Last edit: April 08, 2019, 11:18:28 PM by MicroGuy

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2013, 08:44:06 PM

goldcoin  Grin ? man, you are dreaming. i guess goldcoin is a poor copy of litecoin ? Grin

you have to post it there also:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0

acoindr
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 08:47:04 PM

I would think Goldcoin needs to beat at least Feathercoin before claiming it can beat anything else... Undecided

Anyway, this propaganda belongs in the Alt-coin section.
Birdy

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 08:53:11 PM

brb making Platinumcoin and diamondcoin, they will be worth even more.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 08:54:22 PM

You'll need it to mine my Obsidiancoin.

BitCoiner2012

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 08:54:53 PM

Hah.

BTC Long.
Birdy

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 08:55:21 PM

No, it's only aviable if you bring water to lava, and I have hardcore mode enabled. No respawn :/
Birdy

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 08:57:22 PM

goldcoin  Grin ? man, you are dreaming. i guess goldcoin is a poor copy of litecoin ? Grin

Umm.. we might have had a rocky beginning but our new development team is on the cutting edge.

Hurting themselves with cutting edges isn't going to help.
Tell them they don't have to get all emo about this.
flagel8

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 08:57:54 PM

What about Strangemattercoin and Neutroniumcoin? Of course, only Kryptonians can spend these...
Birdy

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 08:59:22 PM

What about Strangemattercoin and Neutroniumcoin? Of course, only Kryptonians can spend these...

Oh lol, there it is already: http://geekologie.com/2013/09/10/canadian-superman-coins-1.jpg

Also:
Antimattercoin, if it collides with a normal coin both will vanish leaving only energy.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 09:07:25 PM

Antimattercoin, if it collides with a normal coin both will vanish leaving only energy.

Antimattercoin with an estimated mining cost of $62 trillion per gram is obviously going to be top dog although that whole if it collides with normal coins you lose both makes me think CaliforniumCoin is where the smart money is at.  Produced only in microgram "blocks" and requiring a nuclear reactor to mine it has a scarcity that is about 1 million times that of Gold.  Makes GoldCoin look like dirtcoin.  However I will offer all GoldCoin owners the chance to upgrade to CaliforniumCoin at a introductory exchange rate of 200,000 GLD for 1 CFC.

Wallets are going to be tough though.  It takes this 50 ton container to safely transport 1 gram of Cf 252.  Some might not like that it has built in demurage which is unavoidable due to the laws of physics.  You lose half your coins every 2.645 years.  On a related note the idea that a coin will be successful based on its name makes me concerned about the OP level of critical thinking. 
mmitech
Legendary

Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 09:11:54 PM

what is this guy smoking? take your scam coin back to the alt-coin sub forum.
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 09:50:12 PM

On a related note the idea that a coin will be successful based on its name makes me concerned about the OP level of critical thinking.  

That's the entire point.

The vast majority of consumers don't make decisions based on critical thinking. It they did, they never would have continued using Windows 3.1 for Workgroups. The average consumer (aka human) makes buying decisions almost entirely from the perspective of the subconscious. This is a concept well known in the marketing world.

And the word "Gold" is embedded in the subconscious of every living human being as a concept/thought meaning value and wealth.  

How many Goldcoins do you have ? answer this question honestly

edit: and how much is the network hash-rate of Goldcoin, I remember a couple of months ago when you were paying miners with 5mh/s to mine it just to get to the block where you had a hard fork.... man you had forked this coin so many times that no one would trust it ever.

payb.tc

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 09:58:14 PM

And the word "Gold" is embedded in the subconscious of every living human being as a concept/thought meaning value and wealth.  

and people like you are dismantling that concept one step at a time with crap like 'goldcoin'

eventually the word 'gold' will be embedded in the subconscious of every living human being as a concept meaning marketing bs
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 09:58:51 PM

you simply changed everything and the most important thing (block reward), and you try to convince new comers to buy into your coin in every possible way, and your argument is that the coin name has Gold in it, this is why people have to invest ? this is why it will over take Bitcoin and Litecoin ?

even you are stupid or this is the pure definition of ponzi-scheme and scam, you should be ashamed.
kriwest

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 10:23:31 PM

even you are stupid or this is the pure definition of ponzi-scheme and scam, you should be ashamed.

His youtube video has manipulator written all over it. Using words that intend to make people feel special, like they've been given a second chance if they missed the Bitcoin train etc. So extremely transparent, other than for old people that buy "As seen on TV" infomercial products.
Hydroponica

Activity: 182

fml

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 10:24:37 PM

You should probably work on being more valuable than Litecoin first Roll Eyes

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2013, 10:29:51 PM

Most delusional people on the forum list has now changed

1) MicroGuy
2) Vlad

Congratulations on passing Vlad up. We all thought it could never be done

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 11:58:57 PM

Most delusional people on the forum list has now changed

Dunno maybe he is right, maybe, just maybe his balls are made of cyrstal  Shocked
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 12:05:53 AM

you simply changed everything and the most important thing (block reward), and you try to convince new comers to buy into your coin in every possible way, and your argument is that the coin name has Gold in it, this is why people have to invest ? this is why it will over take Bitcoin and Litecoin ?

Yes. It's because of the name not because of anything that I have done.

There are a lot of really really smart people here mostly coders and techies looking at the forest and missing the trees. Yes, we need tight code and innovative ideas to have a stable currency and infrastructure. But in all truth the consumer does not care about any of these things. If it's cool and useful that is most important.

If the name is already ingrained in their DNA and it's cool and useful it becomes unstoppable.

The fact that you guys reduced the block reward by like 90% shows that it's just a money grab peep show at this point

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: