Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:29:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated  (Read 11604 times)
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:10:17 AM

> If your BTT is flagged on our spreadsheet, 
> it may be a mistake, due to suspicious postings, or posting with a brand new account.

Currently my account name is flagged.
Am I suspicious?

Not necessarily suspicious but a New account. To be added if I'm not mistaken you need to have a +1 merit to your post to qualify.

The merit requirement was done away with.

Most of them are flagged because the posts do not show any consideration. Basically, it means their post doesn't show that they actually know what the project is about or what the airdrop is like. Of course, spammers and puppets have been similarly flagged.

If they posted something very general like "I like your distribution. I hope your project will succeed." etc which could be copied paste onto any thread and not look out of place, they get flagged.

This project should be supported only for the effort and time that is dedicated to doing something serious. Have a nice week end.
ponyongie

Activity: 174
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:42:13 AM

Hi I just want to ask some update with this project. Thanks

As of now, we just announced our official NevraStake Address: NAO57OAPFE3LFZSLVDNXPMI4IYRSYEXE3ASO2F6M
It is in the NEM Blockchain Explorer. There was 1250 NEV's created, where each NEV represents 100,000 (XEV) coins, once the mainnet goes live. Keep following us and join our discussion for more update. If you haven't join in our Discord group, you can do so. All of you are so much welcome. Smiley

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
summerblock

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:57:17 AM

As of now, we just announced our official NevraStake Address: NAO57OAPFE3LFZSLVDNXPMI4IYRSYEXE3ASO2F6M
It is in the NEM Blockchain Explorer. There was 1250 NEV's created, where each NEV represents 100,000 (XEV) coins, once the mainnet goes live. Keep following us and join our discussion for more update. If you haven't join in our Discord group, you can do so. All of you are so much welcome. Smiley

Nice to see Nevra is moving on nicely, I found the address details in the explorer.

I presume a mosaic is an asset in NEM, right?
Robinhood.hf

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:13:05 AM

Very well designed and elaborate thread. I am a person who believes in quality over quantity and I think you guys are all about quality too. I commend your efforts in maintaining the standards that other fail to pay attention to, let alone achieve it. Will be following you guys from now on.  Cool
cajuelan

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:35:56 AM

Thanks to this update sir!i'm looking forward to this more!Keep up guys!

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
nonehat

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:37:31 AM

Just wondering what problems the coin want to solve, only make a new distribution way?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
waqarkahloon

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:49:49 AM

It means everybody need NEM wallet to get this airdrop coins as this is on NEM smart contract blockchain as like ER20 of ethereum. Well how to give your wallet address to recieve airdrop

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:42:02 AM

It means everybody need NEM wallet to get this airdrop coins as this is on NEM smart contract blockchain as like ER20 of ethereum. Well how to give your wallet address to recieve airdrop
I am not sure but, the NEV Stakes are just the stakes, they wont be added to any exchanger and they won't be traded.
A swap or call it whatever you like, will occour and after the release of the Main net, the official wallet, Peoples and especially early adaptors and stakeholders could swap their NEV Stakes into NEVRA COINS (XEV).
Nevra isn't like erc20 Tokens, the XEV (the final result) is a Coin not a token in a smart contract blockchain.
And, yes, after the stakesheet gets ready (1March), Everybody included in the sheet should have a NEM Adress, You should keep the NEV stake until the release of the Main net, then a process of swap will occour, it's a bit early to discuss this but don't worry, hold your NEM Adress and protect it, you will get your coins sooner or later.
Good Luck!
bloodfeng

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:37:47 PM

I just read your whitepaper,  Screening candidates can select those who are truly helpful to the project.
I appreciate the dev and team for bringing in the concept of unique distribution model which involves active community involvement.I  would like to call  it as stakes distribution to stake holders/partners,rather than 'airdrop' to bounty hunters.
The members who are genuinely interested and who pass through the vetting process will be awarded 'stakes' ,will add pride of ownership for those who receive the coins and are likely to hold and support the project for a long time.
A strong community of the project means a real interest in his fate, and therefore a detailed study. Usually, those who simply participate wherever there is nothing to lose, getting their share quickly cash out and does not affect the development of the project as a whole. I'm here to show my support. At the same time, I suggest that we can initiate other promotional activities!
aotumank

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:47:57 PM

I agree, even if no airdrops forms and no bounties this project will continue to develop and with that many people will be interested to see what is Nevra all about and how to have this coin.
Nevra is trying to create a good community by applying strong filters. Shocked Shocked
Regarding the 125 mil supply, I voted yes on discord because I think it will be an incentive for new users, it's still a low total supply, if you compare it to the one of NEM, it's actually very low. I am most interested about developments in technology and how Nevra can bring something innovative to the table, that will require a strong team and a good amount of time to develop and test
I don't often use disharmony. If I follow this main line as the main source of information, can I?Looking forward to the unreleased technical details for the mainnet.
joosep

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:18:22 PM

I am also interested if I need some NEM coins in my NEM wallet for receivng and securing stake or is simply empty address enough?
suddenelk

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:18:29 PM

In NEM, the account associated with the super node must have a large amount, about $ 1,000,000 at the exchange rate to date. This is almost unrealistic for most. Is it possible in Nevra for a super node to set a lower threshold amount? As an option, it is possible to reduce the number of coins necessary for a super node with time, or with an increase in cost. This will allow more participants to participate in network support, which is in line with the principles of equity and fairness and will increase the number of nodes supporting the network.
3meek

Activity: 2422
Merit: 679

God, save BTC!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:04:37 PM

If the project is built on the blockchain of NEM, it will be an indispensable success! The NEM network has a small commission, and instant transfers... Forming a strong community will definitely lead to success! Some members of the forum from the Russian community are already talking about you!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
WalkerJose

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:11:17 AM

Not necessarily suspicious but a New account. To be added if I'm not mistaken you need to have a +1 merit to your post to qualify.

The merit requirement was done away with.

Most of them are flagged because the posts do not show any consideration. Basically, it means their post doesn't show that they actually know what the project is about or what the airdrop is like. Of course, spammers and puppets have been similarly flagged.

If they posted something very general like "I like your distribution. I hope your project will succeed." etc which could be copied paste onto any thread and not look out of place, they get flagged.

Thank you for your reply.
I was worried because I was not English native.
sorin90

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:31:17 AM

I am also interested if I need some NEM coins in my NEM wallet for receivng and securing stake or is simply empty address enough?

You will not need any NEM in your wallet to be sent a NevraStake

That's awesome. I like the fact that you look at it as a new independent coin. 100%

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
stevenwong2107

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:01:05 AM

before i reply, i learned the XEV, i found:
1.On Github web site without any avatar of XEV. can be more official?
2. White paper the logo and watermark is petals not XEV logo?  can be more official and professional on document?
3. The website team member information is very simple. i hope to learn more about the team member.
4. Both website, Btt or whitepaper, i can find most is how to Distribution, how to airdrop,but lack of  the technical and application. can be more depth learn of the project prospect and future?
Thank you

huangdz888

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:00:24 PM

You will not need any NEM in your wallet to be sent a NevraStake

Just wondering what problems the coin want to solve, only make a new distribution way?

When the distribution begins, after the 3 rounds of puppet removal, we'll have all stakeholders most likely put their address in the location field of their profile, or have them PM'd to me. Most likely we're just going to parse BTT.
I have been staring at it, which makes me uneasy!
btcionchi

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:34:39 PM

I am very happy that I can be a stakeholder, and I will promote XEV.
At the same time, I'm interested in how can I become a member of XEV
willowfoot

Activity: 332
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:46:58 PM

No ICO or crowdsale, just an airdrop,  Nice!

Looking over the stakeholderlist, at current rate there won't be near a 1,000. 

What will happen to leftover stakes of the original 1000.  Any final decision if they will be burned?
Sorry I looked but couldnt find this info if this was already stated.

Also, someone mentioned earlier about supernodes?  Will these be available for XEV?  Possibly unclaimed stakes could be put in a supernode program
to secure the network?

Since NEM is waiting on Catapult, will the fork include this as well?  Why not wait until catapult is released?

Thanks!

Deepiefface10

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:46:21 PM

We also see your update, xev's orderly conduct, let us see your hard work and efforts, which gives us a lot of confidence. As leaders and investors, you are the best. I believe you can accomplish this great feat.
I hope to see the technical announcement as soon as possibleI hope to see the technical 。

Week 4 Update

As expected, like any airdrop, there is a drop-off in participation in becoming a stakeholder this week. We are nearing the end of the distribution, with just 18 Days remaining to claim a stake.

There have been many questions in regards to the technical framework in which Nevra’s going to achieve, and all I can say is, that beginning to fork NEM is the number 1 priority for now. Once that’s complete, you can expect all the blockchain features that the development team of NEM has accomplished to be incorporated into Nevra.

We will continue forward with all our effort, and we suspect that the discussion behind Nevra, and further appeal will reach new-heights once our developers are announced (pretty soon) and when we begin the stakeholder filter rounds, which will involve input from the community.

What’s been accomplished this week:

• Negotiations with many developers and furthering the discussion on how Nevra’s mainnet will look and feel. When the time is right, we’ll announce who will behind Nevra and what ultimately the technical goals are. Along with this, we’ll release our technical roadmap, along with our Whitepaper 2.0
• 4 Community leaders have been promoted to further involve the community to a greater extent (in their respective languages and English). There responsibilities were outlined in a document released earlier this week:
• NevraStake Contract address/asset was created. A total of 1250 NEV’s were created, and each NEV will hold the weight of 100,000 (XEV).
• Discussions with potential partners and promoters for Nevra, along with discussing a comprehensive marketing plan, when the distribution is complete
• The stakeholder filter list (guideline) is complete, and will be launched at the end of this week, to give the community some insight on how we are going to filter accounts
• Our re-designed (graphical) ANN is on the way, stay-tuned, it should be completed later this week or the next.

I will conclude by thanking everyone who’s been involved in Nevra’s community, on discord, on twitter or etc, you are ultimately who this coin is created for, and the Nevra team will continue to move forward with our plan of action at a rapid rate.

Thank you,
T.k.

█ BSHA3 █
Bitcoin Codebase Using SHA3-256 Algorithm
▬▬ The first sha3d crypto ▬▬
https://bsha3.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: