Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:01:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people have btc?  (Read 3963 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:09:00 AM

I do think, that for now, as the years goes by from the current crypro currency community, there are lots of people now that are using Bitcoin. Honestly, I don't have the idea on the exact or even estimated count of the number of Bitcoin users. But all I know now is that there are lots of Bitcoin and crypto currency users as of now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:50:24 PM

I do not think anybody can guess about this. That's how many people have Bitcoin near. Because every day many people are joining Bitcoin. And earning money. So everyone can guess only.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:00:30 PM

At present only 5% population around the world might be holding bitcoin or own bitcoin. This is simply a big number compared to the past years. Because, right now more and more people getting into the cryptocurrency understanding the need of such a virtual currency and overcome the flaws happening through the centralized system.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:08:37 PM

Just to get an idea of how many people are using bitcoin.
I just found out last year what Bitcoin is. There few of us in my place and from the people I know that is knowledgeable about this technology. Through introducing Wallet like Coins.pH and Hodler wallet for more secure storage, it becomes easy for everyone I know how they will get involved with the community of Crypto. This only mean that Bitcoin is still not yet in the mainstream and onky few are really into it. Imagine if larger population will be involve, this woukd mean greater value in the future.
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:50:37 AM

it's hard to find out and there's no way we can figure out how some bitcoin people today are around the world that bitcoin is so prevalent and that many know it so much it can buy it.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:28:45 AM

it's hard to find out and there's no way we can figure out how some bitcoin people today are around the world that bitcoin is so prevalent and that many know it so much it can buy it.
of course people who buy and invest in bitcoin who have bitcoin, whether it's billions of people in this world or more we don't know for sure. everyone can buy it if they want to buy and have capital.
Rena5

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:16:39 AM

Its difficult to tell the exact totality of people who have bitcoin all over the world.Nowadays,bitcoin is being share easily so many get interested and likes to have bitcoin for investment or hold purposes.Also,some go as bounty hunters to earn bitcoin.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 06:23:09 AM

due to current investor confidence, everyone that earns a bitcoins sells it instantly

this is continueing bitcoins death spiral

wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:19:04 PM

we can not count how many people are with bitcoin because everyone who wants to invest in it can be important to earn a great deal and because bitcoin is so famous so more investors invest in it so we will not know how many have bitcoin today.

Right I agree in your opinion we don't know how many people using bitcoin all over the world all I know bitcoin is very popular and more people wanted to join here, cause bitcoin is famous and more investor's invest here and want to earn more profit. And it's hard to know the exact number on how many people invest in bitcoin. 
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:16:37 PM

Billion thousand have using bitcoin as trading, investing and many people use bitcoin as transaction payment, but a lot of people use bitcoin only as trading and investing, they will make bitcoin an asset for the future.
if asked how many people who have crypto or bitcoin are certainly a lot. because many people now invest in the world of bitcoin. but if you only join and don't know how to invest, you won't get bitcoin.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:21:59 PM

Billion thousand have using bitcoin as trading, investing and many people use bitcoin as transaction payment, but a lot of people use bitcoin only as trading and investing, they will make bitcoin an asset for the future.
in my opinion a lot but it's not easy to get and want to have bitcoin because now bitcoin is restricted and not many can have bitcoin and continue to benefit
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:02:36 PM

I don't have bitcoin yet but i wish I have some bitcoin, because I am planning to buy stuff for myself. I'm joining campaigns so that I can save bitcoin on my wallet.
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:09:44 PM

This is the question that only the team could identify the bitcoin users and those wallets that are holding for they have somehow some details on their database that could be breach out but of course it will be a violations especially if bitcoin now slowly partaking into its adaption and regulation to other countries around the world.

umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:02:02 PM

it is very difficult to see how many people have bitcoin but you can see it from the way the total supply is circulating so many have bitcoin, more than 15 million pieces of bitcoin are already owned by others.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Moshaid
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:05:01 PM

Millions of people and organization are into bitcoin or holding bitcoin.. People are starting to adopt into the bitcoin sector due to it's overall activities worldwide. So I think it's hard to tell how many people are holding btc. Just like you askin how many people are using a debit or credit card.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 08:12:10 PM

Well I do, and all my family members and friends have some pieces of bitcoin too, I do buy bitcoin every month end

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 11:02:43 PM

if you know how many people have bitcoin, I think most people certainly can't guess it. because the users of bitcoin have until now been difficult to see by us. therefore we will not be able to guess the number of bitcoin users.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:12:11 PM

I do think, that for now, as the years goes by from the current crypro currency community, there are lots of people now that are using Bitcoin. Honestly, I don't have the idea on the exact or even estimated count of the number of Bitcoin users. But all I know now is that there are lots of Bitcoin and crypto currency users as of now.

In fact, there are not so many owners of bitcoin. If you look at the total number of participants in this event, we can easily see that every day the owners are becoming less and less. Since many people lose private keys and the number of bitcoins simply decreases with progression.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:32:39 AM

why do you ask things like that? Bitcoin is a coin that has the highest selling price, bitcoin is also able to survive until now. I am sure there are many bitcoin users in various countries there. provided you know I also still have bitcoin.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:45:34 AM

In fact, there are not so many owners of bitcoin. If you look at the total number of participants in this event, we can easily see that every day the owners are becoming less and less. Since many people lose private keys and the number of bitcoins simply decreases with progression.

When bitcoin reaches the top, many hold bitcoin, but now many are losing because of the losses they experience. There is indeed an increase in bitcoin holders every year, and has a variety of periods that occur and this is true bitcoin holders still survive for their victory.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: