Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:34:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated  (Read 11604 times)
abdulmad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:28:44 AM

We've recently put forward the idea of having community leaders on Discord and for the Nevra Project as a whole. We've had 4 indviduals who i feel have been involved in Nevra for a while, and been active here on this thread and discord.

Those indviduals are:
- Offthecuff
- FaucetKing
- Cynthia
- Ponyongie

They will be assiting us in further our goals and outreach, and engaging in all the discussions with you. For a greater transparency sake, here's the document that i've provided to each of them, that encompasses what a community leader does. In terms of a hierarchy, i've made it clear that they are just to engage the community and help promote Nevra to a wider audience.

Document for Community Leaders: Nevra_Community_Leader_Guideline.pdf

At this time the roles for these positions are temporarily closed, we appreciate everyone's interest on Discord in becoming a community leader.

That's a good choice, they'll make this project and community proud, good luck to you guys. I'm sure Nevra's community will grow substantially over time, having people promoting it will accelerate that process as the ideals of this project speak for themselves.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:29:53 AM

Nice project cant wait the form of airdrop and i hope theres a bounty too.
I doubt that there will be a bounty taking place with the airdrop. Also, you should express your thougts, not only a one line topic would help, try to make better quality posts to prevent your account from being flagged
hodacquoc

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:20:35 AM

Hi! Do you have any bounty and airdrop programs?
fet38

Activity: 41
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:56:43 PM

We've recently put forward the idea of having community leaders on Discord and for the Nevra Project as a whole. We've had 4 indviduals who i feel have been involved in Nevra for a while, and been active here on this thread and discord.

Those indviduals are:
- Offthecuff
- FaucetKing
- Cynthia
- Ponyongie

They will be assiting us in further our goals and outreach, and engaging in all the discussions with you. For a greater transparency sake, here's the document that i've provided to each of them, that encompasses what a community leader does. In terms of a hierarchy, i've made it clear that they are just to engage the community and help promote Nevra to a wider audience.

Document for Community Leaders: Nevra_Community_Leader_Guideline.pdf

At this time the roles for these positions are temporarily closed, we appreciate everyone's interest on Discord in becoming a community leader.

i want to Thank and congratulate the new leaders for the interest in becoming the right hand of Nevra ! to be involved is having responsibilities , and the success of the project depends on the participation and ability to assist the community, ""Every great crypto begins with the community"" , good luck for the future  Smiley

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
btcionchi

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:57:23 PM

Hello!
I'm very optimistic about XEV.
How can I get an air drop?
Are there any specific instructions?
I wish you good luck
Zeeks

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:46:45 PM

This is the first airdrop I encountered that I would like to join
More than half of them don't even have a whitepaper or they have a badly written one.

There is more effort being poured into the airdrop phase alone than some devs put in their entire project Grin
Keep up the great work dev and community leaders!
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:52:32 PM

More than half of them don't even have a whitepaper or they have a badly written one.

There is more effort being poured into the airdrop phase alone than some devs put in their entire project Grin

As a community leader, i want to thank you! That's how critism should be.
I want to inform all of you that i can see a pure spam on our thread, newbies and Jr. Members especially and every other member (inculding me) will pass through the 3 filtering process. Any member found using multiple accounts will opt out automatically, let's help make a good community, stop spamming please!
mdodong

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:21:51 PM

Unfortunately, the state of Bitcointalk has degraded, where "airdrop" is meaningless due to bad characters. Nevra will accomplish the goals, and we will succeed in bringing this coin to a broader audience, in a fairest and most transparent manner that has ever been accomplished on BTT in regard to airdrops.

This is an interesting project you got here. I agree that it is important to have a "fairer distribution" especially for airdrop coins. Historically this has never been achieved but we can only hope to get as fair a distribution we can. With my experience in Semux it is more important to have a solid project and a solid community rather than rush adoption before the product. So continue on the plan build, get qualified Devs, and engage the community at the same time and I have no doubt this project will really take off.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
mdodong

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:39:32 PM

When can we expect to see activity on your Github repository?

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
mdodong

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:13:17 PM

When can we expect to see activity on your Github repository?

In the process of recruiting developer's who are interested in moving forward. The first plan of action and comitt will occur when we have a working fork of NEM's blockchain up and running.

Development in regards to the technical roadmap (unreleased atm), will occur on a frequent basis, and i'll make all the implementations that we will be doing public at that time, along with the technical roadmap.

Thanks for the reply. I'll be looking forward to that. Code activity is one of the biggest confidence indicator for crypto project so it will be good to see code activity soon. Also having a code on GitHub will invite more contributors to the project.

wangoslain

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:22:13 AM

Equality, Freedom and Trust is great!
Waiting for the Airdrop.
mdodong

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:31:09 AM

Another question, why 1000 stakes only? I think it will be better to accommodate more if there are more people qualified to stake. Example, 1500 people post and take genuine interest in this project. Would it be better to have the total amount of airdrop be awarded to all 1500 qualified participants? This would lower the drop individually but will get bigger adoption as a whole.

WalkerJose

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:07:50 AM

> If your BTT is flagged on our spreadsheet, 
> it may be a mistake, due to suspicious postings, or posting with a brand new account.

Currently my account name is flagged.
Am I suspicious?
tutuvv

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:16:28 AM

After reading the introduction of your project, I found that you are really a team that wants to do things. Most of the projects are now airdropped via telegram. Although this type of viral communication can bring users, they can't keep users. Your way is also seen on a project. Their official website is uqn.io. They are also Spreading through the consensus value between users, they do not care about the short-term, and take time to do things and do things. I am a user from China. If your project needs a Chinese community, I would like to make a contribution to the project. Grin
boyman

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:31:04 AM

First of all, I think the rule revision is good news, but it will also bring more work to the development team. Just hope that the original intention is not to change, if you think I can help the community, then I'm happy to
cryptoglenn

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:37:34 AM

Hi I just want to ask some update with this project. Thanks

Looking For Legit Sigcamp
bitblasta

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:54:47 AM

Another question, why 1000 stakes only? I think it will be better to accommodate more if there are more people qualified to stake. Example, 1500 people post and take genuine interest in this project. Would it be better to have the total amount of airdrop be awarded to all 1500 qualified participants? This would lower the drop individually but will get bigger adoption as a whole.

Looking at current number of participants and fake/puppet flagged accounts. Its difficult to even reach 1000 'real' people at the moment. 1500 would take another few months.
cryptoRX

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:59:59 AM

Hi I just want to ask some update with this project. Thanks

You can check out the weekly updates on the medium account

https://medium.com/@XEV
mdodong

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:11:20 AM

> it may be a mistake, due to suspicious postings, or posting with a brand new account.

Am I suspicious?

Not necessarily suspicious but a New account. To be added if I'm not mistaken you need to have a +1 merit to your post to qualify.

cryptoRX

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:01:23 AM

Am I suspicious?

Not necessarily suspicious but a New account. To be added if I'm not mistaken you need to have a +1 merit to your post to qualify.

The merit requirement was done away with.

Most of them are flagged because the posts do not show any consideration. Basically, it means their post doesn't show that they actually know what the project is about or what the airdrop is like. Of course, spammers and puppets have been similarly flagged.

If they posted something very general like "I like your distribution. I hope your project will succeed." etc which could be copied paste onto any thread and not look out of place, they get flagged.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: