Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:44:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated  (Read 11604 times)
sanada.motokage

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:17:47 AM

Why there is not any information about current airdrop? It seems a good project and I want to join.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moxl
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:09:43 PM

Hey, guys, I just see any distribution of XEV, why don't we talk about his technology.
Now just beginning, the main network is not on the line, is currently airdrop, please be patient and wait
guoqiang126

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:18:36 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

There are so many kinds of digital coin now. Many people have no idea that it may be impossible to really know whether this coin has a future. So people really care about the coin team. At least, people feel responsible for the team and have a clear planning goal. I suggest that there can be a column that can connect the community and team to interact, let people know the action of the team, and the team can also listen to our suggestions at any time to improve. In the underestimation of the market, the team can also encourage people to be confident in the project.
1van888

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:21:02 PM

Up to this point, my account to be uploaded to bitcointalks was for informational purposes only. this project is really worthy of attention. Honesty is what the blockage offers us. The market is not healthy. The principles that blockchain technology offers us are contrary to the current sytation. I want to be part of something meaningful, not instant profit. Unfortunately I'm not a developer, I'm not committed to English. But I am willing to learn to help me accomplish the change in the world. None of us does not know how it is right, nobody knows what will happen in the future, but together we can more than a single one of us. I want to offer assistance in the development of the project. This is how I see the future with the blockchain. Every human being has the right to invest his energy in what he believes. Positive feedback from the world is directly proportional to the utility that we give. In my environment there are a lot of talented people who are not familiar with the blockchain, I want everyone to have the opportunity to benefit from technology. I want to be part of a quality project that has healthy roots. I apologize for the mistakes, English is not my native language.

A brand new account with just 1 activity. Why don't you just use your main account and don't try getting more than 1 stake, brother? Let's take a look at the purpose of the project. We are actually talking about equality.

I do not quite understand what you mean. this is my primary account. up to this point, I just did not participate in discussions, just absorbed information. I like this project, so I decided to join it. what is the problem?
100wdxbb

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:26:28 PM

I have read the whitepaper on your website, and I think this is a very good projet, my suggest is promoting this project in China. Because Blockchain technology is very hot in China recently, and many large Internet companies in China are developing blockchain products. In addition, there are many investors in China. And I can also offer some help like writing or translating some Chinese article about XEV. Expect to be able to participate in airdrops. Smiley
ljm8888

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:30:33 PM

reserverd.
I will be waiting for airdrop !
marcus13

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:45:28 PM

Hi dev how to join article promotion?
Reserved
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

MIGHTYB

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:33:22 PM

I just stumble upon this project announcement today and for sure I missed some concrete discussions on discord. I’ve done some back reads here, dig some on whitepaper and just realized how good this project’s vision has in terms of your way of distribution. And saw how serious you are and your team to prosper a one transparent community-driven project, and yes it’s been a long time since NEM and I missed that.

I am very positive with your intentions here and I totally agree of you having a donation round or should allocate some at this early phase. I clearly saw that no matter how good a project is, sometimes its really hard to progress without funds. Smiley Looking at the list, 1000 stakes can be filled anytime soon, so goodluck and I’m looking forward to be a part of this for long term.

regards,
MB

Still here, always online and watching..
ingvarfervent

Activity: 826
Merit: 302

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:40:31 PM

cool project. all the best.
any senior can give me merit?

They can, but first you must do interesting post here about that project  Wink

Nevra - community coin, so spend some times and do smf. for us  Cool
suddenelk

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:50:27 PM

It's realy an interesting project.
I'm not fully newby in crypto, I have some experiance with crypto and want to expand it.
Also it's a good reason to get an account on the forum, before that I was just a reader)
lyfecoin

Activity: 198

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:14:00 PM

I'm not fully newby in crypto, I have some experiance with crypto and want to expand it.
Also it's a good reason to get an account on the forum, before that I was just a reader)

really ?
You have created brand new account today to make this first post.May be ,the reason why Nevra is following this unique distribution model
If you want experience with cryptos,you can start with bitcoin discussion topics
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:46:44 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 06:43:10 PM by tk808

really ?
You have created brand new account today to make this first post.May be ,the reason why Nevra is following this unique distribution model
If you want experience with cryptos,you can start with bitcoin discussion topics

During the Community filter round (2nd round) everyone will have a chance to critique all current stakeholders that are attempting to participate. For each account that is found beyond-doubt a puppet, that initial founder of said puppet, will be rewarded a bug-bounty type award.

Have no fear, we are going to work many many hours in making Nevra's distribution as legitimate as it can be.

Edit: I'll be posting a weekly update in few hours.
doctorlw1

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:06:46 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 09:31:21 PM by doctorlw1

Slightly off-topic, but just curious how does one earn merit in this thread?

edit: i have 1 merit! thanks for whoever did that
DCB

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:40:10 PM

Awesome project.
Best of luck to all team members.
babugi0070

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:41:08 PM

reserverd.
I will be waiting for airdrop !  Grin
mr angry

Activity: 298
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:47:49 PM

Week #2 Update:

...There's about 5% of the supply allocated to developers for Nevra, and may enter a donation round, in also which you be awarded with, only after we have a working test-net, will we seek any donations

Which coins will be donated during the donation round? Nevra itself? Bitcoin, ether?

Could you provide more information about how the donation round works?

Nem incentivized its devs by giving them extra stakes from the distribution, and I think the 5% of Nevra for the devs is a good incentive. Nevertheless including a donation round will attract the highest quality devs.
mr angry

Activity: 298
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:06:58 PM

...Edit: It's very easy to take people's money on BTT, but it's harder to actually deliver on words. I'm more concerned with delivering on what we are proposing with Nevra and getting the test-net, and eventual main-net up and running.

That's an honest strategy. There's been too many ICOs where the dev took the money and ran without developing anything. Not accepting donations without a working coin proves you are serious about the project.
DCB

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:09:46 PM

Excited to be a part of this! Waiting for the next event to start...
suddenelk

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:14:39 PM

really ?

Thank you for your kind advice. My experience is more in practice than in discussions. I did mine in practice Zcash, Nevra has a different approach and for me it will be a new experience - to participate in the Nevra community and run the node for the network. If I wanted to get more experience of the discussions, I would undoubtedly start with that about bitkoin)
jjloiceth

Activity: 79

ETN = Freedom

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:16:14 PM

Thanks TK,

I think I can speak on behalf of all of us when I say that we really appreciate how upfront and open to suggestions you've been since day 1.
From increasing the supply, to enrolling some of us to provide feedback, it's been amazing to see you drive Nevra, and if history repeats itself, I can only see success for this project.

Keep up the great work, and remember that you can count on us for spreading the word and helping out.
Loic

Week #2 Update:

It’s been a pretty mild week, we’ve accomplished several aspects for the initial push of Nevra onto the forums. To date, we have just about 300 Unique participants on our main ANN in under 2-weeks. These are not the conventional airdrop recipients, but individuals who have a greater understanding to how cryptos should be approached. Despite the appearance of being mild Airdrop, in terms of hype and social gathering, we are doing better than expected, in this current toxic environment on Bitcointalk.

What we’re working on currently:

•   Getting some new graphics to further enhance the appeal of Nevra
•   Actively recruiting developers discussing many aspects on Nevra’s mainnet technical outlines.
•   Promoting Nevra through other social media outlets, gathering more support and attention.
•   Talking to community members and taking feedback/criticisms’.

What we’ve done this week:

•   Updated information on Website/ANN
•   Q&A accomplished, quelled many questions/uneasiness
•   Outside BTT support: articles, other forums, sites and press releases will soon take hold
•   Outlined the basic technical frame for Nevra’s Mainnet (unreleased)
•   Gathering more outside support from more well-known individuals behind the scenes (will be detailed further)
•   Constructing the Nevra Filter-round paper, and how it will be conducted

Regarding Developers and Other individuals who want to be a part of Nevra.
I want to make it clear, that we are still seeking/actively looking for Developers who want to be a part of Nevra. Specifically experience with Java Blockchains, and JavaScript. If you're seriously want to be involve in a coin’s process, you will be heavily rewarded for your efforts. There's about 5% of the supply allocated to developers for Nevra, and may enter a donation round, in also which you be awarded with, only after we have a working test-net, will we seek any donations

Now's the time to become involved in this coin, because i assure everyone here, the only missing puzzle piece we need is some solid developers, and this coin will be launched with the most transparent, fair and have one of the most technically advanced infrastructure.
If you feel like you're qualified as a dev, or anything in general, just message me. I'm very responsive to everyone who wants to take this coin to the next levels.

Thank you,
T.k.

Kora •• Building financial system for everyone Presale February 2017
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: