Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:06:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated  (Read 11604 times)
Miloudi0912

Activity: 246
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:34:18 PM

Is there signature to make this project the most public in forum Cheesy

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miloudi0912

Activity: 246
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:44:01 PM

Is there signature to make this project the most public in forum Cheesy

Signature promotions for airdrops is just a form of marketing, which leads to mass spamming. I don't fully want to promote Nevra in that fashion, but i may create a basic signature for those who just want to show their support.

It's a tactic that works great for ICO's and businesses, but not airdrops. There's no monetary advantage to have a signature for an airdrop, unless again, you want to spam.
No, it's 100℅ for support(0000 airdrop)

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
lyfecoin

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:39:40 PM

I've only been in the crypto space for about a year now and spent far less time on community coins but the issue of equality and fairness comes up quite often in discussions and leads to heated arguments at times. The question that I've been personally tinkering about the most is that whether equality and fairness should be considered from a community perspective as a whole or the individuals that make up the community.

We all know that a whole is greater than its components but a circle is as strong as its weakest link. If coins/tokens get distributed equally among the participants and one of them decides to liquidate them right away, that impedes the project's long-term financial success. So, in essence, it is not fair to the other participants of the community, but fair for that person given the circumstances they may find themselves in.

In other words, I was wondering if the equality portion of the statement was contemplated to include any thoughts around considering the angle of hodler potential of the participants or whether it should be regarded in the most absolute sense where a participant's likely course of action after receiving the airdrop has no bearing on their eligibility.

The bigger point is that I've always wondered whether it's practically possible to convince everyone to hodl despite all the reasons to sell and whether this would result in greatness or catastrophe for that project.

Huh  Have you used Google Translator ?
otd3

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 01:33:14 AM

Because it is a Japanese, I use translation. I'm sorry.
The circulation of the principle of equality of Nevra is based on equality, freedom, three nature of the trust.

I support NEM. I want to support your project Grin
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:02:59 AM

Only Airdrop for translation?
Please provide more details/features about your coin

"NevraStake (NEV) is generated on NEM's blockchain, via multi-sig contracts on NANO wallet". I dont get it.
Lexxon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:16:33 AM

Edit: If we do end up having a donation round once the testnet releases, a part of those funds will be used into a buy-back of XEV on the markets. I didn't want to reveal this detail prior, but i don't really see a harm in explaining now.

So this is not a bad idea. I'm glad that you trust us and tell us about it. By this you show that the motto of the coin is not an empty phrase. In its own right, it can also give a good leap for further progress.

jerwinn6

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:00:41 AM

My friend found and showed this project to me. I think this project will very successfull with the efforts and great idea of developers and the team behind this.
I also like and appreciate the team unique distribution that needs an active community involvement. I know im not qualified because im only newbie rank here but i will continue to support this project because of unique idea. Best of luck team.
Rnd2012

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:34:39 AM

Dear, team the number of participants on our project Nevra increase well so we've to open other channels like telegram to attractive more people to achieve our projects equality, Freedom, Trust
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:40:49 AM

Can't wait to see my coins arriving... Love this project..

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
abdulmad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:54:26 AM

@Dev I understand that you wish true members to own and be part of the visionary project, I also understand that you wish to filter out members that are not real and who's only wish are to get the tokens and dump. Will you have any processes in place to verify the legitimacy of members who basically entered into this project ? like social media links or linkedin etc. Or will the entire process remain in the BCT domain?

We are well aware that one can purchase high level BCT accounts and this has been a thorn in many projects where posers act on illegitimate or farmed accounts. I know the community will have its time to help with this process and I do hope there will be mechanisms in place to eradicate these solicited accounts where genuine members can form or be part of this ambitious project.
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:09:50 AM

@Dev I understand that you wish true members to own and be part of the visionary project, I also understand that you wish to filter out members that are not real and who's only wish are to get the tokens and dump. Will you have any processes in place to verify the legitimacy of members who basically entered into this project ? like social media links or linkedin etc. Or will the entire process remain in the BCT domain?

We are well aware that one can purchase high level BCT accounts and this has been a thorn in many projects where posers act on illegitimate or farmed accounts. I know the community will have its time to help with this process and I do hope there will be mechanisms in place to eradicate these solicited accounts where genuine members can form or be part of this ambitious project.
As the introduction says "all users are subject to 3-rounds of puppet and fake account filtering."
So your worries do not matter, a bct account with high rankings must come with experience and visibility accumulated over time. It is easy to recognize the acc purchased and raised.
Nevra is a fairly balanced project with a lot of tilt toward the community, opinions of each are respected.
The top issue is that you have to be positive, and your actions must be useful, that's all.
InakyL

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:15:55 AM

As a liberal, I’ve always believed in the importance of equality and freedom in human society. Our pursue for them keeps getting stronger through all those unfair eras like slavery society and Middle Ages. Now crypto coins are like a beam of light that pieces through the dominant darkness of of flat money, enabling us, for the first time, to stand together against rulers and dictators and step into a new stage in human history where economic monopoly is no more. While trust, as the fundament of markets and trades, is so poorly endorsed in today’s markets, crypto coins appear to be a perfect solution to this situation.

Among all crypto coins that I know of, XEV fits my values the best. It mixes together equality, freedom, and trust, the three most wanted things deep down our hearts. I especially appreciate the sincereness and reliability of NEVRA team, as they decide to distribute this coin in the community without getting their own rewards or using ICO at this stage. Total amount of XEV is also small comparing to other coins, decreasing the possibility of overissue.

Besides, I work in media in China and am very familiar with business promoting and campaigns here. At the same time, being a fan of crypto coins, I have a solid understanding of the crypto coin market in China. I own and manage a couple of social network accounts that focus on information and news of crypto coin, with several thousands followers already. If NEVRA team decide to take a dip in the enormous Chinese market outside of bitcointalk, I would happily provide my share of help.

I’m also keen on translating your white paper into Chinese.

To sum up, I will keep my attention on this project and be ready to help. Also, I wish NEVRA team a bright future.
cryptoglenn

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:18:31 AM

Hi, Do you need Filipino Translation? If yes kindly reserved. Thank You

Looking For Legit Sigcamp
abdulmad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:48:28 AM

As the introduction says "all users are subject to 3-rounds of puppet and fake account filtering."
So your worries do not matter, a bct account with high rankings must come with experience and visibility accumulated over time. It is easy to recognize the acc purchased and raised.
Nevra is a fairly balanced project with a lot of tilt toward the community, opinions of each are respected.
The top issue is that you have to be positive, and your actions must be useful, that's all.

Hello to you too,  also quite bold of you to make such a statement "your worries don't matter" , be it as it may its understanding the process for all to understand, I guess we will just have to wait and see the implementation and execution thereof.
saliga75423

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:17:41 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 03:45:58 PM by saliga75423
Merited by taidulvseh78044 (1)

This is really exciting news. Before that, most of the airdrops had a range of conditions, even against the original intention of the anonymous currency and digital currency. Let a person feel reliable is, in this way can do without the interference of invasive, drop enough trust and transparency, I believe the potential recipient will be more willing to give priority to with his people to view Nevera potential recipient will hold currency for a long time, the stakeholders will be more willing to hold it for a long time. It also gives people confidence in nevra's team. And in this way, nevra will be able to slow down the pressure and develop better in a more regulated market in the future..

For twitter promotion and airdrop or ICO, many project ICO ads are running rampant and even misleading. I think it's really not a good way to promote project promotion in twitter. It is not polite to say that many of the current airdrop and ICO projects are aimed at making more money. however,it is not important for them to have a good experience in the process. It is a good choice not to focus on twitter to effectively filter out some of the malicious groups.

About advice, hope that the team must adhere to the beginner's mind, otherwise the user easy to confuse the project to the development of its application or COINS, can reduce the user's passion and enthusiasm, and even loss of active users. Because in our country, more and more regardless of the size of the company, are actively put money and effort, in order to take interest in the chain of blocks and digital currency areas, and want to put in real application. But for the time being, the vast majority of the technology is not devoted to real technology, mostly to profit. They just stay in the "dream of the user" and verbally commit to the user, then make something that looks great, and then start dropping it through the user's invitation. Most projects attract people's attention with the name of blockchain or digital coin, and the people are so confused by the huge amount of traffic that they are disappointed that they really want to touch. Even if there are a few good projects, it is difficult to get good development and common development partners.
I believe that if nevra can proceed smoothly with the abbreviation of the white paper, it will succeed.

About other things.In the recent,I've seen the nano wallet before,and I guess that's possible. Maybe we can create a wallet based on the nano, which is good for some troubles. The future block chain will become larger and larger, and becoming a node requires synchronization of huge data and network bandwidth. The limitation of the size of the block may be beneficial to the development of nevra.

For the offer, I'd like to suggest to obtain team specifically foothold, otherwise the user will be confused in the process of its application to the development of the project or currency heat, it can reduce the user's passion and enthusiasm, and even loss of active users. So it is also important to press the white paper.

In the end, I really appreciate this project because it is friendly to the new members. As a new member of BTT, I will be directly excluded if I follow the requirements of other projects. Nevra is recently I've seen a few, like a part of the mainstream currency has an outstanding team, a clear and meaningful, the white paper, can have a practical application, and even have infinite possibility of COINS, whether or not to be stakeholders, I will be long-term attention and support.
ponyongie

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:49:01 PM

Hi, Do you need Filipino Translation? If yes kindly reserved. Thank You

I already asked that to them but they are currently not need Filipino translation. We can help for now but spreading the news about NEVRA in social medias.  Smiley

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
jjloiceth

Activity: 79

ETN = Freedom

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:53:36 PM

TK, thanks for posting week 2 update. It's great to see that you and the team are making great headways.
The revamped site is starting to look better, still a working progress imho Smiley

Just wanted to do a quick update:

1) There's about 29 Days left to claim a NevraStake, the ability to be one of the 1000 stakeholders end March 31st.
1) We're still actively looking for 1 more blockchain dev, we've spoke to many, but we're looking for committed devs with some background experience at this point.

Thank you all for your wonderful comments and critiques of Nevra, i do take everything to heart.

Kora •• Building financial system for everyone Presale February 2017
akopjpuge

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:46:32 AM

This seems a good project, the details is well presented. I'm looking forward with this project.

Gonna add this to my list of promising project in crypto this year and gonna follow the thread discussions. I want to participate in airdrop too
thrax

Activity: 253
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:36:03 AM

1) We're still actively looking for 1 more blockchain dev, we've spoke to many, but we're looking for committed devs with some background experience at this point.

What are your requirements for a blockchain dev? Do you want someone who can create a whole new type of blockchain, or someone who can do the genesis block for an existing type of blockchain?

Are you going to be using NEMs blockchain design, or are you considering other designs? It's difficult to switch designs after the genesis block. Each time NXT made blockchain design enhancements it caused problems for users.
Deepiefface10

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:19:35 AM

I'm glad to see your update, and I'll keep a close eye on it.

Just wanted to do a quick update:

1) There's about 29 Days left to claim a NevraStake, the ability to be one of the 1000 stakeholders end March 31st.

Thank you all for your wonderful comments and critiques of Nevra, i do take everything to heart.

█ BSHA3 █
Bitcoin Codebase Using SHA3-256 Algorithm
▬▬ The first sha3d crypto ▬▬
https://bsha3.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: