Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:09:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POSQ] 💥💥💥 Poseidon Quark 🚀 POS 3.0 🚀 Masternodes 🚀 Airdrop 💥💥💥  (Read 32953 times)
soixantedix

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:08:33 PM

imho posq is one of the most undervalued coins/Masternodes. One of the best devteam i have met. POSQ deserves more traction

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tenchi

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 02:05:59 PM

imho posq is one of the most undervalued coins/Masternodes. One of the best devteam i have met. POSQ deserves more traction
yeah price is pretty low at the moment. but now is a good time to buy and  get more masternodes up (or for staking)! Wink

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
DeezBTC

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:02:20 PM

Dev Team cool mofos  Cool

denyboy

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:52:57 PM

nice coin ...
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:59:43 PM

nice coin ...

BULLSHIT! THE DEV TEAM JUST DUMPED THIS COIN AND PULLED THE USUAL "ONE OF THE DEV DUMPED THE COIN AND WE DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT" COMMENT. ANY COMPLAINT ON THE DISCORD IS DEEMED AS FUD AND RESULTS IN AN INSTANT BAN COS THEY WANT YOU TO KEEP THE COMMENT PRODUCTIVE. FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT KNOW ME ON THIS THREAD, WHEN I SMELL A SCAM, I STICK TO IT, AND EXPOSE IT TILL THE END.

THIS FUCKERS CLAIM THAT THE DEV JUST UP AND LEFT EVERYTHING TO THEM COS HE WAS SORRY. THE GUY WHO WAS WILLING TO DUMP AND DESTROY EVERYTHING JUST SUDDENLY BECAME A GOOD GUY AND UP AND LEFT EVERYTHING TO THEM. SEEM LIKE ONE OF THOSE, LETS DUMP ON THIS IDIOTS, CALL IT COMMUNITY COIN, LET THEM BUILD IT BACK UP, SO WE CAN DUMP ON THEM ALL OVER AGAIN. WELL, I PLAN TO STAY ACTIVE ON THIS THREAD AND KEEP UNINFORMED POTENTIAL INVESTORS AWARE.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Alexi99

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Intelligence is POWER

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:05:19 AM

Let's sell all your coins and shut up and go away! OK? Grin

PoseidonDev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 266

https://posq.space

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:20:08 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 07:40:16 AM by PoseidonDev

nice coin ...

BULLSHIT! THE DEV TEAM JUST DUMPED THIS COIN AND PULLED THE USUAL "ONE OF THE DEV DUMPED THE COIN AND WE DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT" COMMENT. ANY COMPLAINT ON THE DISCORD IS DEEMED AS FUD AND RESULTS IN AN INSTANT BAN COS THEY WANT YOU TO KEEP THE COMMENT PRODUCTIVE. FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT KNOW ME ON THIS THREAD, WHEN I SMELL A SCAM, I STICK TO IT, AND EXPOSE IT TILL THE END.

THIS FUCKERS CLAIM THAT THE DEV JUST UP AND LEFT EVERYTHING TO THEM COS HE WAS SORRY. THE GUY WHO WAS WILLING TO DUMP AND DESTROY EVERYTHING JUST SUDDENLY BECAME A GOOD GUY AND UP AND LEFT EVERYTHING TO THEM. SEEM LIKE ONE OF THOSE, LETS DUMP ON THIS IDIOTS, CALL IT COMMUNITY COIN, LET THEM BUILD IT BACK UP, SO WE CAN DUMP ON THEM ALL OVER AGAIN. WELL, I PLAN TO STAY ACTIVE ON THIS THREAD AND KEEP UNINFORMED POTENTIAL INVESTORS AWARE.

Although we who remain respect your right to be angry, it solves nothing. The actions of one have definitely tarnished the image of POSQ a bit. Maybe you have some recommendations or would like to be  apart of the decision making for the future of POSQ? Maybe you have some marketing skills or web dev? Can you submit some pull requests to our source? We as a community will pull together and make POSQ shine, regardless of the few that are vocal with their anger over recent events or the one who decided stealing was worth it. The one thing myself personally finds solace in is that the ones that seem to be the loudest usually aren't going to contribute anyway so in this case you're just using bunch of CAPITAL LETTERS to really drive that point home.

The ones who remain are at least still true to the project. We are most definitely going to allow the community to have as much of a say as possible moving forward and we believe that is a good thing. If you do not want anything to do with the project than we who remain are truly sorry. Whether you want to believe it or not, you must remember, none who remain are the actual founder of the project. If you want a say or want to discuss your opinions or feelings in chat it is not discouraged. However, in chat we are not going to allow one consistently negative person to attempt to turn the rest of the community to FUD either. I believe their was only one person removed from chat but that was a long time coming anyway  ( which im assuming was you, literally all the time negative, *never* positive person)

Also, if you have a question about why the dude took the presale btc and donations etc, you can go talk to him yourself he's admitted to everything including admitting that he willingly gave us the domains and bct what was left of the dev coins, etc. he still runs MND, you already know his username....

POSQ Domains have been updated in ANN new urls below :
posq.io and poseidonchain.info now redirect to posq.space
Site - https://posq.space
explorer - https://posq.space:8080
Faucet - https://posq.space/faucet

znaneswar

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:29:20 AM

Interesting project. BCT Newbie can also participate for the Airdrop?
PoseidonDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:40:14 AM

Interesting project. BCT Newbie can also participate for the Airdrop?
sure, as of right now you can register with the bot in discord and receive 25 POSQ for having an address. you can get an address using any of our wallet options. We have a giveaway in discord as well which will have 3 winners later this week for 250 POSQ each and you can earn POSQ by referring more users or by being an active member in chat.
Discord : https://discord.gg/ypqsKvs
Wallet Downloads : https://posq.space/#downloads

You can also visit the faucet up to 8 times per day which is located at : https://posq.space/faucet

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:01:08 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 11:41:07 AM by Islapdonkey

nice coin ...

Although we who remain respect your right to be angry, it solves nothing. The actions of one have definitely tarnished the image of POSQ a bit. Maybe you have some recommendations or would like to be  apart of the decision making for the future of POSQ? Maybe you have some marketing skills or web dev? Can you submit some pull requests to our source? We as a community will pull together and make POSQ shine, regardless of the few that are vocal with their anger over recent events or the one who decided stealing was worth it. The one thing myself personally finds solace in is that the ones that seem to be the loudest usually aren't going to contribute anyway so in this case you're just using bunch of CAPITAL LETTERS to really drive that point home.

The ones who remain are at least still true to the project. We are most definitely going to allow the community to have as much of a say as possible moving forward and we believe that is a good thing. If you do not want anything to do with the project than we who remain are truly sorry. Whether you want to believe it or not, you must remember, none who remain are the actual founder of the project. If you want a say or want to discuss your opinions or feelings in chat it is not discouraged. However, in chat we are not going to allow one consistently negative person to attempt to turn the rest of the community to FUD either. I believe their was only one person removed from chat but that was a long time coming anyway  ( which im assuming was you, literally all the time negative, *never* positive person)

Also, if you have a question about why the dude took the presale btc and donations etc, you can go talk to him yourself he's admitted to everything including admitting that he willingly gave us the domains and bct what was left of the dev coins, etc. he still runs MND, you already know his username....

My chat history speaks for itself. The extent some have gone to discredit me just to be caught in a lie by the admin is well documented. Am not a newbie to exposing scams in this space neither am i a newbie on this forum. AM GONNA YELL IT AGAIN, A COMMON SCAM IN CRYPTO IS FOR A DEV TEAM TO DUMP ON THEIR COMMUNITY, CLAIM ALL THE FUNDS HAVE BEEN HANDED OVER TO OTHER INDIVIDUALS WHO WERE NAIVE ABOUT THE ACTION, CALL IT A COMMUNITY COIN AND WAIT FOR THE COMMUNITY TO BUILD IT UP SO THEY CAN DUMP ALL OVER THE SAME COMMUNITY AGAIN. Kinda hard to believe that the guy who was willing to dump all over the community, suddenly decided to be a nice guy and hand over everything including his remaining funds just to save a coin he obviously doesn't care about. And to make matter worse, this guys claim to have discovered this and sat on the info for approx two weeks without revealing it. It took one of their community member making a fuss on discord about the dump and asking for explanation before they decided to reveal the information. Say a lot about their integrity.  

By the way, last i checked the one guy i saw them ban cos he has nothing positive to offer (b/c he is actually questioning their motives rather than fall in line like most crypto sheep) is one of the two members who actually came out of pocket and helped paid for the coin's first listing. Also says a lot about the individuals you dealing with.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bitcoinbabys

Activity: 208
Merit: 51

I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:38:08 PM

Hmmm not sure I agree totally, true that has been a problem in crpto for far to long. But being a member of the POSQ community and concerned investor, all you have to do is message current devs and ask for the proof.. Its there and that should solve all worries.. I believe they are working to better the coin. Patience is key in crypto, must give them the benefit of the doubt

REVIVE YOUR LIGHT. MANIFEST YOUR DREAMS. REALIZE YOUR WORTH.
YuurinBee

Activity: 233
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:45:20 PM

Just came across this and will keep an eye on this project. It's sad what has happened, though it happens all too much in the cryptospace... I for one, am a believer that great things can come from bad situations. To those that are loyal and true to doing the right thing, I wish this project luck and may the community rebuild it stronger than before.

MetaBrands Discord: https://discord.gg/metabrands
MetaBrands Telegram: https://t.me/metabrands
PoseidonDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:53:02 PM

nice coin ...

My chat history speaks for itself. The extent some have gone to discredit me just to be caught in a lie by the admin is well documented. Am not a newbie to exposing scams in this space neither am i a newbie on this forum. AM GONNA YELL IT AGAIN, A COMMON SCAM IN CRYPTO IS FOR A DEV TEAM TO DUMP ON THEIR COMMUNITY, CLAIM ALL THE FUNDS HAVE BEEN HANDED OVER TO OTHER INDIVIDUALS WHO WERE NAIVE ABOUT THE ACTION, CALL IT A COMMUNITY COIN AND WAIT FOR THE COMMUNITY TO BUILD IT UP SO THEY CAN DUMP ALL OVER THE SAME COMMUNITY AGAIN. Kinda hard to believe that the guy who was willing to dump all over the community, suddenly decided to be a nice guy and hand over everything including his remaining funds just to save a coin he obviously doesn't care about. And to make matter worse, this guys claim to have discovered this and sat on the info for approx two weeks without revealing it. It took one of their community member making a fuss on discord about the dump and asking for explanation before they decided to reveal the information. Say a lot about their integrity.  

By the way, last i checked the one guy i saw them ban cos he has nothing positive to offer (b/c he is actually questioning their motives rather than fall in line like most crypto sheep) is one of the two members who actually came out of pocket and helped paid for the coin's first listing. Also says a lot about the individuals you dealing with.

This is the last response you will get on this. Reason being, it's important to separate facts from fiction. Let’s go through the list and address each of your posts.

“BULLSHIT! THE DEV TEAM JUST DUMPED THIS COIN AND PULLED THE USUAL "ONE OF THE DEV DUMPED THE COIN AND WE DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT" COMMENT. ANY COMPLAINT ON THE DISCORD IS DEEMED AS FUD AND RESULTS IN AN INSTANT BAN COS THEY WANT YOU TO KEEP THE COMMENT PRODUCTIVE. FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT KNOW ME ON THIS THREAD, WHEN I SMELL A SCAM, I STICK TO IT, AND EXPOSE IT TILL THE END.

THIS FUCKERS CLAIM THAT THE DEV JUST UP AND LEFT EVERYTHING TO THEM COS HE WAS SORRY. THE GUY WHO WAS WILLING TO DUMP AND DESTROY EVERYTHING JUST SUDDENLY BECAME A GOOD GUY AND UP AND LEFT EVERYTHING TO THEM. SEEM LIKE ONE OF THOSE, LETS DUMP ON THIS IDIOTS, CALL IT COMMUNITY COIN, LET THEM BUILD IT BACK UP, SO WE CAN DUMP ON THEM ALL OVER AGAIN. WELL, I PLAN TO STAY ACTIVE ON THIS THREAD AND KEEP UNINFORMED POTENTIAL INVESTORS AWARE.”

1) “THE DEV TEAM JUST DUMPED THIS COIN” Congratulations, you’re wrong with even your first sentence. We did not dump the coin. Original founder dumped his personal funds which is obviously not okay.

2) “ANY COMPLAINT ON THE DISCORD IS DEEMED AS FUD AND RESULTS IN AN INSTANT BAN COS THEY WANT YOU TO KEEP THE COMMENT PRODUCTIVE.” Second statement is wrong again. You were given multiple warning to keep your cool and talk like an adult but instead the room was filled with poorly worded sentences and caps lock. After about 6 warnings, you were muted (not banned) until you could gain your composure. That did not happen an you were banned. Obviously you have a right to be angry ( as we are) but your inability to separate those responsible with those trying to clean up the mess lead to it.

3) “THIS FUCKERS CLAIM THAT THE DEV JUST UP AND LEFT EVERYTHING TO THEM COS HE WAS SORRY. THE GUY WHO WAS WILLING TO DUMP AND DESTROY EVERYTHING JUST SUDDENLY BECAME A GOOD GUY AND UP AND LEFT EVERYTHING TO THEM. SEEM LIKE ONE OF THOSE, LETS DUMP ON THIS IDIOTS, CALL IT COMMUNITY COIN, LET THEM BUILD IT BACK UP, SO WE CAN DUMP ON THEM ALL OVER AGAIN”. 0/3 on statements. (You're on a roll) Dev was given two options, hand everything over or we all leave. He turned over what was left of the dev funds and the domains/ this account. That’s it. If he was such a “good guy” he would have turned over the bitcoin donations too which didn’t happen.

4) “Kinda hard to believe that the guy who was willing to dump all over the community, suddenly decided to be a nice guy and hand over everything including his remaining funds just to save a coin he obviously doesn't care about.” We have proof that was shown and can be shown again.

5) “And to make matter worse, this guys claim to have discovered this and sat on the info for approx two weeks without revealing it. It took one of their community member making a fuss on discord about the dump and asking for explanation before they decided to reveal the information. Say a lot about their integrity.” Yet again, all of this is wrong. The entire situation was explained ( in detail) in the original announcement. Just to clarify and post it again (in case you didn’t read it the first time) The original explanation addressed everything you state was "hidden".

Thanks for your patience lately. I know it's easy to get discouraged and I appreciate everyone who has kept positive.
I personally have been silent for the last two weeks and there are good reasons why. I am going to explain them to you now. I will just list these individually
1) Back before release and a little bit before I joined the team, there was a presale of masternodes that brought in a net of .8-.9 BTC. This was to go towards exchange listings, and project support which is very standard. A little after listing on Graviex, .1 was used to fund the Crex listing and a little bit of it went towards the BiteBTC listing as other team members contributed personal funds. I wish I could say the rest was held for project related expenses but they weren't. We came across the truth that they were used for "personal reasons" by the original founder.

2) The dump a few weeks ago was very suspicious and was looked into. It turns out, that too was an internal action by the same person. When confronted, it was confirmed.
3) The following day, our BTC donations also went missing. Again, related to the same person.
Words cannot express how awful this situation is for you guys as well as us. The rest of the team is just as affected. We didn't work for BTC, we worked for POSQ which was severely damaged by the actions of one person. These actions also damaged the integrity of the other members who were and continue to honest.
So, long story short. We were given two options, let the project die or roll our sleeves up and make things right. I have control of this Discord now as well as the Twitter. We were told we would have the servers and domains right away but just got them about an hour before writing this. We have a clone of the site and explorer up now and the old ones are no longer "official" until we say otherwise.
@everyone This project no longer belongs to Codex. It is now owned by the community, not any single member. With that being said, all future actions will be voted on and no single person of this project will have as much centralized power as the one who damaged it all.
If you have any questions we are here to answer them. You all have a right to be extremely angry, just like we are. We all invested our time and funds and one single member took advantage of that. We get it, and we also get if you all walk away. I honestly don't blame any of you at this point.
If you're still reading, these future changes will be happening.
1) Codex is no longer a part of the POSQ Team
2) Voting on all project related decisions. More will be explained
3) Either a reduced supply or heightened masternode collateral (Community Vote)
4) POSQ will discontinue any affiliation with Masternode.Directory.
5) Tiered masternodes will still happen.
New links are below. Thanks for your support.

6) “By the way, last i checked the one guy i saw them ban cos he has nothing positive to offer (b/c he is actually questioning their motives rather than fall in line like most crypto sheep) is one of the two members who actually came out of pocket and helped paid for the coin's first listing. Also says a lot about the individuals you dealing with.” I am like 99% you are referring to yourself in the third person, so see above.

Again, you have the right to be angry, we get that. We are too. But you need to understand that the action of one person does not reflect that of everyone. We lost just as much as you did and one person got away with all of it.

Out of a decent sized community, you seem to be the only one that doesn't understand that and because of that, we apologize that we could not meet your expectations. To everyone else, we are working to make things right and increase transparency moving forward as that's how it should have been to begin with. This is a new team, new outlook, same community and same name. No longer does one person control the entire project.

talankom

Activity: 296
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:28:33 PM

at the moment price is pretty low. but now is a good time to buy and  get more masternodes or for staking
soixantedix

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:53:16 PM

i am owner of posq masternode. devteam is very helpful. thx Astrali personally. i think it's good time to join posq masternode holder club now
JDoeCrypto

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:41:43 PM

Great coin great community!👍🏼👏👌📈
Tenchi

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:19:26 PM

soon I'll get my 4th MN. never had a problem setting up a masternode, and the dev team is very helpfull! even though they had not so good times right now they do their best for this coin! looking into a good future of POSQ and keep your awesome work ongoing!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:30:54 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 12:21:18 AM by Islapdonkey

nice coin ...

This is the last response you will get on this. Reason being, it's important to separate facts from fiction. Let’s go through the list and address each of your posts.

“BULLSHIT! THE DEV TEAM JUST DUMPED THIS COIN AND PULLED THE USUAL "ONE OF THE DEV DUMPED THE COIN AND WE DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT" COMMENT. ANY COMPLAINT ON THE DISCORD IS DEEMED AS FUD AND RESULTS IN AN INSTANT BAN COS THEY WANT YOU TO KEEP THE COMMENT PRODUCTIVE. FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT KNOW ME ON THIS THREAD, WHEN I SMELL A SCAM, I STICK TO IT, AND EXPOSE IT TILL THE END.

THIS FUCKERS CLAIM THAT THE DEV JUST UP AND LEFT EVERYTHING TO THEM COS HE WAS SORRY. THE GUY WHO WAS WILLING TO DUMP AND DESTROY EVERYTHING JUST SUDDENLY BECAME A GOOD GUY AND UP AND LEFT EVERYTHING TO THEM. SEEM LIKE ONE OF THOSE, LETS DUMP ON THIS IDIOTS, CALL IT COMMUNITY COIN, LET THEM BUILD IT BACK UP, SO WE CAN DUMP ON THEM ALL OVER AGAIN. WELL, I PLAN TO STAY ACTIVE ON THIS THREAD AND KEEP UNINFORMED POTENTIAL INVESTORS AWARE.”

1) “THE DEV TEAM JUST DUMPED THIS COIN” Congratulations, you’re wrong with even your first sentence. We did not dump the coin. Original founder dumped his personal funds which is obviously not okay.

2) “ANY COMPLAINT ON THE DISCORD IS DEEMED AS FUD AND RESULTS IN AN INSTANT BAN COS THEY WANT YOU TO KEEP THE COMMENT PRODUCTIVE.” Second statement is wrong again. You were given multiple warning to keep your cool and talk like an adult but instead the room was filled with poorly worded sentences and caps lock. After about 6 warnings, you were muted (not banned) until you could gain your composure. That did not happen an you were banned. Obviously you have a right to be angry ( as we are) but your inability to separate those responsible with those trying to clean up the mess lead to it.

3) “THIS FUCKERS CLAIM THAT THE DEV JUST UP AND LEFT EVERYTHING TO THEM COS HE WAS SORRY. THE GUY WHO WAS WILLING TO DUMP AND DESTROY EVERYTHING JUST SUDDENLY BECAME A GOOD GUY AND UP AND LEFT EVERYTHING TO THEM. SEEM LIKE ONE OF THOSE, LETS DUMP ON THIS IDIOTS, CALL IT COMMUNITY COIN, LET THEM BUILD IT BACK UP, SO WE CAN DUMP ON THEM ALL OVER AGAIN”. 0/3 on statements. (You're on a roll) Dev was given two options, hand everything over or we all leave. He turned over what was left of the dev funds and the domains/ this account. That’s it. If he was such a “good guy” he would have turned over the bitcoin donations too which didn’t happen.

4) “Kinda hard to believe that the guy who was willing to dump all over the community, suddenly decided to be a nice guy and hand over everything including his remaining funds just to save a coin he obviously doesn't care about.” We have proof that was shown and can be shown again.

5) “And to make matter worse, this guys claim to have discovered this and sat on the info for approx two weeks without revealing it. It took one of their community member making a fuss on discord about the dump and asking for explanation before they decided to reveal the information. Say a lot about their integrity.” Yet again, all of this is wrong. The entire situation was explained ( in detail) in the original announcement. Just to clarify and post it again (in case you didn’t read it the first time) The original explanation addressed everything you state was "hidden".

Thanks for your patience lately. I know it's easy to get discouraged and I appreciate everyone who has kept positive.
I personally have been silent for the last two weeks and there are good reasons why. I am going to explain them to you now. I will just list these individually
1) Back before release and a little bit before I joined the team, there was a presale of masternodes that brought in a net of .8-.9 BTC. This was to go towards exchange listings, and project support which is very standard. A little after listing on Graviex, .1 was used to fund the Crex listing and a little bit of it went towards the BiteBTC listing as other team members contributed personal funds. I wish I could say the rest was held for project related expenses but they weren't. We came across the truth that they were used for "personal reasons" by the original founder.

2) The dump a few weeks ago was very suspicious and was looked into. It turns out, that too was an internal action by the same person. When confronted, it was confirmed.
3) The following day, our BTC donations also went missing. Again, related to the same person.
Words cannot express how awful this situation is for you guys as well as us. The rest of the team is just as affected. We didn't work for BTC, we worked for POSQ which was severely damaged by the actions of one person. These actions also damaged the integrity of the other members who were and continue to honest.
So, long story short. We were given two options, let the project die or roll our sleeves up and make things right. I have control of this Discord now as well as the Twitter. We were told we would have the servers and domains right away but just got them about an hour before writing this. We have a clone of the site and explorer up now and the old ones are no longer "official" until we say otherwise.
@everyone This project no longer belongs to Codex. It is now owned by the community, not any single member. With that being said, all future actions will be voted on and no single person of this project will have as much centralized power as the one who damaged it all.
If you have any questions we are here to answer them. You all have a right to be extremely angry, just like we are. We all invested our time and funds and one single member took advantage of that. We get it, and we also get if you all walk away. I honestly don't blame any of you at this point.
If you're still reading, these future changes will be happening.
1) Codex is no longer a part of the POSQ Team
2) Voting on all project related decisions. More will be explained
3) Either a reduced supply or heightened masternode collateral (Community Vote)
4) POSQ will discontinue any affiliation with Masternode.Directory.
5) Tiered masternodes will still happen.
New links are below. Thanks for your support.

6) “By the way, last i checked the one guy i saw them ban cos he has nothing positive to offer (b/c he is actually questioning their motives rather than fall in line like most crypto sheep) is one of the two members who actually came out of pocket and helped paid for the coin's first listing. Also says a lot about the individuals you dealing with.” I am like 99% you are referring to yourself in the third person, so see above.

Again, you have the right to be angry, we get that. We are too. But you need to understand that the action of one person does not reflect that of everyone. We lost just as much as you did and one person got away with all of it.

Out of a decent sized community, you seem to be the only one that doesn't understand that and because of that, we apologize that we could not meet your expectations. To everyone else, we are working to make things right and increase transparency moving forward as that's how it should have been to begin with. This is a new team, new outlook, same community and same name. No longer does one person control the entire project.

Like my earlier post stated A COMMON SCAM IN CRYPTO IS FOR A DEV TEAM TO DUMP ON THEIR COMMUNITY, CLAIM ALL THE FUNDS HAVE BEEN HANDED OVER TO OTHER INDIVIDUALS WHO WERE NAIVE ABOUT THE ACTION, CALL IT A COMMUNITY COIN AND WAIT FOR THE COMMUNITY TO BUILD IT UP SO THEY CAN DUMP ALL OVER THE SAME COMMUNITY AGAIN, so any BS post about a founder dumped and then handed everything over to us cos we claimed that we were gonna leave makes absolutely no sense. If he already started dumping then obviously he does not care about the coin, and if he doesn't care about the coin, then he would careless if anyone left. Its not like he is gaining anything from handing everything over, and if he is been kicked out, he might as well milk it till it pops. This does not sound like a selfless individual to me, so that statement makes no sense, unless there is an hidden angle.

Also claiming to have proof of messages sent btw accts on discord is the most bs thing ever. most ppl have more than one discord accts, scammers am guessing have/control multiple accounts. So posting some message that i could easily replicate is funny and even if there is more than one person, who is to say this isn't a cohesive effort among those involved. After all we operate in a space that brings the worst out of ppl.

Its pretty convenient that the last post is laid out to seem like a detailed explanation is given but upon perusing all you see is smoke. No thorough explanation have yet been given on why they choose to sit on this info for several weeks and didn't make an announcement till someone (who also happen to be the guy that was later banned from the discord) made a fuss about the dump on discord. They like to claim they didn't announce anything b/c they were working on getting all the assets from the dumper, but if we function in a decentralized space, then such an announcement would have been made public immediately with a statements that steps were been taken to rectify it. However, they were comfortable to cont dumping till a ruse was created on discord and they switched to the next phase of their con which is to calm ppl down with the same BS claim utilized by most of this scam MN coins.  Anticipating that claiming it was someone else fault and handing it to the community will calm the tension , and put forth the next chapter which is a possible community rebuild, so they/he can turn around and dump once more on the unsuspecting community.

Finally, the second post which spoke on the integrity of banning a member who came out of pocket to help pay for the coin's first listing, then laying claim on BTCT  that the aforementioned member was banned cos he never provided anything positive to the coin ( all because he kept asking questions, and  refused to fall in line and obey like a sheep) was completely ignored. All of sudden it was stated that the aforementioned member who apparently never did anything positive for the coin was actually one of the only two members who were willing to help pay for the coin's first listing, then suddenly the member was banned for not speaking like an adult Grin

So, i will end it with a repeat comment A COMMON SCAM IN CRYPTO IS FOR A DEV TEAM TO DUMP ON THEIR COMMUNITY, CLAIM ALL THE FUNDS HAVE BEEN HANDED OVER TO OTHER INDIVIDUALS WHO WERE NAIVE ABOUT THE ACTION, CALL IT A COMMUNITY COIN AND WAIT FOR THE COMMUNITY TO BUILD IT UP SO THEY CAN DUMP ALL OVER THE SAME COMMUNITY AGAIN and i plan to stick around for a long time and make sure any prospective investor is made aware of the dangers within

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ultra-pool
Copper Member

Activity: 57
Merit: 9

Wehub Netowork & Patriot Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 12:21:09 AM

@Islapdonkey

First of all. Please stop with the bold colored font. It makes you look like a little kid that drop its ice cream cone in dog poop. Grow up and move on or you should to get out of the crypto game. Crypto has tons of scam coins out there. POSQ is not one of them.

The DEV's that took over this project has big plans for POSQ moving forward and undoing the damage that has been done. I trust that they will change POSQ and bring POSQ to a whole new level. Right now its time to buy before the MN cost goes up. I'll be scoping up alot more.

Thank you Sic and Ark for your hard work!

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 12:24:23 AM

@Islapdonkey

First of all. Please stop with the bold colored font. It makes you look like a little kid that drop its ice cream cone in dog poop. Grow up and move on you should to get out of the crypto game. Crypto has tons of scam coins out there. POSQ is not one of them.

The DEV's that took over this project has big plans for POSQ moving forward and undoing the damage that has been done. I trust that they will change POSQ and bring POSQ to a whole new level. Right now its time to buy before the MN cost goes up. I'll be scoping up alot more.

Thank you Sic and Ark for your hard work!

Ha! states the acct with one post. Am not a newb in exposing scam coins in the sphere, neither am i a newb on this thread. So try harder.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: