Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:34:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated  (Read 11604 times)
WillingnessCrypto

Activity: 294
Merit: 38

Chinese and Japanese translator

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:40:21 AM

Come here again after several days. I am so happy that the project has drew so much attention and active argue  here. I noticed that the Japanese translation spot is still available, that I would like to reserve that. I said I have interest to help translate before. Now I would like to reserve.

Here is the post before. You can confirm it. Thanks!

I don’t have many years’ experience in the crypto currency world. I started to know bitcoin two years ago, and tried to invest some real money in it and trade for a while. But at that time, I didnt realized the true value of the invisible currency holds, so later I quit for several months and focus on the real stocks which has less risk. More than one year later, I got overwhelmed again by the increase of bitcoin and all the crypto currency markets, then I realized the coins contains countless potential of future not just money which can be assured. So I joined again till now!

Not too much experience, but I am clear aware of some important thing same as the concept of yours: community matters too much . I saw too many coins succeed backed on by the big community. The loyal community always support the project expecially when project goes down for some time. In the cruel crypto world, any project can be crushed to nothing. Community stands, the project stands.

I live in Japan, I can help to translate the document or Ann to Japanese. I just hope I can be part of this project. I know this holds big things.

chuckman

Activity: 229
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:23:26 AM

liberty, equality and trust.
I really like the community projects too, as it helps increasing the value and the retention of the coin.
I am sure egalitarian distribution is a key of success for any coin.You annonce convincingly  that Nevra will allow this equitable distribution.
I think the project needs an official website telegram,Twitter ... more information about the spread of information a lot of projects are the main promotion business in Twitter and telegraph to be able to get a lot of attention
This project will be successful if all of us have a sense of community, a long-term mentality.
I wish you all the best.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
whisee

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:48:37 AM

I think NevraStake would be assigned to more people,  a little concentrated for 1000 users. The more people join the project, the better.
ji23189455

Activity: 274
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:50:13 AM

I am Looking at this post carefully. The rule is  very interesting. It can avoid robots in large part. I also want to participate in this project and become one member. Wish me good luck and wish this project better and better.
Fortunately, a few days ago I got a merit, I think I should meet the conditions.
RTchuck

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:51:44 AM

What Nevra are offering might be a mechanism of enabling a trust system for the distribution of your token, but what if this is only the start of an equitable trust system that can integrate in our daily lives with everything we could possibly interact with.
I want to be part of something meaningful, not instant profit. I want to offer assistance in the development of the project. This is how I see the future with the blockchain. 1000 users are too few, but the initial user is not too important for the development of the project. What's important is team effort and community help, just like the development of NEM to the present.
I will follow the development and help if you need to.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
phuongiuh

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:58:18 AM

liberty, equality and trust.
I really like the community projects too, as it helps increasing the value and the retention of the coin.
I am sure egalitarian distribution is a key of success for any coin.You annonce convincingly  that Nevra will allow this equitable distribution.
I think the project needs an official website telegram,Twitter ... more information about the spread of information a lot of projects are the main promotion business in Twitter and telegraph to be able to get a lot of attention
This project will be successful if all of us have a sense of community, a long-term mentality.
I wish you all the best.

I love ideas behind the NERVA project, from which this one has been developed till now. It looks like that Nerva has achieved lots of things after its first place (where its original ideas suddenly bulbed on in devs heads). Thanks for the amazing and potential Nevra project.
RTchuck

Activity: 215

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:09:51 AM

You need to get the advantages of SR members, And reply to suggestions and criticisms.XEV is encouraging original advice and criticism. Maybe you should explain your idea correctly.
I am Looking at this post carefully. The rule is  very interesting. It can avoid robots in large part. I also want to participate in this project and become one member. Wish me good luck and wish this project better and better.
Fortunately, a few days ago I got a merit, I think I should meet the conditions.

xiguadady

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:11:50 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 06:37:30 AM by xiguadady

To be sure, Nevra is trying to create a good community by using a powerful filter, which to some extent solves the problem of inequity. But this is usually also a loophole, for example, a person has two accounts.

According to historical experience, a currency with a good community is more likely to succeed relative to other currencies, which is reflected in many mainstream currencies.

XEV developers have great ideas and XEV has a very good future. blessing
ThemonkiiX

Activity: 233

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:13:11 AM

I think that the fairly distrubution is a good idea to ensure a totally decentralized coin. However, I come up with another question: what will happen when members of community have more or less the same rights, or in other word, same coins? If the coin is used as an indicator of the right, then no one will be willing to sell them and no one will be able to buy. These the mobility, exchanges will be quite weak, which may not be a good thing for a "new thing".

I hope you could have a deep consideration on the development of the coin and the community. Meanwhile, I would like to join you to be a member of this new Utopia.

atileture

Activity: 258
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:20:43 AM

Just wanted to do a quick update:

1) There's about 29 Days left to claim a NevraStake, the ability to be one of the 1000 stakeholders end March 31st.
1) We're still actively looking for 1 more blockchain dev, we've spoke to many, but we're looking for committed devs with some background experience at this point.

Thank you all for your wonderful comments and critiques of Nevra, i do take everything to heart.

The airdrop approach of Nevra is special and the fair distribution is a good idea to avoid malicious manipulation of the online exchange, which makes sense for building a quality community. Unfortunately I am not a developer, but I can provide design services for Nevra, I hope I can join NevraStake.
wang3037511353

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:48:16 AM

Long time no see so interesting project, stereotyped signature and twittter and facebook  to make I feel tired, I love the sincerity of the development team, obviously the team let me shine at the moment, I would like to join you.
at last,good luck to Nevra!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
jjaces

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:02:38 AM

JR members need to get the strengths and identities of the SR members, and I think it's really helpful to exclude some of the unfair rules.
But there are many people who have multiple BTT accounts. If KYC is introduced, there are many problems, which do not help the anonymous currency. Manual intervention may be the best choice. I expect XEV to get a more equitable distribution.

I think that the fairly distrubution is a good idea to ensure a totally decentralized coin. However, I come up with another question: what will happen when members of community have more or less the same rights, or in other word, same coins? If the coin is used as an indicator of the right, then no one will be willing to sell them and no one will be able to buy. These the mobility, exchanges will be quite weak, which may not be a good thing for a "new thing".

I hope you could have a deep consideration on the development of the coin and the community. Meanwhile, I would like to join you to be a member of this new Utopia.

SKMoon

Activity: 181
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:49:04 AM

Although the rules are weird, but really fair, so many people really want to join in, but also to ensure the quality of people who get, I hope this project to be Equality, Freedom, Trust, Do not forget the original intention.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 12:51:59 PM

Although the rules are weird, but really fair, so many people really want to join in, but also to ensure the quality of people who get, I hope this project to be Equality, Freedom, Trust, Do not forget the original intention.

The rules are very simple and its a unique way of airdrop distributions. the only cons in this method are tons of newbies that will surely flood this thread with non-sense just to get the airdrop.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:49:03 PM

egalitarian - relating to or believing in the principle that all people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities.

with this in mind, I believe you should open the distribution to everyone. I know rules are rules and you have your own criteria but don't you think the chance for this token to be better and community bigger if you will open this to everyone as you can also gain some good insight and point of view from newbies not only from veterans in this forum ( I highly respect them and I know they work hard to get their badge and rank).
Also how about you split the token?  The bigger the community, the better it's chance to survived and be use and adopt by many.

How about I share one best example of a token that was airdrop to all tweeter follower. This token is using Wave platform. Mind you, no criteria, they just airdrop to anyone who likes and giving a weekly contest to tags friends to get token...again to special criteria. The token was distributed to everyone. Now you can see the token in Dex(Wave trading platform) and doing pretty well. The team is working hard to make the market adopt the use of token and successful on it...soon to be listed in CMC. Now what is my point? It's the community that giving life to a project. The bigger the community, the chance for the project to succeed.

But then again I'm just a newbie and it's just my point of view.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
huangdz888

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:01:45 PM

Equality, freedom, trust, from these three points, let me very much like your approach. For everyone is equal. I'd love to be your supporter. I hope I can keep it! I will be very helpful and supportive to you, thank you for the opportunity.
Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:40:23 PM

The rules are very simple and its a unique way of airdrop distributions. the only cons in this method are tons of newbies that will surely flood this thread with non-sense just to get the airdrop.

i have seen  the OP ,really full of TEXT , actually i didnt know  the airdrop rules ,how to claim stake ,what should i do
Bitalex56

Activity: 184
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:44:59 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 03:00:39 PM by Bitalex56

I don't think so, the weak hands will always be , it's a question of price . The harder you get a coin, the more expensive it is for you .The main thing that the coins are not concentrated in the same hands . therefore, you need to check KYC .  It would be nice to encourage the holder of this coin at least for a short period of time until it becomes known NERVA .   (sorry for my English)
Henry412

Activity: 96
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:01:38 PM

As the distribution rules, I have a little suggestion.
 1.We can be divided into 10 round distribution,each allocation asked everyone to a publicity on Twitter or Facebook, it can expand the popularity of NEV.
 2.We can allocate NEV according to the length of the login time of the BTT forum, which can prevent the trumpet.

Aimee1993

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:22:10 PM

As the distribution rules, I have a little suggestion.
 1.We can be divided into 10 round distribution,each allocation asked everyone to a publicity on Twitter or Facebook, it can expand the popularity of NEV.
 2.We can allocate NEV according to the length of the login time of the BTT forum, which can prevent the trumpet.

1 . why only10 rount ,look like  DeepOnion in your signature ,maybe 40 round is comfortable
2 . i didn't know why
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: