Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:37:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated  (Read 11604 times)
AdeleMalie

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:23:01 PM

I am looking forward to hearing more detail about your project! I wanna join to the airdrop Smiley
Good luck to you
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acryptodealer

Activity: 52
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:31:17 PM

I am looking forward to hearing more detail about your project! I wanna join to the airdrop Smiley
Good luck to you

Do you need a Chinese translation?
In China, there are a lot of encrypted money lovers.
Interesting. I like your values. Looking forward to take part of the airdrop if I pass the evaluation.  Grin

If you want to be a part of the airdrop please state more than just saying you like the idea and you want free coins.

In other words, do something to merit the airdrop rather than coming with your hand out asking for coins.
chuckman

Activity: 229
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:35:25 PM

Good luck to you

Do you need a Chinese translation?
In China, there are a lot of encrypted money lovers.
Interesting. I like your values. Looking forward to take part of the airdrop if I pass the evaluation.  Grin

If you want to be a part of the airdrop please state more than just saying you like the idea and you want free coins.

In other words, do something to merit the airdrop rather than coming with your hand out asking for coins.
Of course, I can provide a Chinese translation if I need it, and I'm willing to pay for this project, not just active in this thread.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
1van888

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:13:41 PM

Up to this point, my account to be uploaded to bitcointalks was for informational purposes only. this project is really worthy of attention. Honesty is what the blockage offers us. The market is not healthy. The principles that blockchain technology offers us are contrary to the current sytation. I want to be part of something meaningful, not instant profit. Unfortunately I'm not a developer, I'm not committed to English. But I am willing to learn to help me accomplish the change in the world. None of us does not know how it is right, nobody knows what will happen in the future, but together we can more than a single one of us. I want to offer assistance in the development of the project. This is how I see the future with the blockchain. Every human being has the right to invest his energy in what he believes. Positive feedback from the world is directly proportional to the utility that we give. In my environment there are a lot of talented people who are not familiar with the blockchain, I want everyone to have the opportunity to benefit from technology. I want to be part of a quality project that has healthy roots. I apologize for the mistakes, English is not my native language.
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:42:34 AM

I join your discord channel and follow Nevra on tweet. Not sure if I qualify for the airdrop.
If you need any translation into Chinese, please pm me
Deepiefface10

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:05:46 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 01:57:42 PM by Deepiefface10

Equality, freedom and trust, which were the bulk of the currency that shocked me and advocated freedom and trust when I first saw nevra (xev), but for the first time saw the concept of equality. Especially nevra which made the point of view
The nevra's egalitarian distribution is based on three qualities of equality, freedom and trust. Drop coins in the current ... an egalitarian approach to community and distribution in order to achieve the highest level of trust and practical user adoption. ' This is a rare great idea.
Equality is the hardest and hardest thing to get.
In order to promote fair and usable systems, there is a need for equality in encryption. The current financial system is dominated by some big players who abuse and manipulate those who rely on them. In encryption, we have the opportunity to develop a system that does not utilize the systems that most need it, and can evolve into a system that truly changes the world.

Freedom is important because it will lead to evolution. Once the public is aware of the possibility of encryption, they will have more and more access to it. If they have the freedom and freedom to use encryption in all walks of life, then the system Will grow stronger and make the world a better place.

Trust is the most important factor, crypto coins need this and prove it to be an honest and trustworthy system people can trust. It will get more used, but in order to be completely successful, the real coin of the same kind will be promoted in order to move the cryptosystem as a whole forward. Believe nevra successful

Because it fits my own values and I think it has the potential to help encrypt the world to its goals. I support its assessment system to verify the relevant personnel. I hope I will not be excluded, thanks to such a good team met nevra

█ BSHA3 █
Bitcoin Codebase Using SHA3-256 Algorithm
▬▬ The first sha3d crypto ▬▬
https://bsha3.com
mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:38:12 AM

I join your discord channel and follow Nevra on tweet. Not sure if I qualify for the airdrop.
If you need any translation into Chinese, please pm me

Someone has done this job
ponyongie

Activity: 174
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:45:29 AM

Up to this point, my account to be uploaded to bitcointalks was for informational purposes only. this project is really worthy of attention. Honesty is what the blockage offers us. The market is not healthy. The principles that blockchain technology offers us are contrary to the current sytation. I want to be part of something meaningful, not instant profit. Unfortunately I'm not a developer, I'm not committed to English. But I am willing to learn to help me accomplish the change in the world. None of us does not know how it is right, nobody knows what will happen in the future, but together we can more than a single one of us. I want to offer assistance in the development of the project. This is how I see the future with the blockchain. Every human being has the right to invest his energy in what he believes. Positive feedback from the world is directly proportional to the utility that we give. In my environment there are a lot of talented people who are not familiar with the blockchain, I want everyone to have the opportunity to benefit from technology. I want to be part of a quality project that has healthy roots. I apologize for the mistakes, English is not my native language.

A brand new account with just 1 activity. Why don't you just use your main account and don't try getting more than 1 stake, brother? Let's take a look at the purpose of the project. We are actually talking about equality.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Deepiefface10

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:54:08 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 04:07:02 AM by Deepiefface10

Equality, freedom and trust, which were the bulk of the currency that shocked me and advocated freedom and trust when I first saw nevra (xev), but for the first time saw the concept of equality. Especially nevra which made the point of view
The nevra's egalitarian distribution is based on three qualities of equality, freedom and trust. Drop coins in the current ... an egalitarian approach to community and distribution in order to achieve the highest level of trust and practical user adoption. ' This is a rare great idea.
Equality is the hardest and hardest thing to get.
In order to promote fair and usable systems, there is a need for equality in encryption. The current financial system is dominated by some big players who abuse and manipulate those who rely on them. In encryption, we have the opportunity to develop a system that does not utilize the systems that most need it, and can evolve into a system that truly changes the world.

Freedom is important because it will lead to evolution. Once the public is aware of the possibility of encryption, they will have more and more access to it. If they have the freedom and freedom to use encryption in all walks of life, then the system Will grow stronger and make the world a better place.

Trust is the most important factor, crypto coins need this and prove it to be an honest and trustworthy system people can trust. It will get more used, but in order to be completely successful, the real coin of the same kind will be promoted in order to move the cryptosystem as a whole forward. Believe nevra successful

Because it fits my own values and I think it has the potential to help encrypt the world to its goals. I support its assessment system to verify the relevant personnel. I hope I will not be excluded, thanks to such a good team met nevra

█ BSHA3 █
Bitcoin Codebase Using SHA3-256 Algorithm
▬▬ The first sha3d crypto ▬▬
https://bsha3.com
doctorlw1

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:10:47 AM
Merited by tk808 (1)

I've had increasing interest in airdropped coins as of late, and not because it means "free stuff."

Rather, it proves two things:

1) The foresight to see that a lot of coins doing ICO's are going to be wiped out in the next couple of years when the space starts to see regulation.

2) An obvious commitment by the devs toward a project they believe in. The risk for a scam or bailing on a project for a quick buck is significantly lessened.

Finally, I do believe it fosters a better developed community.

I don't believe I am above newbie status or however it works and would likely require being merited, but would love the chance to participate in this project if given the chance. Either way, good luck on this one.
runner-yc-0621

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:22:25 AM

Count me in please!

I am good at English and Chinese, with ten years of experience in software development. So the translation of technical papers is easy for me.

I am very interesting this project. Please give me a chance to become a Stakeholder, thank you!
cajuelan

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:45:57 AM

I keep an eye with this project, I just read and understand and I found it interesting. If I'm given a chance I can help to promote and spread the word about this project..

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Irenjosh

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:54:35 AM

Feels good to see a couple of my question answered during the Q/A session on discord. Thanks TK and I continuously hope for the best for Nevra.

cosmo coin // The First High ROI, Airdropped
Masternodes Coin With Smart Contract Integration (https://cosmoscoin.co/)
RTchuck

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:49:08 AM

I believe this will be a great project. Now that ICO has been overflowing, I believe it will be the beginning of a fair distribution.
Like the once NEM, FAC, and other projects, I believe it's going to be more outstanding.It's more fair for everyone, because of the artificial intervention

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:29:23 AM

Hi guys...always a pleasure to read this group in this ICO and Airdrop period....

Just an info dev...how many devs you think will have your group? Sure you won't be alone during the road...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
maracuja1

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

Hi guys,

Happy to announce I have finished the Spanish Ann translation:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3017011.0

Have a great Sunday!
saicoolguy

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:44:38 AM

cool project. all the best.
any senior can give me merit?
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:14:48 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 10:31:55 AM by testadimerlo

Hi all, is there not a Telegram chat? Enjoy your sunday. Ah, please a question: what does it mean "flagged"? Is it a negative rate?

Edit: I admit that I have only now found the time to read the whitepaper entirely. It's beautiful. I fully agree with the spirit with which it was written, I particularly like the idea of leaving out social networks as useless and inflated.
I hope to be among the first 1000 members but, even if it were not so, I will be happy to see a solid and fair community grow around this project.
beijihu

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:52:26 AM

Hey, guys, I just see any distribution of XEV, why don't we talk about his technology.
toka7776

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:12:34 AM

like community project count me in also. I can translate in 4 language  English Russian Turkish and Georgian. reserve for me Nevra
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: