Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:22:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people have btc?  (Read 3963 times)
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:20:14 PM

I think it's way pretty difficulty to tell how many users of bitcoin, since there are various bitcoin wallet provider, and some are not even known. I think if all of the bitcoin wallet providers can be compiled worldwide, this should give us a rough estimate of bitcoin users, mind you, some may have multiple accounts for security, so at the end we will just get estimated values.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 03:35:41 PM

It is simply impossible to calculate all the IP addresses and therefore the number of people who own bitcoin.. Some people own huge amounts and some small shares of bitcoin and they are constantly moving, so it's just unrealistic.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Robbie2334

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:39:25 PM

Just to get an idea of how many people are using bitcoin.
:
almost everyone who actively uses the internet has btc,
because some people who are active on the internet use btc to supplement their income.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 04:43:52 PM

It is very difficult to determine this in numerical terms, but it is very clear that at the moment we hit the worldwide, it is very little. Although it seems to be too late for us, it is certain that the ones in this market will come to very good places in the future.
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:47:19 PM

There is no definite answer to that question. I think they need to conduct a survey to know how many people are using bitcoin around the world.
Surveys may be created, but Bitcoin owners will participate in the survey? Most people who own Bitcoin because of wanting to anonymously their property, so this is not possible, they will never participate in the survey.

MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:03:16 PM

Just like Dollar bitcoin is now international currency so we can not specify this to any group and people have bitcoin and they are good in this market because they can try to recover the whole market while the new users use this for short time so then they can not grow up and those who have bitcoin they are the big profitable people in the world of modern era

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
sikkan

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:35:18 PM

Hardly anyone would tell the exact number. You might look through some sites for the statistics on the number of BTC in one wallet but one person can have many of them.

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
     ▀▄▄▀         ▀▄▄▀              ▄▄
       █           ▐▌           ▄▄▄█  █
       █      ▄▄████████▄▄    ▄█▀   ▀▀
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
 ▄▄    ▐█████▌   ▄████▄▄████████▌    ▄▄
█  █▄▄▄███████▄     ▀▀███████████▄▄▄█  █
 ▀▀    ██████████▄▄     ▀████████    ▀▀
       ▐███████▀▀████▀   ▐██████▌
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█
        ▄█▀   ▀▀████████▀▀      █
       █▀          ▐▌           █
       █            ▀▀▀█        █
      ▄▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▄     ▄▀▀▄
      ▀▄▄▀            ▀▄▄▀     ▀▄▄▀

SOVREN

Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets      Current STO Sale Price
          Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.   ─────────────────────        1 SVRN = $1.00

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:04:21 PM

In my opinion, it is very difficult for us Bitcoin users to be able to predict in detail how many Bitcoin users today, but I am sure the number will increase as each country legalizes this digital currency technology so that people's interest will be higher to adopt Bitcoin.
Stargazing

Activity: 130
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:00:55 PM

Wow, this is really interesting. I think more than 500 thousand people. May be more.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:06:35 PM

Quite a lot if people are in possession of Bitcoin irrespective of the quality and only a few, mostly referred to as Whales, possess quite a lot of Bitcoin.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:22:38 AM

I guess it will be thousands of people. Not yet millions because some people are aware about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies but they don't plan to be involved in it or use it because they are scared that it is only a scam.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:22:29 PM

its so many people are having bitcoin because they believe that bitcoin is so great for them, and as for me bitcoin is good to be our investment because someday it will help us to our future and i believe that soon we'll be wealth
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:25:39 PM

I can't find out for sure how many are using bitcoin, but at least many people want bitcoin to grow big.
Many have bitcoin to be held in the long term and many use bitcoin to trade.
I don't know about this, but at least there are many people using and running bitcoin at the moment I think more than 1000 people in the world are running their lives with bitcoin
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:29:32 PM

The amount of people that actually own btc is still a very small percentage.  I still consider this the early adopter phase.  I'm the only one in my entire family and group of friends that even owns cryptocurrency.  I know a lot of people think it's too late to invest in bitcoin but we still have a lot of room to grow.
MTNAX

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:13:35 PM

I think there are many people who already know and use bitcoin. There are also things that depend on bitcoin income, bitcoin has become famous in many countries so many people from around the world are interested in using it.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:21:25 PM
Merited by Erdogan (1)

There is a difference between those people who know about the existence of Bitcoin, those who own it and those who use it.
I think that no one can give a number, but when it comes to the percentage share in the whole population, it is less than 1% of people who use Bitcoin, maybe even less than 0.05% of whole population.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:32:42 PM

I think there are many people who already know and use bitcoin. There are also things that depend on bitcoin income, bitcoin has become famous in many countries so many people from around the world are interested in using it.

I think most of the people are selling there BTC right now because the value of like that we don't have any other choices to survive in this field that's why they are selling their investment like this so I think many people don't have Bitcoin investment right now.

dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:36:15 PM

Wow, the post was almost over 7 years and I had to say that the evolution of BTC from 2011 up to now is quite astonishing, and just to repost the link of the  status of BTC way back 2010, here it is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2346.0
I am quite astonished of how it evolved and I do wish that it grows more, I know that we are having a quite upsetting year end for BTC, but one thing I wish is that the price would at least go high before the year even ends.
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:39:21 PM

when viewed from the movement of bitcoin prices in some exchange trends the price of bitcoin continues to fall. in my opinion, the fewer people who hold bitcoin, most nowadays there are more who sell bitcoins that brands have. few people still hold bitcoin.
maryanlukuts

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:20:12 PM

Nobody can calculate it because there is no any method to calculate it. However, we can say this thing. Many people are using the BTC. We can see lots of BTC transactions are doing here. It means Many people are using the Bitcoin. However, if the governments are legalizing the Bitcoin to use as a currency, then all the people will use this.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: