Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:41:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated  (Read 11604 times)
sprinkles

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:14:22 PM

I think that we should apply additional requirements to avoid huge number of  multiregistrations.
I propose the following requirement - Each participant must have telegram account + Twitter or Facebook or Medium or Reddit account, registered before 10th of Feb.

Social Media accounts it is good feed for review of registrations.

This seems fair. Telegram is hard to have multiples as it's tied to a phone number as I understand it.
Hopefully Facebook won't be mandatory as I don't use it. I do have tumbleweed Twitter and Reddit accounts though.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:29:25 PM

I think that telegram community is a good point to start, anyway is not so difficult to have multiple phones and so multiple accounts. Anyway finding the perfect way is not so easy and this coin has the great merit to trying to find...hope to be one of the 1000 stakers.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
junforever

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:32:17 PM

Reserved spanish translation. Please confirm if you need it
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:48:10 PM

Imo Telegram sounds good.
Please, a question: of course we don't know who are going to be the first 1000 qualified members... Does it mean we'll give our NEM address later?
cryptoRX

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:53:36 PM

Imo Telegram sounds good.
Please, a question: of course we don't know who are going to be the first 1000 qualified members... Does it mean we'll give our NEM address later?

Once the stakeholders are finalised, we will ask for the NEM address for the airdrop.
bicontiorhom6976

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:54:15 PM

I predict easy x5 in the coming days
Soksuci

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

Mercy

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:56:29 PM

Equality is rare nowadays.

By using the NEV system I believe this token/coin (This part I pretty confuse) can tackle the inequality problem.

If the equality is achieved, hence the coin will be truly decentralized.

Goodluck for the developer who try to disrupt crypto world with this coin  Wink

Nevrastake (NEV) will first be a token or asset on the NEM network and utilising the NEM wallets. Once the mainnet is launched, the Nevrastake will be swapped to Nevra (XEV) which will be a coin with its own blockchain.

Hopefully that helps to clear up any confusion.

Aah I see. So that's NEV was created on the first place right?

Thanks for the clarification Wink
Madtanaa

Activity: 20
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:57:30 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

I have been following the thread since I first voiced my interest in the project and I have a question concerning the displayed activity of all interested parties. while reviewing the Nevrastake  spreadsheet, I noticed that some members had a additional comment stating " too many posts" which looked like a negative thing to do for me. so my question is: is posting in this thread after the initial post (not spamming of course) OK to do ? hope somebody can clarify this issue for me as I want to stay active without jeopardizing my chance of being a stakeholder. thank you!
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:58:43 PM

This days new projects are all in ethereum blockchain, it's good to know that this project will be in Nem. I will follow this project and hoping that XEV will be successful in the near future. I can volunteer to promote this project in social medias so that we can help to attract more supporters if this project. I am looking forward for more announcements and developments of Nevra project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
sprinkles

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:15:02 PM

I have been following the thread since I first voiced my interest in the project and I have a question concerning the displayed activity of all interested parties. while reviewing the Nevrastake  spreadsheet, I noticed that some members had a additional comment stating " too many posts" which looked like a negative thing to do for me. so my question is: is posting in this thread after the initial post (not spamming of course) OK to do ? hope somebody can clarify this issue for me as I want to stay active without jeopardizing my chance of being a stakeholder. thank you!

I would be surprised if continued contribution to the discussion would be viewed as a negative thing.

@tk808 - I can see my name in the spreadsheet twice. Rows 141 & 183. Two stakes would be great but you might want to remove one of them! Smiley
There may be other duplicates I guess.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:48:53 PM

you seems to want to create a perfect world which is good  to hear and see in cryptoworld.

who are the team behind the project? how do you plan to roll out this project and what are your plan for this project to be adapted by not only community but also business?

Goodluck and cheers for creating crypto utopia!

Why don't you visit our website at http://www.nevra.co/

already did and project seems very promising. I'm only asking who's people behind because I feel like it's a just code name/alias and 4 faceless people. Do they even have atleast github account or some link to show what they can do? Don't get me wrong and please don't be offended coz I bet I'm not only person wanted to know this.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
jjloiceth

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

ETN = Freedom

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:50:24 PM

I like it, minimum followers on Twitter could be good as well. i.e 300+

I think that we should apply additional requirements to avoid huge number of  multiregistrations.
I propose the following requirement - Each participant must have telegram account + Twitter or Facebook or Medium or Reddit account, registered before 10th of Feb.

Social Media accounts it is good feed for review of registrations.

Kora •• Building financial system for everyone Presale February 2017
jjloiceth

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

ETN = Freedom

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:55:26 PM

Guys, I would love to help on the marketing side of thing.
I have been working in marketing for 15 years, and recently as a VP marketing for Fintech SaaS company in Vancouver.
Let me know how I can be of assistance

Kora •• Building financial system for everyone Presale February 2017
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:12:23 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

This days new projects are all in ethereum blockchain, it's good to know that this project will be in Nem. I will follow this project and hoping that XEV will be successful in the near future. I can volunteer to promote this project in social medias so that we can help to attract more supporters if this project. I am looking forward for more announcements and developments of Nevra project.

This project won't be in Nem. Nem will purely be used to distribute Nevrastakes to authenticated holders. Nem was chosen like, in honor for being the best and most fairest distributed coin of them all, which I wish I could've been part of. I only joined cryptocurrencies in 2016 and NEM was distributed in 2014. But anyways, once that stage is done, XEV will have it's own main net after forking from XEM. You can also find in the whitepaper how the social media promotion approach is not what the coin is seeking in order to give it exposure. At least not the spammy and artificial approach every token uses in the bounty campaign section. This coin seeks organic growth and I really like that.

I see that a lot of people post in this thread in a generic manner. Still proves that the filtering process you guys decided to have for the airdrop is the wisest one considering how many people can't read the ann thoroughly at least once.

I see the purpose of this coin to really invite people in the space to get out of the mindset of only speculative profits, high gains, and constantly seeking a seller for their bags. It encourages to actually build a community and the knowledge to further grow together instead of being a community to just be taken advantage of. I see this happening in almost every ANN I see of "community coins". I've been part of these so called "community coins" to only realize they are only a game of a mere few that like to take advantage of newcomers that have no idea what they are doing so they just create a mindset in them of HODL and not care about fundamentals, technicals, nothing. While holding great projects is the best idea when you don't have the technical knowledge to trade, this is exactly what people like to take advantage for them to actually benefit from boosting their opportunities with liquidity from all this people that trust their investments in them. Is really sickening to see this happening since I got into cryptocurrencies and it has only gotten worse. Is pretty accurate when people compare the dot com bubble with crypto, with the fact that anyone can make money if they say they have a blockchain just as anyone was making money with saying they were on the internet. This won't stop and we can only protect each other with knowledge.

I'm not sure what will be the actual utility of the coin once main net launches, but it can be anything considering is like a white canvas where everyone is able to contribute in any way.

toka7776

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:26:23 PM

I want became NEVRA Holder, what i should to do for this
pitchi

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:35:10 PM

cant wait for airdrop details. Grin Grin
soixantedix

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:41:37 PM

your vision reminded me about Byteball somehow. You target to distribute coins among as much enthusiastic holders as possible. But for instance problem that Byteball faced is lack of marketing. Do you plan to collaborate with some big companies or platforms to incorporate Nevra to real world scenarios?
Bouriffe

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:00:38 PM

Hi,

I just went through the entire thread before voting for the supply increase. I found two replies mentioning the number of digits and the fact that users hate to buy fraction of a coin so better to increase supply by 1000. It is a fair point but do we have any other pros/cons ? Also what was the rationale for the 1,250,000 (XEV) initial number ?

Increase by 1000 also probably means that it will take more time before XEV quote with a unit digit. Should we consider an increase by 100 only ?

Thanks

PS1: Small typo in the poll title on Strawpoll: Increase Nevra's (XEV) Supply to 125,00,000 (Originally 1,250,000)

PS2: Congrats to MorettiDV for the graphic design. Only my humble view but I really like it !!!

💎💎💎 INNERCORE: Infrastructure Platform for DApps 💎💎💎
💎💎💎 If you ❤ Innercore Bounty Contest, then you will ❤❤❤ Buzzin Super Bounty !!! 💎💎💎

sancrox

Activity: 208

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:09:14 PM

Seems decent to me, i'm looking forward to seeing any kind of information regarding airdrops
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:23:55 PM

your vision reminded me about Byteball somehow. You target to distribute coins among as much enthusiastic holders as possible. But for instance problem that Byteball faced is lack of marketing. Do you plan to collaborate with some big companies or platforms to incorporate Nevra to real world scenarios?

Good point! Marketing is really important in these days...somehow people have to "dream" to have a coin...all ideas are good for distribution, but may reserve a percentage of supply for marketing.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: