Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 02:29:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POSQ] 💥💥💥 Poseidon Quark 🚀 POS 3.0 🚀 Masternodes 🚀 Airdrop 💥💥💥  (Read 32973 times)
ruslan2502

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:18:42 PM

Not true, you were removed due to your behavior within the chat itself. Pretty consistent with the reason you were kicked from chat in the past as well. Also warned multiple times... anyway[/u

Once again, I don't care about your coin rate! if you don't understand, I'm sorry, otherwise I can't explain it to you. you're afraid of the critics, that you're criticized for such a sluggish work with the coin. admit it. after the change of team, the attitude to the coin has not changed. you also stand in one place. all your ads and some changes have not led to you a crowd of new users and investors. AND YES, I'M STILL ON COURSE! I DON'T CARE!)))

and users, saw as he scared after my words, that his get banned for hiding my posts?)
Arkitekt

Activity: 129
Merit: 5

to da mooon

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:25:10 PM

Lol rus, no one is scared of you.

Not true, you were removed due to your behavior within the chat itself. Pretty consistent with the reason you were kicked from chat in the past as well. Also warned multiple times... anyway

Once again, I don't care about your coin rate! if you don't understand, I'm sorry, otherwise I can't explain it to you. you're afraid of the critics, that you're criticized for such a sluggish work with the coin. admit it. after the change of team, the attitude to the coin has not changed. you also stand in one place. all your ads and some changes have not led to you a crowd of new users and investors. AND YES, I'M STILL ON COURSE! I DON'T CARE!)))

and users, saw as he scared after my words, that his get banned for hiding my posts?)

Sorry our growth wasn't fast enough for you.

We're working on a marketing plan and have jsut brought some new people together, that was also recently announced in chat.
Accusations continue, just an small example of your constant negativity. You are proving my statements correct with each post

Also, is this better? Just making sure people all understand that you are just another person who's upset because they were removed from chat for similar behaviors.

I will Bump this topic behind you every time and make sure sure people see my post next to yours. You will actually help us advertise posq to more people in this manner, thank you.

I will Bump this topic behind you every time and make sure sure people see my post next to yours. You will actually help us advertise posq to more people in this manner, thank you.

I suppose this business is very nice and good! Brilliant website, watchful vision.  Good luck team!
why are you promoting this ...? it's not a pleasure. even the developers do not know how to make the coin rise higher than it is now?

Accusations continue, just an small example of your constant negativity. You are proving my statements correct with each post

Also, is this better? Just making sure people all understand that you are just another person who's upset because they were removed from chat for similar behaviors.

I was removed because I'm telling the truth. the truth is you're not doing anything. I'll tell you again, I don't care about your coin and your price. I don't believe in your coin anymore. I'm sorry you're not listening. you're not doing anything. That's all she wrote. and again, I'm sad that you're NOT DOING ANYTHING. your accusations against me are none!

We are doing plenty, you just don't like that we havent made an announcement in a couple of days.

Dump your bags and leave.

hello rus!
First off, it sounds to me like you're just upset we're not pumping the coin MORE for you after a 138% gain.... Sit down.

Another well deserved ban IMO as opinions are not facts and childish behavior / constant negativity is no benefit to the community. Your questions were answered multiple times and the community is behind us. We are sorry to have lost you. You were kicked from chat before and brought back with multiple warnings.

You're not the first person to get upset and most definitely wont be the last. Your anger is misplaced as previously state within this thread to others as well.

Be part of the change, or just dump ur bags and move on.

Thank you have a good day.

ruslan2502

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:37:17 PM

I've been in this project since its creation. not one of the promises of your team, the team that was before you did not fulfill. think after this there is to you confidence? where's your new strategy? in a chat? the site? I can't see. what you're there to chat not read everything. you think I'm the only one? hardly. I just have a hunger to write about it. and you immediately kick me out, thinking that I offended on you. you just can't take criticism in your direction, that's all.

what a coward you are! again you removed my post dummy questions. every such post I will write a complaint to the moderator. it's just pathetic to see you afraid of what I'm writing. shame on you developer!
Arkitekt

to da mooon

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:44:26 PM

You were in this project since creation, longer than me. What have you contributed other than a loud mouth?

....I'll wait.

Negative constantly, you've been removed from chat more than once for the same reasons, by different people.

Nobody is afraid of you, nobody has removed your posts. I will be sure to bump this thread behind you and remind everyone that we have already had these conversations. You just didn't like the answers and now your just complaining on a different paltform.

You were removed from chat for being constantly negative, not just your criticism of the project. As well as your attitude towards other community members and their ideas.

Lol rus, no one is scared of you.

Not true, you were removed due to your behavior within the chat itself. Pretty consistent with the reason you were kicked from chat in the past as well. Also warned multiple times... anyway

Sorry our growth wasn't fast enough for you.

We're working on a marketing plan and have jsut brought some new people together, that was also recently announced in chat.

I suppose this business is very nice and good! Brilliant website, watchful vision.  Good luck team!
why are you promoting this ...? it's not a pleasure. even the developers do not know how to make the coin rise higher than it is now?

I was removed because I'm telling the truth. the truth is you're not doing anything. I'll tell you again, I don't care about your coin and your price. I don't believe in your coin anymore. I'm sorry you're not listening. you're not doing anything. That's all she wrote. and again, I'm sad that you're NOT DOING ANYTHING. your accusations against me are none!

We are doing plenty, you just don't like that we havent made an announcement in a couple of days.

Dump your bags and leave.

hello rus!
First off, it sounds to me like you're just upset we're not pumping the coin MORE for you after a 138% gain.... Sit down.

Another well deserved ban IMO as opinions are not facts and childish behavior / constant negativity is no benefit to the community. Your questions were answered multiple times and the community is behind us. We are sorry to have lost you. You were kicked from chat before and brought back with multiple warnings.

You're not the first person to get upset and most definitely wont be the last. Your anger is misplaced as previously state within this thread to others as well.

Be part of the change, or just dump ur bags and move on.

Thank you have a good day.

Crypt0Damus

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:47:01 PM

Not true, you were removed due to your behavior within the chat itself. Pretty consistent with the reason you were kicked from chat in the past as well. Also warned multiple times... anyway[/u

Hello rus.

I appreciate you sharing your concerns with our team.

As you know, good work takes time to vet and ensure that the product is delivered without flaws. As arkitekt has pointed out several times, we are in the middle of making SEVERAL improvements to the coin.

Voting System
Increased Collateral
Expanding marketing campaign
Staying on track with the road map.

We've even gotten additional team members on board with us in the last few days to help with other aspects of development.

Your constant questioning and unhappiness with our answers, and your follow up statements of how we're useless and lazy are why you were banned from our discord. We don't appreciate the negativity you show us AND towards the community. Constructive criticism is always tolerated. Blatant bashing is not.

We are transforming into a community driven coin, as evidenced by the voting platform, and the fact that we took the reigns from Codex, who happens to have started another User name here, and coin as a matter of fact.. this may be a great time to inform users that he is trying to run another scam:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4475322.msg40173555#msg40173555

Again, I thank you for sharing your concerns.
Arkitekt

to da mooon

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:49:08 PM

Hello rus.

I appreciate you sharing your concerns with our team.

As you know, good work takes time to vet and ensure that the product is delivered without flaws. As arkitekt has pointed out several times, we are in the middle of making SEVERAL improvements to the coin.

Voting System
Increased Collateral
Expanding marketing campaign
Staying on track with the road map.

We've even gotten additional team members on board with us in the last few days to help with other aspects of development.

Your constant questioning and unhappiness with our answers, and your follow up statements of how we're useless and lazy are why you were banned from our discord. We don't appreciate the negativity you show us AND towards the community. Constructive criticism is always tolerated. Blatant bashing is not.

We are transforming into a community driven coin, as evidenced by the voting platform, and the fact that we took the reigns from Codex, who happens to have started another User name here, and coin as a matter of fact.. this may be a great time to inform users that he is trying to run another scam:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4475322.msg40173555#msg40173555

Again, I thank you for sharing your concerns.

Well put!
ruslan2502

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:50:08 PM

you don't listen to criticism. you're confusing my criticism with displeasure. it's different. you my criticism strongly offends and unnerving. I have no grudge. I criticize you for your work, do you consider it displeasure? it's different.
Crypt0Damus

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:07:39 PM

you don't listen to criticism. you're confusing my criticism with displeasure. it's different. you my criticism strongly offends and unnerving. I have no grudge. I criticize you for your work, do you consider it displeasure? it's different.

We absolutely listen to criticism, which is why we decided to move onto a voting platform so the majority could speak towards changes we are making.

This was a lesson learned from our first voting exercise which had its detractors from the decision made. Now we are making it so POSQ holders are the POSQ drivers.

The POSQ team just implements the will of the community.

Also, look up the definition of grudge:

grudge
ɡrəj/Submit
noun
a persistent feeling of ill will or resentment resulting from a past insult or injury.
"she held a grudge against her former boss"

The way you are behaving in your replies shows that you have a grudge against us. Otherwise, why would you be constantly responding with ill-will towards our project, yelling in bold red caps, and trying to make a fuss when we are literally doing the best with the hand we are dealt?

Thanks.
ruslan2502

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:18:12 PM

about the font and complaints you talk to your companion. if his posts had not closed my posts, I would not have written. you're the first one who answers me correctly. your subordinates do not listen to criticism and start getting angry. if you're so angry about the criticism, I'll be silent now. but now everyone knows how you feel about it. that it is better you do not offer anything. And AGAIN, I'm NOT MAD AT YOU, I criticized your work. I don't CARE WHAT AND HOW YOU HAVE going on, I don't believe the project since the promises were not fulfilled. just so the behavior you enter into the delusion of their future users. maybe I'll make them understand that the project is not developing. there is no movement. there are only words in the chat, but in reality a complete failure. you just write and send your coin to the strange exchange. why would you? why not bring on the good one and exchange the rest? why breed a bunch? while you'll sit and feed the people in the chat promises, the future you do not see. This is the reality of cryptocurrency. THE MORE SILENCE, THE LESS FAITH THE DEVELOPERS. mark my words. you'll remember them.
Crypt0Damus

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:29:55 PM

about the font and complaints you talk to your companion. if his posts had not closed my posts, I would not have written. you're the first one who answers me correctly. your subordinates do not listen to criticism and start getting angry. if you're so angry about the criticism, I'll be silent now. but now everyone knows how you feel about it. that it is better you do not offer anything. And AGAIN, I'm NOT MAD AT YOU, I criticized your work. I don't CARE WHAT AND HOW YOU HAVE going on, I don't believe the project since the promises were not fulfilled. just so the behavior you enter into the delusion of their future users. maybe I'll make them understand that the project is not developing. there is no movement. there are only words in the chat, but in reality a complete failure. you just write and send your coin to the strange exchange. why would you? why not bring on the good one and exchange the rest? why breed a bunch? while you'll sit and feed the people in the chat promises, the future you do not see. This is the reality of cryptocurrency. THE MORE SILENCE, THE LESS FAITH THE DEVELOPERS. mark my words. you'll remember them.

I really do appreciate you expressing your concerns with the project. I too have had my hiccups in the past where I didn't believe the developers were listening to the community. I vehemently expressed my opinions to no avail.

This is what I DO NOT WANT TO SEE WITH POSQ.

I'm glad that you can differentiate between anger for the team vs. anger for progress. We hit a stumbling block and are on the way to recovery (we got scammed by the Lead developer Codex).

I'm sorry you no longer believe in the project. There was a moment too, when I first found out that we got our donations stolen and the lead developer dumped coins on the exchanges, that I did not believe it. Infact, I ignored it for a little bit of time. But after I wised up and saw the truth, I did my best to wrestle control of the coin from the developer on all aspects. What we have now is a coin that's held entirely by what I believe are trustworthy members. They have shown real dedication to the project, at their own detriment.

Why would they  continue on with a project to sully their names? Only if they had true belief that we can make this coin work. And we are making it work. Every step I see us doing is in a positive light. I'm in it for the long term.

I'm a miner and I don't want my name sullied. I joined PSD during the early phases because I was excited. We swapped, and the masternodes came out, and I was more excited. Things seemed to be going well.

Then, again, we had a stumbling block that I'm not going to focus on any longer. It is water under the bridge we are building to regain trust with the community and investors. I hope you see that. I wouldn't be putting my time and effort towards this project if I didn't have faith in its capabilities and its team members.

Regarding bringing out coins to obscure exchanges, we are gaining exposure as fast as we can through suggested upcoming potentially successful projects. Remember, coins need exchanges as much as exchanges need coins.

Binance and CoinEx weren't built in a day. Neither was Rome.

I'll throw a little jab in there : the Greeks and Romans worshiped Poseidon.

I'm going to do my best to see this coin through, whether its to the moon or to the grave. But my efforts will be focused on the moon.

Thanks again rus. I hope you feel you've sufficiently stated your piece.
ruslan2502

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:33:56 PM

I wish you luck. and good work. but be quiet. your silence will not lead to a good result. if in the chat I wrote as well as you, I would be there yet) do not know how your companions criticism to understand)
ruslan2502

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:48:23 PM

Arkitekt
here we go. you think no one will see above the posts? I'm sorry, but your every post will be sent to the moderator. and I think he'll get tired of reading my complaints, and he'll ban you!
Arkitekt

to da mooon

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:51:52 PM

Arkitekt
here we go. you think no one will see above the posts? I'm sorry, but your every post will be sent to the moderator. and I think he'll get tired of reading my complaints, and he'll ban you!

Just bumping the thread with accurate information, if people are going to keep reposting the negative, i'll keep reposting positive stuff.
Thank you for your concerns!
Crypt0Damus

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:56:03 PM

This is a response to "Islapdonkey"

Sorry you got banned from our discord and had to find another outlet for your obvious grudge. We banned you because you could not let go. You had nothing positive to say, nothing constructive. We tried to explain to you what happened but you literally said the same things over and over. As you are doing now.

People will see through your obvious B.S. and make their own decisions.

There is NO CREDENCE to anything you post other than the fact that, as we have stated, the previous DEVELOPER/SCAMMER CODEX who ceded his entire stake in the coin to us.

We are not him.

Are you sure you're not him, in disguise??

I implore you to keep up your shenanigans and see who really gets the ban hammer on the forum. You posts have already been removed once..

Don't think it wont happen again.

As you stated yourself, DYOR.

Do your own research.

I did, and I'm here. And my research says you're a discredited individual who has nothing positive to contribute. Whatever grudge you hold, I'm sorry for that, but we are not the same team that you think is pulling a con.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:09:14 PM

This is a response to "Islapdonkey"

Sorry you got banned from our discord and had to find another outlet for your obvious mental deficiencies. We banned you because you could not let go. You had nothing positive to say, nothing constructive. We tried to explain to you what happened but you literally said the same things over and over. As you are doing now.

People will see through your obvious B.S. and make their own decisions.

There is NO CREDENCE to anything you post other than the fact that, as we have stated, the previous DEVELOPER/SCAMMER CODEX who ceded his entire stake in the coin to us.

We are not him.

Are you sure you're not him, in disguise??

I implore you to keep up your shenanigans and see who really gets the ban hammer on the forum. You posts have already been removed once..

Don't think it wont happen again.

As you stated yourself, DYOR.

Do your own research.

I did, and I'm here. And my research says you're a discredited individual who has nothing positive to contribute. Whatever grudge you hold, I'm sorry for that, but we are not the same team that you think is pulling a con.

Hey Mr newbie with two post, as you can see this is not discord where you feel like you have some authority SMH. I love your last post on discord about been comfortable enough to speak on this public thread about the coin as if an acct with 2 post holds any weight SMFH.

Anyway, my account is well known on this very public channel and am not the one trying to sell a coin that has been abused to unsuspecting victims, so you and your alts can cont reposting/yapping cos i have nothing to lose. As long as potential investors are made aware of the full spectrum before making a decision then am good.

And like i mentioned several already,
A COMMON SCAM IN CRYPTO IS FOR A DEV TEAM TO DUMP ON THEIR COMMUNITY, CLAIM ALL THE FUNDS HAVE BEEN HANDED OVER TO OTHER INDIVIDUALS WHO WERE NAIVE ABOUT THE ACTION, CALL IT A COMMUNITY COIN AND WAIT FOR THE COMMUNITY TO BUILD IT UP SO THEY CAN DUMP ALL OVER THE SAME COMMUNITY AGAIN.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ruslan2502

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:10:03 PM

Arkitekt
you amaze me. you create a currency, but do not want to hear in your direction criticism and negative?! how will you do and promote your product without it? not the developer, it won't work. either you accept it and continue to work, or you can close your project and forget what cryptocurrency is.
Crypt0Damus

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:12:04 PM

This is another response to "Islapdonkey"

If you think that you can gain credence due to your "age" or "number of posts" you're sorely misguided.

This is the equivalent of saying a senator who has 30 years of experience should be heard more than someone with 0 years of experience. How do you know that senator doesn't have a serious mental delusion or health deficiency? (See john Mcain)

We all have equal right to speak on this board. You attacking someone who just signs on is the equivalent of a mother who eat's its children.

Truth with prevail, and your comments show nothing but a grudge against a community that is working hard to listen to its community members that want it to flourish.

All you are doing is showing you want this coin to sink.

That is all, thanks.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:15:46 PM

Arkitekt
you amaze me. you create a currency, but do not want to hear in your direction criticism and negative?! how will you do and promote your product without it? not the developer, it won't work. either you accept it and continue to work, or you can close your project and forget what cryptocurrency is.

Dude i personally dont see any issue in listing in a new exchange regardless of the volume. As long as efforts where made on their part to make sure this exchange won't exit with ppl btc since its still in infancy. If am not mistaken thats your quip on discord, however dumping on their customers and attempting to hide the info while they cont to dump, then after a fuss was created about the dump to come up with a statement that have been utilized by so many scam coins is a different thing.

listing on several exchanges regardless of volume is not a big issue, if it was properly vetted but dumping on your investors and hiding it, then later claiming someone else did it is quite dishonest.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ruslan2502

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:22:41 PM

Crypt0Damus:

as long as you only promise and write it in chat, no action or new releases, you will not have any trust. understand this. the more you justify yourself and say that it is not us, the more you will not trust. you live in time, so you need to believe actions, not words. and you have just words at this point. and that's not going to trust you. you can't understand that. you think I'm just criticizing you?

Islapdonkey:

they cannot understand that their actions lead to such talk about them. they rested in a strategy that won't lead to the worthlessness of well. they think they'll believe them anyway. but it doesn't. we the people are not stupid, and we all understand.

Crypt0Damus

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:26:50 PM

Crypt0Damus:

as long as you only promise and write it in chat, no action or new releases, you will not have any trust. understand this. the more you justify yourself and say that it is not us, the more you will not trust. you live in time, so you need to believe actions, not words. and you have just words at this point. and that's not going to trust you. you can't understand that. you think I'm just criticizing you?

Islapdonkey:

they cannot understand that their actions lead to such talk about them. they rested in a strategy that won't lead to the worthlessness of well. they think they'll believe them anyway. but it doesn't. we the people are not stupid, and we all understand.

What strategy is this? If you lay it out step by step I'm here to listen.

Also, you yourself will see in time that I am a credible individual. Just because I started my account today doesn't mean that I started my life today....

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: