Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated  (Read 11604 times)
Fomalhaut

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:19:46 PM

i think will be a great project!! i want to be a stakeholder
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lexxon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:15:27 PM

I saw a lot of people saying about open to more people, and i think is a good idea. But we can design levels for who want to participate. For exemple, the first 1000 receive a Gold Status, and the next 1000 or 5000 receive a Silver Status, when the comunity grow enough, it's possible to increase to number of the Gold Status Members. A vote system can decide who deserve to rank up.

So that's how you understand the word "equality". I think a bad idea is to divide the community into castes.

fengli412

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:17:42 PM

I have read the white paper of this project,I haven't seen anything about technology,so I don't know what this project is to do.
I have several directions:smart contracts 、TOR、State channel and Turing Complete

SKMoon

Activity: 181
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:28:57 PM

I have read the white paper of this project,I haven't seen anything about technology,so I don't know what this project is to do.
I have several directions:smart contracts 、TOR、State channel and Turing Complete
I think the wallet is ready for basic, and then slowly propaganda, on the basis of some users, do some unique features, so as to behave differently, in order to allow yourself to pay more attention.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:48:14 PM

I saw a lot of people saying about open to more people, and i think is a good idea. But we can design levels for who want to participate. For exemple, the first 1000 receive a Gold Status, and the next 1000 or 5000 receive a Silver Status, when the comunity grow enough, it's possible to increase to number of the Gold Status Members. A vote system can decide who deserve to rank up.

NEM had one of the best distribution plans, and in the end after socks/non-claimed were removed ended with roughly ~1500.

So to get 1000 legit members would be awesome & a nice win.

The best thing about this method is when it lists on any exchange it will trade low for awhile, many will dump, and there will be ample time
for anyone to buy in at the ground floor.  NEM about 8 months after it listed traded for ~25 sats, the rest is history!

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:48:27 PM

To get 1000 real member is already a super goal. Removing all the fake accounts, I don't think there are really more
genmauer

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:54:48 PM

So that's how you understand the word "equality". I think a bad idea is to divide the community into castes.

No, my idea is open for more people, not for only 1000. The "castes" idea is to reward who stay with the project from beginning, and open more slots to future members.
If only 1000 we have a centralized coin.
gratiolex

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:23:02 PM

No, my idea is open for more people, not for only 1000. The "castes" idea is to reward who stay with the project from beginning, and open more slots to future members.
And from which number you will consider the coin decentralized? From 2000? 5000?
It is the feeling that you understand the meaning of the word "decentralized currency" in another way. In a crypto community, this is any currency that does not have a beneficiary fully managing the project. Not decentralized of the most popular coins is the Ripple, for example, which is owned by the same company and it is fully controlled.
In all other cases, the currency is decentralized, even if it is distributed among 10 strangers.
The number of coins is limited, so it is impossible to constantly distribute them with the arrival of new participants.
Why the project needs "castes" no one, except you, does not understand, judging from the responses.
What these "castes" will give both the project and the participants themselves? It is also not clear to me. I want to add that the "castes" idea is contrary to the meaning of the crypto community.
3meek

Activity: 2408
Merit: 673

God, save BTC!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:00:41 PM

I'd like to get your airdrop ... What should I do for this? If you have a signature that I could distribute it on the forum!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Coinky

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:15:04 PM

To get 1000 real member is already a super goal. Removing all the fake accounts, I don't think there are really more

I think to reach 1000 real members after final filtration  it is not easy task.I see in the current  over 65% of accounts are either newbies or flagged.

::::I DON'T WEAR ANY SIGNATURE:::
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:21:52 PM

I think to reach 1000 real members after final filtration  it is not easy task.I see in the current  over 65% of accounts are either newbies or flagged.
Totally true first time to see Nevra ANN , i think development team should consider more marketing campaigns around bitcointalk (signature campaign) and social media (FB,TW) . so i will take the chance to apply for nevra stake . thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
doctorlw1

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:33:44 PM

Unfortunately, the discussion on bitcointalk is pretty terrible, so high post counts are meaningless in my opinion. Pretty much the only need to comment on something is when you are forced to in order to participate in an airdrop or bounty. That's just the reality of it. Every "discussion" thread here rarely has insightful or meaningful comments. As such, it does not surprise me that many accounts will be newbies. There is very little incentive to post here. All that said, undoubtedly some of those who registered are absolutely trying to cheat the system with multiple accounts. But it sounds as if there will be vetting to ensure no one games the system which sounds good to me... though how exactly that will be achieved remains to be seen.
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:08:51 PM

Unfortunately, the discussion on bitcointalk is pretty terrible, so high post counts are meaningless in my opinion. Pretty much the only need to comment on something is when you are forced to in order to participate in an airdrop or bounty. That's just the reality of it. Every "discussion" thread here rarely has insightful or meaningful comments. As such, it does not surprise me that many accounts will be newbies. There is very little incentive to post here.

can you please name a forum or a website that is better that bitcointalk where this kind of project can be discuss? Coz I have check and researched and there's no better website to discuss crytptocurrency than bitcointalk. Here you can hear a real feedback, honest opinion and does not tolerate scam. No spam and no scammy advertisement.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
WalkerJose

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:06:27 AM

Hello, developer.

When do you upload the first code to Github?
YU-1

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:32:50 AM

Hello!
I am writing Japanese using Japanese and google Japanese translation!
Three are very important things to me for the first time I saw about Nevra, I felt sympathy for this and I wanted to cheer for the future expectation!
I have "NEM" and I want to support Nevra (XEV) in the same way!
Thank you for the wonderful offer!

I believe that when you can use Nevra around the world, it will lead to peace.
I support you, so please do your best!

From Japanese who love Nevra.
genmauer

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:39:49 AM

And from which number you will consider the coin decentralized? From 2000? 5000?
It is the feeling that you understand the meaning of the word "decentralized currency" in another way. In a crypto community, this is any currency that does not have a beneficiary fully managing the project. Not decentralized of the most popular coins is the Ripple, for example, which is owned by the same company and it is fully controlled.
In all other cases, the currency is decentralized, even if it is distributed among 10 strangers.
The number of coins is limited, so it is impossible to constantly distribute them with the arrival of new participants.
Why the project needs "castes" no one, except you, does not understand, judging from the responses.
What these "castes" will give both the project and the participants themselves? It is also not clear to me. I want to add that the "castes" idea is contrary to the meaning of the crypto community.

I get your point, i share my ideas only thinking in promotion.
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:45:33 AM

This seems like a promising idea.  With the recent crypto boom there has been a wave of people trying to cash in with pure trash flavor of the day short term gain projects that amount to nothing ultimately and waste everyone's time.  From what I've read so far this seems to be a commited long term solid project and that is always welcome.

The only criticsm I have is the one I ask of every new coin.  Why does this NEED to exist when are there are SO many cryptos already, what does it bring to the table versus all the others and how does it make crypto as a whole better?  This question isn't always answered though until later in the lifespan of a coin.  Whenever a dev can convince me of this that's when I get truely interested.

So far I am interested from the initial things I've seen.
kiragod995

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:41:31 AM

im waitting airdrop .. Smiley)
esprit577

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:49:00 AM

It seems that the Java language will become popular, and the SEM project is a pure jjava programming project that has run smoothly so far.Anyone who has a better Java engineer can be introduced to dev.
cryptoglenn

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:18:28 AM

Hi, your project seems interesting but I have read on your whitepaper that you dont have any plan to make a bounty. Is there any plan for the team to promote this project? and how will you convince people to invest in this project?

Looking For Legit Sigcamp
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: