretty confuse) can tackle the inequality problem.

If the equality is achieved, hence the coin will be truly decentralized.

Goodluck for the developer who try to disrupt crypto world with this coin  Wink

Nevrastake (NEV) will first be a token or asset on the NEM network and utilising the NEM wallets. Once the mainnet is launched, the Nevrastake will be swapped to Nevra (XEV) which will be a coin with its own blockchain.

Hopefully that helps to clear up any confusion.
Baltuzar

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:26:51 PM

Hindi translation. Reserved.
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:38:42 PM

you seems to want to create a perfect world which is good  to hear and see in cryptoworld.

who are the team behind the project? how do you plan to roll out this project and what are your plan for this project to be adapted by not only community but also business?

Goodluck and cheers for creating crypto utopia!

Reality is the only thing that is real.
cryptoRX

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:57:09 PM

you seems to want to create a perfect world which is good  to hear and see in cryptoworld.

who are the team behind the project? how do you plan to roll out this project and what are your plan for this project to be adapted by not only community but also business?

Goodluck and cheers for creating crypto utopia!

Why don't you visit our website at http://www.nevra.co/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: