Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:50:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated  (Read 11604 times)
xx63245613

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:29:33 PM

After seeing the monotonous airdrops,I'm very interested in this!
No longer an irresponsible, simple coin,but purposefully screening, responsible for the participants,really good.
But to be honest, you need a more detailed road map to let the community know the future development plan.

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akai

Activity: 365

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:31:40 PM

After XEM, is it own independent chain?I think the performance competition of the public block chain will explode in the future.  At this stage, the blockchain is increasingly congested. The main performance of XEV can consider the concurrency performance of the block.
steve321

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:33:06 PM

i am newbie ,this project just catch my eye ,i want to keep watching this project with telegram ,but i didn't find official telegram group ,can dev create one ?
SKMoon

Activity: 181
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:34:16 PM

As the distribution rules, I have a little suggestion.
 1.We can be divided into 10 round distribution,each allocation asked everyone to a publicity on Twitter or Facebook, it can expand the popularity of NEV.
 2.We can allocate NEV according to the length of the login time of the BTT forum, which can prevent the trumpet.

I agree with your suggestion 1, distribution more times, there will be more people join, so that more people hold, more people know this coin.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Coinky

Activity: 165
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:46:03 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 04:17:06 PM by Coinky

i am newbie ,this project just catch my eye ,i want to keep watching this project with telegram ,but i didn't find official telegram group ,can dev create one ?

May be you have forgot to switch your account   Wink

::::I DON'T WEAR ANY SIGNATURE:::
pokemoso

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:01:55 PM

I feel this Airdrop's method is very appropriate.
This method can easily eliminate gatherers and unauthorized BOT seeking Google Form.
I think that it is impossible to make a good community unless each is interested in the project and future development. Even if there is no specialized knowledge, feelings that I want to contribute are important Smiley
runner-yc-0621

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:21:28 PM

This is a talented announcement. I was attracted by the three qualities equality, freedom and trust.This is the core value of crpto currency. These three qualities will help Nevra establish itself early as a credible project. I also like the straight-up, decentralized and fair approach you've outlined in your white paper. It's also great to see a new coin coming out on the NEM platform.

I'll keep XEV on my watchlist and make promotion task for XEV.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:08:02 PM

As the distribution rules, I have a little suggestion.
 1.We can be divided into 10 round distribution,each allocation asked everyone to a publicity on Twitter or Facebook, it can expand the popularity of NEV.
 2.We can allocate NEV according to the length of the login time of the BTT forum, which can prevent the trumpet.

1) We will not be dividing the rounds into 10 rounds of distribution, the amount of work to filter that many puppet accounts would be extraordinary, and along with promotions via Twitter and Facebook. There would be a great boost in popularity, but at a heavy expense on the integrity of this entire coin. The principals of equality and egalitarianism would also be violated, why should individuals who promote on Twitter and Facebook be rewarded with a carrot on a stick for simply promoting the project; the DO approach of mass-marketing is short-sided, real tangible support will fail once the airdrops are over.

2) No allocation of Nevstakes will be given for login time on BTT fourms, even if that were so, there'd be no actual way of verifying login times in a legitimate fashion. We'd then be favoring those who've been on BTT for years, and all new-commers essentially get screwed.

Nevra is egalitarian, we aren't going to be favoring anyone based on any set of conditions. Within this framework, there will be those who seek to help the project, and will be awarded appropriately through the funds that are set-aside, not into the main distribution.

Most people have seen airdrops that require you to do a list of tasks and fake promotions, and almost all those airdrops end up as a failure. There's nothing that trumps a dedicated and willing community individuals and devs/creator behind a coin.

I really understand your goals, as one of the already known members on Deeponion project, i see that you are talking about a good point, other projects such as DO are helping their coin gain some value because of the domination tasks that i didn't ever got rewarded from or even tried to join them Smiley Being obliged to make something in order to earn something is really makes me in an unconfortable status!
Your ideas are brilliant, i'm with you and i'll help to make this project a successfull one, you and the members of Nevra team should work on the whitepaper update, the roadmap and other stuffs that would help in discussing and spreading the word about NEVRA Smiley
More members will gather, more peoples will know about NEVRA, it will bomb in the summer Smiley
Let's help on that, the final result must make us proud!
BeasleySavage

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:56:53 PM

egalitarian - relating to or believing in the principle that all people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities.

with this in mind, I believe you should open the distribution to everyone. I know rules are rules and you have your own criteria but don't you think the chance for this token to be better and community bigger if you will open this to everyone as you can also gain some good insight and point of view from newbies not only from veterans in this forum ( I highly respect them and I know they work hard to get their badge and rank). 

The Airdrop is open to everyone, all they have to do join in on the discussion. Newbies are just as welcome as Sr. Members to share opinions and suggestions. In the end everyone is getting the same stake, regardless of their membership level. Afaik requiring merit for newbies is just a way to reduce spam. All accounts will still need to go through the filter rounds.
FaucetKING

C U

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:31:49 PM

Just wrote a small article in my Medium blog, to make it somehow easy for you to understand the concept of Nevra
The link : https://medium.com/@FaucetKING/nevra-xex-more-than-a-usual-airdrop-c7f6c8bef1a0
Sorry if there's some mistakes, English isn't my native language Smiley , Good luck!
abdulmad

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:05:12 PM

What Nevra are offering might be a mechanism of enabling a trust system for the distribution of your token, but what if this is only the start of an equitable trust system that can integrate in our daily lives with everything we could possibly interact with.
I want to be part of something meaningful, not instant profit. I want to offer assistance in the development of the project. This is how I see the future with the blockchain. 1000 users are too few, but the initial user is not too important for the development of the project. What's important is team effort and community help, just like the development of NEM to the present.
I will follow the development and help if you need to.

Seriously dude ? why are you using part of my post in your opening post, word for word, this is exactly the type of stuff we trying to avoid but you blatantly just plagiarize, "trust" its second quality that this project represents but I doubt you even bothered reading the white paper. I also wont be surprised if your entire post is constructed using parts of other peoples posts.

I think well see many of these tricks as we go along.
FaucetKING

C U

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:37:01 PM

What Nevra are offering might be a mechanism of enabling a trust system for the distribution of your token, but what if this is only the start of an equitable trust system that can integrate in our daily lives with everything we could possibly interact with.
I want to be part of something meaningful, not instant profit. I want to offer assistance in the development of the project. This is how I see the future with the blockchain. 1000 users are too few, but the initial user is not too important for the development of the project. What's important is team effort and community help, just like the development of NEM to the present.
I will follow the development and help if you need to.

Seriously dude ? why are you using part of my post in your opening post, word for word, this is exactly the type of stuff we trying to avoid but you blatantly just plagiarize, "trust" its second quality that this project represents but I doubt you even bothered reading the white paper. I also wont be surprised if your entire post is constructed using parts of other peoples posts.

I think well see many of these tricks as we go along.

I felt shocked for a moment, the thread might get a lot of comments and replies from multiple accounts that belongs to the same person, this is against the rules as i have mentioned in my article on medium.
This is exactly what XEV is trying to do, preventing these cheaters from multiple applications and using farming accounts to abuse the distribution.
The team of Nevra should work hard to make it the most fair airdrop, i fully support them!
Hasingh79

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:59:16 PM

I only have been looking into ICO and airdrops from the start of the year (Polymath got me interested). This is first project I have come across which sounds like it will be worth investing time and effort in. I am not as knowledgeable as most on this board (my knowledge is severely lacking) but I would love to help in anyway I can with this project.
jdbao

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:30:41 AM

(1) NevraStake will be granted to all users who contribute to the discussion with a well-rounded thought process, essentially giving your opinion, thoughts, concerns, criticism in a single post, you will be granted a stakeholder status.
(2) In accordance with new-account merit restrictions, all users are subjected to 3-rounds of puppet and fake account filtering.

I think these two points are the tone of the whole project and also the two most important points in this project.
The first point guarantees the thread and community activity.
The second point guarantees the quality of the participants.
The two together, will form a terrible force will continue to promote the project to move forward.
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:12:54 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 01:53:28 AM by greentea
Merited by xiangbobotadie (1)

Great to see another distribution following NEM!

That being said, will there be a 'window' for converting stakes to XEV or will it be indefinite?  

Somewhat of a thorn in XEM's side, as after X number of months it was no longer allowed to convert stakes for XEM.  
Of course, as price rose those who forgot wanted to claim years later.  Not being able to caused lots of noise ...

They even wrote a blog post about it here:
https://forum.nem.io/t/not-claiming-nemstake-why-it-is-no-longer-possible-and-the-history-of-the-process/2859

Best of luck, hope you reach 1000.  Count me in Smiley

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
niuniu2017

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:44:42 AM

Sorry, there is not any suggestion at this moment, because I think the digital currencies are now similar, with no intention. But I sincerely want to join.
xiangbobotadie

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:23:39 AM

I am a member of China. I see that the promotion in China is far from busy. The main reason is that people only see air drops. Only the free coins ... no Chinese white paper we can't understand the project effectively.The Chinese section needs, the Chinese version of the white paper regret is that I can not translate hope that someone can translate.
xiangbobotadie

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:28:24 AM

If Chinese member is interested, you can browse my translation version of this ANN.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3032134
(感兴趣的中国同胞可以浏览我的翻译贴。 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3032134 )
[/qu
Thank you for your translation. It would be best if you could translate the white paper.
dumh

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:31:57 AM

I read ANN and whitepaper, I have some questions.
1. Total supply is 125,000,000 in ANN and 1,250,000 in whitepaper, Which one is correct? or whitepaper is not update?
2. What's the consensus algorithm of XEV?

There no more technical information in whitepager, I think it can helper us to understand this project. is have a plan to add it?

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
xiangbobotadie

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:32:58 AM

Great to see another distribution following NEM!

That being said, will there be a 'window' for converting stakes to XEV or will it be indefinite?  

Somewhat of a thorn in XEM's side, as after X number of months it was no longer allowed to convert stakes for XEM.  
Of course, as price rose those who forgot wanted to claim years later.  Not being able to caused lots of noise ...

They even wrote a blog post about it here:
https://forum.nem.io/t/not-claiming-nemstake-why-it-is-no-longer-possible-and-the-history-of-the-process/2859

Best of luck, hope you reach 1000.  Count me in Smiley

Hey, you, you're doing great. I want to give you a good point.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: